Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717690 times)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2595 on: June 06, 2012, 02:25:41 PM »
yubnag,

Love the top part.  O0

Thank you! I'm totally fashion challenged, just trying to mix match some stuff!  ;D

Like this post: 0
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Adverstisement

Fabioretta

« Reply #2596 on: June 06, 2012, 02:28:54 PM »
Awesome!! Don't you just love it when a shirt does that to you?  ;D

oh yeah, got all heads turning everywhere I go. if I could, I would wear it everyday!  hahaha  that's why I'm looking for a red dress. 

Fabioretta

« Reply #2597 on: June 06, 2012, 02:31:04 PM »
Thank you! I'm totally fashion challenged, just trying to mix match some stuff!  ;D

I am too..more like I'm a plain person.  I like to wear plain clothings such as solid color, hardly any strips or floral. I don't even accessorize myself except for earrings. Finding something to wear already took enough time, I don't have the whole morning to find accessories. hahaha..

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: June 06, 2012, 02:38:00 PM »
I am too..more like I'm a plain person.  I like to wear plain clothings such as solid color, hardly any strips or floral. I don't even accessorize myself except for earrings. Finding something to wear already took enough time, I don't have the whole morning to find accessories. hahaha..

HAHA! I know how you feel! For my brother's reception, girls were stressing out as to what to wear, for months! I just went out and bought a summer dress along with accessories within a matter of weeks! I don't have time to make things complicated!!

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2599 on: June 06, 2012, 03:17:47 PM »
I think your lazy days would still look sexy chic.  ;)

oh no. I'm a plain jane. t-shirt and jean.
So adorable! A dark colored pump would do too!
Thank you for your comment and suggestion. I need to find a dark colored pump. I have only a navy blue, black, red and nude pump.
Reload Wife,
Beautiful as always.   :)
Thank you,

Reload Wife

« Reply #2600 on: June 06, 2012, 03:18:59 PM »
Fabioretta - The color is gorgeous.
yubnag - Cute outfit.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2601 on: June 06, 2012, 03:44:03 PM »
This the outfit I wore to my nephew high school graduation this morning.

Ark & Co Blazer
Loft Dress
JS Sling back
Forever 21 necklace

Like this post: +1

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: June 06, 2012, 04:09:04 PM »

Ark & Co Blazer
Loft Dress
JS Sling back
Forever 21 necklace

Super cute!! Do you like color block? Some how, I always want to pair your outfits with a bold color pump!

Reload Wife

« Reply #2603 on: June 06, 2012, 04:12:10 PM »
Super cute!! Do you like color block? Some how, I always want to pair your outfits with a bold color pump!
Thanks. I do like color block but I don't have an clothes that I use for the color blocking.  What color would you suggest for the shoes?  My shoes color are usually very boring.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2604 on: June 06, 2012, 04:14:30 PM »
I can't see the rest of you ladies' outfits... but Yugnag... I love the whole thing... even the skirt.  Gives you a very nice shape...

The thing I love about fashion is that once you have learned what works with your body and your style, it's a lot easier to shop and once you have pieces that work well together, getting dressed is no longer that big of an issue.  I used to have a hard time even though I have a lot of clothes b/c they did not integrate well... I have spend the last 1 year to 2 years buying the bridging pieces and now most of the clothes in my closet work well together...

Now it's easy to dress up jeans and dress down cocktail dresses b/c I have all the right pieces now... now I just have to find time to organize everything.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2605 on: June 06, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »
Thanks. I do like color block but I don't have an clothes that I use for the color blocking.  What color would you suggest for the shoes?  My shoes color are usually very boring.

I have not had the urge, but I could see where Yunag is going.. often times, if I have on an outfit that is very nuetral in color... I would wear a colored shoe... took me a long time to find my yellow, pink, red and green shoes... now I just need blue and purple then I am good to go. 

Reload Wife

« Reply #2606 on: June 06, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »

I have not had the urge, but I could see where Yunag is going.. often times, if I have on an outfit that is very nuetral in color... I would wear a colored shoe... took me a long time to find my yellow, pink, red and green shoes... now I just need blue and purple then I am good to go. 

My dress is a mixed of pink, corals, white and red so I chose a nude sling back. I think a coral colored pumps would have work but I don't have a coral colored pump.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2607 on: June 06, 2012, 04:31:35 PM »
My dress is a mixed of pink, corals, white and red so I chose a nude sling back. I think a coral colored pumps would have work but I don't have a coral colored pump.

Ah, in that case...nude is perfect for it. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: June 06, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »

Gap skinny crop pants, black
JCP print blouse, teal
NYC cardigan, black
Macy's scandal, black
Piperlime earrings, gold

cute.  i like your print bow tie blouse.  thanks for sharing.

Loft blouse
Forever 21 Dress
JS Sling Back
Limited Belt
I bought this forever21 dress a long time ago. The neckline is too lowcut  to wear alone so I layer the dress over a blouse.

nice layering and colors, RW.   O0

It's casual the whole week so I've been wearing non business..

I want to share this shirt because it's one of my favorite and the only one I have in red. It's so comfy and flowy. The fresh red color brings out the natural brightness color to  my face. I've been on a hunt for more red top but have not been successful.

don't you love it when you can wear casual to work?  i wear suits all the time so when we have casual days, i always take advantage of it.  hahaha...   ;)  thanks for sharing!

Here goes nothing!! My outfit for this Friday's dinner with my SIL!! Please don't mind the dirty mirror, I was in a hurry and didn't clean it before shooting this photo! LOL

MODIFIED: Added a jacket!

nice.  very sexy, yubnag.   ;)

Ark & Co Blazer
Loft Dress
JS Sling back
Forever 21 necklace

RW, you have some of the nicest dresses....the y can be worn for an outing and for work.   ;D

this is what i'm wearing now:

h&m tee, ae jeans, aldo pumps, coach earrings, bracelets from macy's/icing.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: June 06, 2012, 07:07:54 PM »
This so fun, except that I'm fashion challenged!! LOL

yubnag, you should have posted your dinner outfit in here.  that would be perfect for this challenge.   ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Advertisements