Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717855 times)

OldVeggies

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2520 on: May 30, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
ladylioness, after countless complaints from me to myself about how gay the purse foto is, i have decided to remove it from my fotobucket. i apologize for any inconvenience.   ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #2521 on: May 30, 2012, 04:31:00 PM »
ladylioness, after countless complaints from me to myself about how gay the purse foto is, i have decided to remove it from my fotobucket. i apologize for any inconvenience.   ;)

koj mas... tsis muaj confidence as much as your cousin le... that was awesome... we all know you are NOT gay... but too late huh?

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: May 30, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »

No, I don't have money to burn... am just a leather fanatic... plus my co-worker still have a bunch of my dresses and blazers that she is hemming up... hehehe.... I can usually do pants on my own... but just don't think about it when I am home and have the time... the only time I think about it is when I am about to put them on...

Plus, I am a bargain shopper, so I don't really pay alot for my leather jackets... the yellow, red, blue, orange and green wilson leather jackets that all look the same and I wear with the first lace skirt... I paid $20 for each one except the yellow one which I bought from the mall for about $120... it's my second most expensive b/c I really really really wanted it.  My next most expensive one is my olive green Andrew March which I paid about $140...and the usually retail between $500 to $600... and then after that... it's my kelly green Tommy Hilfiger that I paid $100 for... I think my red wilson shorten leather trench was fairly expensive too... but I don't remember how much... might be around $100... but all the rest were roughly around $30 to $40... I try to stay around $50 for leather jackets unless I have been searching high and low for them... I lost a kelly green leather jacket b/c they won't come down from $250 to $150... kind of still regret it... but I just can't pay that much for a jacket... mall price for that jacket was $500.  Still waiting for the Diane Von Furtzenburg Kelly Green Leather moto to come down to $200... retail for $650... and on ebay for $350...

I find a lot of purchasing after season online like Overstock.  you can get a good deal for at least 50-70% of the regular price but only problem is not your size..........

OldVeggies

« Reply #2523 on: May 30, 2012, 04:36:32 PM »

koj mas... tsis muaj confidence as much as your cousin le... that was awesome... we all know you are NOT gay... but too late huh?

LOL... my cousin muaj peev xwm tshaj kuv.... 10x more than me....
the next challenge, i will contribute again to make up for my removing the gay foto. lol.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: May 30, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »
you look nice in the lace dress.  i noticed that lace dresses/skirts/tops have been really popular this spring.

that's a great idea  O0 .....or even something you would wear to a work/holiday party?  just let us know.

summerberry, there are some really good sales out there.  you just need to take the time and look.  sometimes it can be time consuming but then there are those times that it is totally worth it.   ;)  too bad the mall is too far from you.  like you said, hopefully you'll have some time this summer to browse and shop.   :)

I check the store locator for Limited and it seem they are all far from here like Sac. there is 2 stores but I don't shop or go anywhere when I'm up there because were only there for family gathering like jingle bell, baby hu nplig, etc. which is like leaving the house Sat. noon and getting there in the afternoon and sleep overnight and get up Sunday morning for the event and after it is over head home straight 2 hour away.

Since I'm from southern CA.  I'm dropping my kids to my parent for the summer next week instead of this weekend since we have a funeral to attend and I can't be missing or not help.......... .  I will just go shopping at Cerritos Mall which is just 5 min. on the fwy from my parent.  They have a few other location close by too but I'm not familiar with those malls or shopping complex.

Once I get an idea of what size really fit me then back home I can always order online.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: May 30, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
Any of your ladies ever tried jean by Not Your Daughter Jean brand?

Reload Wife

« Reply #2526 on: May 30, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »
Sukie - Thanks. I received lot of compliment. People really like the shoes with the cardigan.

Lavender- Thank you.  I love the color of the blouse. It necklace looks great with the color.

Anemone - Thank you.  I only had 30 minutes before the mall closed so I stop by Ann Taylor and Banana Republic which didn't have anything good in my size. I did pick up  stackable mint ring and earring from Banana Republic. BTW the 50% of sale at Loft is still running.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:59:19 PM by Reload Wife »

OldVeggies

« Reply #2527 on: May 30, 2012, 05:10:27 PM »
@ cuz, i know exactly what you mean! sometimes i post things up on here only to later realize/tell myself, "what the heck were you thinking...?" ha!  ;D

no more gay fotos for me...  ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #2528 on: May 30, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Any of your ladies ever tried jean by Not Your Daughter Jean brand?

Tried on, but haven't bought any... at the time, they were a bit too pricey and there were other things I wanted to buy, so left them behind...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: May 30, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »
Trouble - I love the black and white outfit with the polka dot scarf.
Trouble, classic!  Love the touch of polka dot!

thanks, ladies.

trouble, I like your outfit from today... you look so fresh and ready for a stroll in a garden.

I can't participate as much anymore... I'm entering into my program soon and I need to do a lot of studying for the entrance exam (which is only in 3 weeks!).  So, I'll check in from time to time. 

thanks.  i wanted to add something different to the outfit.   ;)

good luck on your studying and your exam.

Somehow I end up matching my shoes to my cardigan. This wasn't planned. I had another outfit in mind but couldn't find the skirt.

Loft Cardigan
Limited Cami
Express Skirt
Sole Society Sandals
Forever21 Necklace
Banana Republic Rings.

you look nice, RW.  i really like the pastel colors on you.   O0

I check the store locator for Limited and it seem they are all far from here like Sac. there is 2 stores but I don't shop or go anywhere when I'm up there because were only there for family gathering like jingle bell, baby hu nplig, etc. which is like leaving the house Sat. noon and getting there in the afternoon and sleep overnight and get up Sunday morning for the event and after it is over head home straight 2 hour away.

Since I'm from southern CA.  I'm dropping my kids to my parent for the summer next week instead of this weekend since we have a funeral to attend and I can't be missing or not help.......... .  I will just go shopping at Cerritos Mall which is just 5 min. on the fwy from my parent.  They have a few other location close by too but I'm not familiar with those malls or shopping complex.

Once I get an idea of what size really fit me then back home I can always order online.

summerberry, keep in mind that not everything will fit the same....for example, i've tried different styles/colors of the gap skinny jeans and i don't always wear the same size.  some may be made smaller/larger than others.  when ordering online, try to see if there's free shipping for returns.

target shirt, rl sweater, dkny jeans, bcbg pumps, pearl necklace/earrings/bracelet.  unfortunately, i did a "don't" with the pumps and jeans but i was fine with it.  hehehe....   :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Fabioretta

« Reply #2530 on: May 30, 2012, 06:55:14 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

funny thread!

too bad I don't wear any kinds of hats (not even hair clips) so can't participate. I enjoyed the laugh especially at OV!  ;D

MrMrs

« Reply #2531 on: May 31, 2012, 04:05:25 AM »
nice.......

Lady, I noticed that you pose the same in almost all of your pictures, with one of your leg kind of twisted out. I kind of do that too.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2532 on: May 31, 2012, 08:53:39 AM »
nice.......

Lady, I noticed that you pose the same in almost all of your pictures, with one of your leg kind of twisted out. I kind of do that too.

Mr.luvs.Mrs,
The camera is finicky in that it doesn't really show what we see with our eyes, but it's own thing... so to get the camera to love the items as the eyes, it must be from the right angle, twist, turn, and lighting to create what the eyes naturally love...

... now I am sounding like Apple... lolz!

cali_lady

« Reply #2533 on: May 31, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »
too funny!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

how could i have possibly missed this funny thread...but awesome photos everyone!

luvlylisa, awesome photos!!!!  O0
--

Here's mine, we'll see if i have some time this weekend to take some more pictures  ;D

Like this post: -1

cali_lady

« Reply #2534 on: May 31, 2012, 10:38:06 AM »
patience my fellow grasshopper... whatever that means  ;D (just cuz it sounded cool)

Advertisements