Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717606 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2640 on: June 07, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
cute.  i like your print bow tie blouse.  thanks for sharing.

nice layering and colors, RW.   O0

don't you love it when you can wear casual to work?  i wear suits all the time so when we have casual days, i always take advantage of it.  hahaha...   ;)  thanks for sharing!

nice.  very sexy, yubnag.   ;)

RW, you have some of the nicest dresses....the y can be worn for an outing and for work.   ;D

this is what i'm wearing now:

h&m tee, ae jeans, aldo pumps, coach earrings, bracelets from macy's/icing.

Thanks - Trouble. Now that I can't shop as much as I want to. I have find dresses that are versatile.  I love your cute and casual outfit. I need to learn to dress down.
@tuesdaysgirl, great assemble, espcially love the turquoise bow top. 

@Yunag, your outfit looks great!  I especially love how you added the leopard print shell to accentuate the black/white dress giving the outfit an unexpected yet pleasant look.

@RW, I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but as always, nice!  The color of your dress you layered is gorgeous.  I love the shape and style of your multi color dress.  I too think I know where Yunag is going with her idea regarding a pop of color.  I think pink and yellow goes well together, and think that dress will look great with yellow heels; you can always all a yellow skinny belt to tie with the heels.  I also think pink and turquoise is a great combo, so you can also pair with your turquoise heels that we all adore with this dress and it will look splendid.  ;)

@trouble, I have a love affair with stripes so I'm loving your outfit!

Thanks for sharing everyone!

Thank you for the suggestion. I like the idea of the yellow heels with the yellow belt.  I would have to try the turquoise heels with the dress. I can't really picture it.

No, you haven't missed the photo.  Have been busy and not in a picture taking mood... lolz! 

Here is a repost of the pendants... sorry about how big the picture is... I guess the better to see the details.

The pendants are super cute. A pendant is a great way to add interest to a outfit.
Sooo...for hnub no...  ;)

Office admin day with heavy calls.  Busy busy, so comfy clothing is in order.   O0 O0

Textured denin, tan belt and tan loafers (loafers not shown), C&B checkered pinpoint, sportcoat (behind me on office chair)...   8)

Looking sharp.

ON dress, print
Limited cardigan, black
JCP belt, red
Nine west pumps, black

Love the print. I haven't have much luck with ON dress. Usually ON dresses are too big on me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #2641 on: June 07, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
Fabioretta, great top! I love the length of the sleeves.
Yubnag, cute outfit. It's perfect for a night out. I would definitely wear something like that.
tRouBLe, very chic. I really like the top. :) As always, you look great.
RW, I love that dress. I think the necklace compliments  your shoes so well.
LadyL, nice jacket! The necklaces are so cute.
HPA, nice.

SUKIE, thank you. Did I miss your outfit?  :)

Thank you. I feel very ladylike with the outfit.
thanks, ladies.

nice pendants, LL.

i know what you mean, ST.  sometimes i think i look odd in my mirror pics.  hehehe....   :P

nice dress, TG.  i can never find any good dresses at ON.....or maybe it's just my luck.  hahaha...   :D

outfits of the day...

work:  jcp cami, gap sweater, limited skirt, leggs hose, cl simple pumps, pearl earrings/necklace/bracelet/ring
home:  jcp cami, f21 top, levis jeans, ck peep toe sling backs, at necklace, pearl earrings/bracelet/ring

Trouble you are always so stylish. It doesn't matter if you are dress up for work or dress down.  When I get I usually change into t-shirt and short.  Nothing cute as your outfit.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2642 on: June 07, 2012, 05:50:08 PM »
When I get home, if I change, it's usually into a maxi skirt of some sort... I don't like being hot, but I don't like wearing shorts b/c they are not much more comfy than my work close.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2643 on: June 07, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
I built my outfit around the necklace.
Forever 21 Dress worn as a top
Limited Cardigan
Ann Taylor Skirt
Sole Society Sandal
Forever 21 Necklace

AOZ

« Reply #2644 on: June 07, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »
why can't you say sexy?  Is it b/c she is young?  my 10 year old hates that word too... lolz!
exactly.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #2645 on: June 07, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »
RW, I love how you wear your accessories... especially statement necklaces... would love to see more close up of all your jewelry and how they go together...

sunsets

« Reply #2646 on: June 07, 2012, 10:51:10 PM »
My contribution since I won't be here tomorrow.  :P

A simple black dress I wore for New Year's Eve a few months ago. Out of pocket for dress was $15--thought it was a great deal. Earrings are from Dots ($3.00), heels are from Payless (not shown).

The second picture I took so you ladies can see the detailing of the dress.  :)

Like this post: +1

JuneBug

« Reply #2647 on: June 07, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »
daughter's winter formal dress... hahaha....

only $14 @ macys... got it on sale!!   ;D ;D ;D

nice and good find!  how tall is your daughter?

Elise

« Reply #2648 on: June 07, 2012, 11:48:59 PM »
Elise, nice outfit.  From the pix, I thought it was a dress, but it's even better that it's separates!  You can add a shaw for the wedding, but I don't need it's necessary because it's not like your outfit is revealing any unappropriate bodily parts. 

Perhaps it's just me, but when I'm at a wedding, and on the dance floor, I don't like to lug a shaw around with me so that shaw is often left on the chair.   :2funny: :D

Yuna, again, love the added touch of leopard to your outfit. 

Thanks for sharing.

Sukie, you make a good point. I wouldn't want to lug around a shawl at the wedding. Plus it's going to be in the 90s this weekend! Too hot for that. Maybe I'll try to find something lighter to go over my shoulders.

AOZ and sunsets, those are pretty dresses, and for a great price too!

LadyLionness

« Reply #2649 on: June 08, 2012, 12:39:03 AM »
Repost, as I won't be able to take any pix until the weekend...

BCBG orgami dress $50 (Retails between $240 to $400)
Teri Jon black velvet blazer $30 (Retails above $300)
Walmart stockings $3

Total:  $83

Shoes were Sofft ankle boots $20 (retails above $100)
Hmong necklace gift from my mom (I think the run roughly $100 to $120)
Borrowed earrings... forgot my jewelry at home

AOZ

« Reply #2650 on: June 08, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »
nice and good find!  how tall is your daughter?
not that tall .. only 5 4 xwb

LadyLionness

« Reply #2651 on: June 08, 2012, 07:03:11 AM »
Oh my gosh... my blue Kenneth Cole trench coat just came in and it is exactly what I wanted... as far as color, fit and length goes.  I might have to get the sleeve shorten a bit... but no big deal!  I have been looking for one in this color and everything in the past have been way more than I was willing to pay.

Found this one ebay for $30!!!  Yeah!!!  Love the whole outfit today.  Hopefully I have time to snap some pix later in the afternoon.  If not, I will be sure to recreate this outfit and take pix to share next week.

1.  Kenneth Cole Cerulean Blue Trench Coat (Love it!)
2.  DKNY black baby bell skinny pants.
3.  Max Azria cotton tank under sheer Max Azria tank (both black)
4.  Blue and black scarf (colors matched perfectly - got it from Krogers for $2.99 on clearance - left over from Christmas)
5.  Red Born flora heel sandals (I don't have blue shoes yet... and I keep seeing red purse paired up with this color trench, so I figured I would do a red shoe... lolz!)
6.  The 3 silver pendants... lolz!  Am I stuck in a rutt or what?  hahaha

Elise

« Reply #2652 on: June 08, 2012, 08:32:09 AM »
How do I do the hide picture like sunsets did?

Reload Wife

« Reply #2653 on: June 08, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »
RW, I love how you wear your accessories... especially statement necklaces... would love to see more close up of all your jewelry and how they go together...

I probably won't be able to post a pictures of my accessories for a while. My little sister and her family will be in town for a week. I'll try to post a picture of my accessories after she leave.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2654 on: June 08, 2012, 08:52:05 AM »
Any outfit, sexy enough to turn heads at a party, in a nice way... that is under $100 $50... minus shoes and jewelry...
Come on folks, let's have with this one... multiple looks... tell us where you might wear it, what kind of attention are you looking for and... how much the outfit costs... if you want, you could tell us how much your shoes and jewelry were too.

Can be any party:
birthday
bachelor/ bachelorette party
girls night out
new year's eve party
company new year's eve party
company christmas party
cruise ship
concerts
summer wedding
beach wedding

**************************************************************************************************

Trouble

Love both outfit. Simply and sexy.

Elise

It's nice to see a contribution from you.  I can't believe the outfit is too pieces. Love it.

Yubnag

Your outfit is pretty.

Mystery Girl #2

Sexy!

LadyL

Love the color

Advertisements