Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717872 times)

go-go

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2670 on: June 08, 2012, 12:15:48 PM »
Aww! You ladies all look so gorgeous and lovely... and there's more of you showing your pictures.  Yay! 

Yubnag, you have such a sexy and feminine silhouette in that dress that you wore out to dinner!  I don't know if anyone's told you this, or if you know this yourself, but in every picture I've seen you've posted of yourself, you've always looked so well dressed.  I don't mean the quality of your clothes, but how you wore the clothes to give your body a pleasing shape.  You seem to know how to dress your body because each piece is well fitted and each piece suits and flatter that particular area.  For ex, the white top clearly shows off your feminine assests, but the focus is on the long bottom half, where the black column of the skirt effectively makes you look long and tall.  The jacket is great too because it also draws attention to the narrow of your waist.  You look stunning in these kinds of looks.  I wish my stepdaughter, who has your body shape, will learn to dress like this more often.  Too many times, she likes to squeeze herself into something too small and too short (never a good combo), which doesn't flatter her at all...but she thinks she looks sexy.  *sigh*  I think otherwise...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #2671 on: June 08, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »
I'd say 99% of the time when I go places on the weekends, I don't even want to suit up!  I just want to be comfortable.   :D  When I go shopping, I see many girls dressed up looking nice and wearing mile high heels!  My feet aches just looking at them walk around the mall. :D :D

I go shopping in sweats and sneakers or jeans and flats. Many times, when I walk into a store, I know the sales associates judge me base on what I have on.  If I receive rude service or if an associate welcomes the white chick with a warm hello and none for me, I will not buy anything from the store, especially if the associates receive commission off my purchase. 

I can tolerate many things, but I can't tolerate rudeness.  I'm the customer (with the money to spend in your store), you work here for crying outloud!   :idiot2: :idiot2: :2funny:

Usually on the weekend I will dress up if I'm going to a family event or community event. Otherwise I'm in t-shirt, jean or short. I can go shopping in heels and may do so something if I feel like dressing up but for the most part I prefer to go shopping in sandal or wedge. Flat shoes are to flat and hurts my feet.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2672 on: June 08, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
Today I am wearing an outfit that I have already shared with you guys. The only different is that I wearing a different color cardigan.  I'm will a previous outfit that I didn't get a chance to share with you.

Ann Taylor Factory Dress
Belt borrowed from a dress
JS Pump

LadyLionness

« Reply #2673 on: June 08, 2012, 12:22:21 PM »
I like dressing up to go shopping... more so than when I come to work.

go-go

« Reply #2674 on: June 08, 2012, 12:24:35 PM »
I'd say 99% of the time when I go places on the weekends, I don't even want nor do I suit up!  I just want to be comfortable.   :D 

When I go shopping, I see many girls dressed up looking nice and wearing mile high heels!  My feet aches just looking at them walk around the mall. :D :D

I go shopping in sweats and sneakers or jeans and flipflops or uggs if it's winter time. Many times, when I walk into a store, I know the sales associates judge me base on what I have on.  If I receive rude service or if an associate welcomes the white chick with a warm hello and none for me, I will not buy anything from the store, especially if the associates receive commission off my purchase. 

I can tolerate many things, but I can't tolerate rudeness.  I'm the customer (with the money to spend in your store), you work here for crying outloud!   :idiot2: :idiot2: :2funny:

Amen, sista!   :2funny:   When I go shopping, esp if I know I'll be at a large shopping mall that I won't get to again for a long time, I will wear sneakers because my heels will hurt after a bit of walking, esp if I'm in flip flops or - God forbid - some heels.  My arches need support and I can't afford to have heel pains just to look good walking at the damn mall.  I really don't care if I don't look stylish while at the mall... I need to be comfortable while walking around and browsing, so that I can be efficient in hitting all the stores that I want to go to. 

Store associates have dismissed me because I'm not wearing a brand name shoes or carrying a brand name purse.  But like you said, that just means I won't be spending money there.  Heck, when I go on a serious shopping day, I don't like to carry a purse...just my driver's license and a credit card.  That way, I don't have extra baggage and I can go from place to place and not have to worry about where I left my purse. 

go-go

« Reply #2675 on: June 08, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »
Today I am wearing an outfit that I have already shared with you guys. The only different is that I wearing a different color cardigan.  I'm will a previous outfit that I didn't get a chance to share with you.

Ann Taylor Factory Dress
Belt borrowed from a dress
JS Pump

I like this dress with those sexy red heels!  Very stylish...!  But with the red belt and the red necklace, the pop of color effect is not as strong.  Does that make sense?  Also, because of the red shoes, the red belt and the rednecklace at each planes of your body, the color cuts your body into 3 tiers... I'd say, try it with either just the red shoes or just the red belt to make the color actually POP!

PS, I like your floral dress that you wore to the graduation too.  You do floral dresses very well and I'll bet you turned heads that night.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:41:31 PM by thajyeeb »

Reload Wife

« Reply #2676 on: June 08, 2012, 12:49:46 PM »
I like this dress with those sexy red heels!  Very stylish...!  But with the red belt and the red necklace, the pop of color effect is not as strong.  Does that make sense?  Also, because of the red shoes, the red belt and the rednecklace at each planes of your body, the color cuts your body into 3 tiers... I'd say, try it with either just the red shoes or just the red belt to make the color actually POP!

PS, I like your floral dress that you wore to the graduation too.  You do floral dresses very well and I'll bet you turned heads that night.

Thank you but I know what you mean. I went over board with the pops of red.  :idiot2: I think next time I'll stick the red pumps.  ;D

It was a morning graduation held on a park. I don't think I turn head. There were a few ladies who were dressed like they were heading to a party.

go-go

« Reply #2677 on: June 08, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
so many hot sexy ladies in here...!   :D   I like... I like!  Show us more sexy evening wear... :-*

Like this post: +1

go-go

« Reply #2678 on: June 08, 2012, 01:03:33 PM »

it's just another casual day for me....

cr cami, tj maxx cami, f21 shirt, gap jean, rl pumps, pearl earrings/necklace/ring.
Love this look...esp the shoes...
but sorry for my ignorance, what does "rl" mean?  and they look like narrow sizes, usually pointy toe shoes comes mostly in narrow and I wear wide. 

go-go

« Reply #2679 on: June 08, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »
Thank you but I know what you mean. I went over board with the pops of red.  :idiot2: I think next time I'll stick the red pumps.  ;D

It was a morning graduation held on a park. I don't think I turn head. There were a few ladies who were dressed like they were heading to a party.

oh yeah I think it'll look striking with the red pumps too.

my stepson graduated last week, but hardly anyone dressed up too much...it was in the evening and that day turn dark and cold, freezing shivering cold with massive wind.  There were women with short dresses and/or billowy ones, and each one of them was blue in the face from the cold...but they looked good!

go-go

« Reply #2680 on: June 08, 2012, 01:33:21 PM »
My guess on RL is Ralph Lauren..  ;)

well, duh!! thanks... heheheh. I'm such a dork! it looks different when it's written like that or maybe I'm just a big idiot.   :2funny: :2funny:  @ myself

OldVeggies

« Reply #2681 on: June 08, 2012, 02:27:18 PM »
no guys?

LadyLionness

« Reply #2682 on: June 08, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
no guys?

You and Cobble didn't contribute... :'( :'( :'(

LadyLionness

« Reply #2683 on: June 08, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
Use something (it can be a comb, hair tie, a flower, pair of shoes, ) as an inspiration and create an look base on the inspiration.

For example, using a comb:
I pick a pink comb.  The comb has pricks, so I can interpret this comb into clothing as follows:   a pink stripe top/botton/dress,then add accessories to complete my outfit. 

For the challenge, show a picture of the object used as inspiration, and then your inspired look.

If possible... do multiple looks for your inspirational piece... such as:
1.  Formal outfit
2.  Semi formal outfit
3.  Casual outfit
4.  Fun outfit
5.  Lazy day outfit
6.  Weekend outfit
7.  Family outting outfit
any other types of outfit that you might need for the events in your life.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:10:08 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2684 on: June 08, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »
Lolz... I might find this one challenging... hehe... but actually, I have one already... lolz.

My daugther's graduation party is this weekend and her plates and napkins are black and white... we were thinking of doing a black and white theme of dressing... having every one wear black and white...

Advertisements