Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717833 times)

Elise

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2760 on: June 20, 2012, 10:31:12 PM »
Great outfits! You're all more creative than I am.  :)  I couldn't really come up with an inspirational item and an outfit to go with it. I was thinking about doing something with a sun but that didn't go well.

;D

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:32:54 PM by Elise »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Elise

« Reply #2761 on: June 20, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
I have some stripes and am going to try to participate in this one, if I can find the time. Hopefully.

:)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: June 21, 2012, 12:13:36 AM »
yes, HA...man-pink.  O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Elise

« Reply #2763 on: June 22, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
Here is a striped summer dress that I have. Now that I look at the pic, I don't think the faux pearl and shoes go well w/ it. What do you think? Maybe dress it down instead with some nice sandals and bangles? Or can it go both ways (dressed up or down)?

Dress is Mudd. Nude pumps are Nickels. Faux pearl bracelets from Target. (I buy cheap stuff).

I don't really like the pleat or folded part in the front of the dress but I decided to buy it because I like the back. Please ignore my tan lines on my shoulders and back. ;D

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:20:08 PM by Elise »

Like this post: +2

LadyLionness

« Reply #2764 on: June 22, 2012, 10:30:52 AM »
Lolz, Sukie, you are too funny.  I still love how a suit looks on me, but I am so bored of it... done that for more than 10 years... I am really into what I am wearing now... causal with just a touch of class... whether done with a slack or a blazer or a button down blouse.

For going out, I love wearing dresses and skirts... but nothing too girly... more of what I showed you via PM.

sunsets

« Reply #2765 on: June 22, 2012, 10:32:04 AM »
Elise, that's a very cute outfit. Thanks for sharing.  :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #2766 on: June 22, 2012, 01:24:59 PM »
Lady, your style now is playful yet work appropriate.   O0

I rarely get dressed up when we go out cause I'm a slob when i eat!  :2funny: :2funny: ;D

My husband is too... I quit buying him beautiful buttoned down shirts b/c they all get ruined... now I am on a mission to find him nice black shirts of every style and fabric... that way, he can eat his PHO and not ruined the beautiful clothes I buy him.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:32:46 PM by LadyLionness »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: June 22, 2012, 05:18:45 PM »
Because I promised Lady that I will share today.  This was from the date night challenge weeks ago.  Black white seems to be a trend with me.  :2funny: ;D :D :D

i remember this.  you already know what i think.  hehehe...   ;)

It's has been while. I been busy with work and family things. You ladies look wonder.

we understand, RW.  just join us when you can.   O0

Nice I like it!  O0

thanks, Mrs. Yaj.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: June 22, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »
this is what i'm wearing today and the other was a different time...

left:  notations top, a&e jeans, nw strap sandals, macy's necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring.

right:  on tube top, talbots capri, gap sweater, rl pumps, macy's necklace/bracelet/earrings.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Luther

« Reply #2769 on: June 22, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »
I don't wear too much stripes. But me in my GQ stripe vest when I was 17 :)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:25:30 PM by Luther »

shesaid

« Reply #2770 on: June 23, 2012, 12:39:32 AM »
this is what i'm wearing today and the other was a different time...

left:  notations top, a&e jeans, nw strap sandals, macy's necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring.

right:  on tube top, talbots capri, gap sweater, rl pumps, macy's necklace/bracelet/earrings.

O0 ... I thought I recognized those jeans LoL  I have a similar pair of AE.

Elise

« Reply #2771 on: June 24, 2012, 09:16:56 PM »
Trouble, you did a nice job putting together different looks for your striped shirts. I like best the outfit in the top row, right pic as well as the dark outfit in the bottom row, middle pic.

HPA, you have a good collection of striped ties and shirts. I like them, and yes, I agree with Sukie about mixing patterns--very nice!

Sukie, sorry about my picture being a little too dark. I really need to get a better camera.

go-go

« Reply #2772 on: June 25, 2012, 11:47:46 AM »
It's been a long time since I posted up any outfits. It's back to being basic since summer is here and its hot as heck!  Finally did a little bit of dressing up, if you even call this "dressing up". Haha.  Basic tshirt with a skirt.  I was going to just wear a no-nonsense flat or even a flip flop, then decided to wear this peachy sandal instead to make it look like I actually put in some effort and because I have yet to wear this shoe to work!  Then after the shoes, I thought, heck, I might as well put on a blazer or a cardigan and a piece of necklace...so this is what I assembled today, going from one piece to another .... :D
But by the afternoon, I'll probably throw off the jacket, necklace and shoes (I have a pair of flip flops at work!) and back to being basic again... :D

Mossimo skirt
Old Navy black tshirt
NY&Co blazer & necklace
Etienne Aigner sandals

LadyLionness

« Reply #2773 on: June 25, 2012, 11:50:41 AM »
Thajyeeb,

I like it!  The whole thing and your thought process as well.  You should go and post this in Challenge #7...

go-go

« Reply #2774 on: June 25, 2012, 11:55:05 AM »
Thajyeeb,

I like it!  The whole thing and your thought process as well.  You should go and post this in Challenge #7...
what's Challenge #7? I dont' follow the challenges anymore because I don't have time to look through all them... I usually just stick to this thread. (will look through them later......)

PS: I can't believe you guys are up to Challenge number SEVEN!  didn't we just started/ended #1?? Haha.  :2funny:

Advertisements