Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717661 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2655 on: June 08, 2012, 08:54:05 AM »
How do I do the hide picture like sunsets did?

[ hide ]  <- with no spaces before and after the word hide... put your stuff in between here and then [/hide]... but use the \ slash instead of the /

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:33:41 AM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lavender

« Reply #2656 on: June 08, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »
I built my outfit around the necklace.
Forever 21 Dress worn as a top
Limited Cardigan
Ann Taylor Skirt
Sole Society Sandal
Forever 21 Necklace

I love this outfit.   :)  Very elegant.

Lavender

« Reply #2657 on: June 08, 2012, 09:04:14 AM »
Elise, you are HOT.  :)

Elise

« Reply #2658 on: June 08, 2012, 09:13:18 AM »
Thank you, LadyLionness, for the code.

And thanks for the kind comments, everyone. I'm actually quite the plain jane. I usually like being in tshirts, jeans, hoodies, hardly any makeup, that sort of stuff. But when I must, I'll put on something more glamorous.

moscato

« Reply #2659 on: June 08, 2012, 09:50:57 AM »
First and last time im wearing leopard print. lol

LadyLionness

« Reply #2660 on: June 08, 2012, 09:52:08 AM »
How much was your dress, Mos?  Sexy... you have a nice body... lolz!

Thank you for sharing, HPA.

moscato

« Reply #2661 on: June 08, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »
How much was your dress, Mos?  Sexy... you have a nice body... lolz!

Thank you for sharing, HPA.

Thank You LL. I cheated, this is an older pic. lol I don't remember how much the cost; but im positive it was less than 100.00

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: June 08, 2012, 11:03:54 AM »
I built my outfit around the necklace.
Forever 21 Dress worn as a top
Limited Cardigan
Ann Taylor Skirt
Sole Society Sandal
Forever 21 Necklace

like i said before, you look great in pastels.  i'm really digging your statement necklace.  i have a few pieces myself.   O0

Oh my gosh... my blue Kenneth Cole trench coat just came in and it is exactly what I wanted... as far as color, fit and length goes.  I might have to get the sleeve shorten a bit... but no big deal!  I have been looking for one in this color and everything in the past have been way more than I was willing to pay.

Found this one ebay for $30!!!  Yeah!!!  Love the whole outfit today.  Hopefully I have time to snap some pix later in the afternoon.  If not, I will be sure to recreate this outfit and take pix to share next week.
1.  Kenneth Cole Cerulean Blue Trench Coat (Love it!)
2.  DKNY black baby bell skinny pants.
3.  Max Azria cotton tank under sheer Max Azria tank (both black)
4.  Blue and black scarf (colors matched perfectly - got it from Krogers for $2.99 on clearance - left over from Christmas)
5.  Red Born flora heel sandals (I don't have blue shoes yet... and I keep seeing red purse paired up with this color trench, so I figured I would do a red shoe... lolz!)
6.  The 3 silver pendants... lolz!  Am I stuck in a rutt or what?  hahaha

sounds nice.  please do, LL.   ;)

I must be the only one who prefers to be in sweats and ts afterwork?  I feel like such a bum amongst you chic ladies!   :(

you're not the only one, sukie.  after work, sometimes i'll change into a tee and sweats also.  like i told RW, it's just dependent on how i feel.  hehehe.....   :D 

it's just another casual day for me....

cr cami, tj maxx cami, f21 shirt, gap jean, rl pumps, pearl earrings/necklace/ring.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #2663 on: June 08, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
Sukie,

My husband was doing a valentine banquet and I packed two long formal dresses.  After we got there, it turned out that it was casual.  I was lucky in that I grabbed this on the way out the door... (it was hanging on the closet door). 

Plus my husband thought the dress was too short... so I didn't have much with me to "cover up."  Lolz... I do like the look of ankle boots with dresses... it makes the whole outfit less formal in a way... and gives it some edge... but I think it's a little off in this out... it's probaby due to the jacket being velvet... might have been ok with  a leather jacket and scarf...

moscato

« Reply #2664 on: June 08, 2012, 11:11:35 AM »
@Aoz, your daughter is a beauty, and nice dress for $14!

@sunset, smoking hot!   O0

@lady, love the hmong inspired look (not to put down your outfit in anyway, cause I think it's gorgeous, but I'm not liking those booties with the outfit).

@moscato, you wear leopard well!  Why won't you wear it again?

Thanks for sharing everyone.

Don't really like it..  :-\

AOZ

« Reply #2665 on: June 08, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »
wow... yall so intune with fashion.  me... i'm so outdated... and so not fashionable.   :-\

the last time i ever wore anything was over 8 years ago... and i didn't even wear to a party.. just for fun and pix!   

uh.... i lost the frontal shot.. so this is all i got online.  hehehe

AOZ

« Reply #2666 on: June 08, 2012, 11:17:22 AM »
sunsets,

omg.. .i think i have the same dress like urs... maybe i can get daughter to wear it and show ya.   ;D ;D ;D

Reload Wife

« Reply #2667 on: June 08, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »
I love this outfit.   :)  Very elegant.
Thank you.
RW, beautiful!  Thanks for sharing.

I must be the only one who prefers to be in sweats and ts afterwork?  I feel like such a bum amongst you chic ladies!   :(
Sukie- you shouldn't like that. I'm a totally bum when I home. I dress up for work or family event. Most of the time I'm in ts, jean or short.
like i said before, you look great in pastels.  i'm really digging your statement necklace.  i have a few pieces myself.   O0

sounds nice.  please do, LL.   ;)

you're not the only one, sukie.  after work, sometimes i'll change into a tee and sweats also.  like i told RW, it's just dependent on how i feel.  hehehe.....   :D 

it's just another casual day for me....

cr cami, tj maxx cami, f21 shirt, gap jean, rl pumps, pearl earrings/necklace/ring.

Thank you. I love your shoes. It so cute and work well with your outfit.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2668 on: June 08, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
AOZ - Your daughter is beautiful and love your dress. Too bad you don't have a picture of the front. 

moscato - The animal print is great on you.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2669 on: June 08, 2012, 12:05:14 PM »
RW, you ladies are chic at work and home.  When I get home, I just want to be comfortable.  Sometimes, I even wear my flipflops to work because I need to comfort.   :)

trouble, nice casual outfit.  I too love the cap toe pumps.  Saw one at NS last week that I really liked, but it was a tad too high for me.  I'm on the hunt for the perfect leopard and cap toe pumps so please share if you see or find any.

Thanks for sharing.

Sukie. You have yet to see me on the weekend when I have no place to go. 

Advertisements