Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717587 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3015 on: December 12, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »
Anemone, instead of that one, I am taking this one... they are both lace trench... the first one... the lace is "glued" on... the one I am taking... the lace is overlay... The first one is by BEBE... the second one is by BCBG.

So, which one do you ladies like better?

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:19:36 AM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #3016 on: December 12, 2012, 01:30:16 PM »
Here's another combination that will not be traveling with me... simply not enough room...

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:20:01 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #3017 on: December 12, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »
Which one elongates my legs?  Lolz...

I am not sure if the underlayer is wool or not... sure feels like it... but it does have lace overlay on it as well.  It is a more bulkier look.... and much thicker.  The thing I love about this one is the military look... the buttons...whic h you can't see in the pix...

The second one... I love the lace edging... I forgot what it's called... lolz... but it is a very delicate lace.

Calypso

« Reply #3018 on: December 12, 2012, 02:06:53 PM »
I agree w/ Anemone. They both look nice.. u look taller. But it's hard to see the details of each coat. Either one would be fine though.

What's the weather like in Cali this time of year? U could decide based on whether you'll need the thicker, heavier coat or not.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3019 on: December 12, 2012, 02:26:26 PM »
Yes, they are.  The these two are two of my more expensive trench coats.

The first one... I bought from ebay... brand new... for about $125.  The second one, I bought from Chicago's China town about 6 years ago for about $150.

Normally, I try to stick around $50... I have been lucky enough to nab a few at $25 to $30...

Lavender

« Reply #3020 on: December 18, 2012, 03:09:19 PM »
Anemone,

Thanks for sharing.  You are beautiful.  Love your size now.  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #3021 on: December 21, 2012, 12:05:28 AM »
Was planning to wear this today... but wore the wrong color jeans and a different shirt... so am planing to wear this tomorrow.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:20:28 AM by LadyLionness »

shesaid

« Reply #3022 on: December 21, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
Anemone- cute outfits! I like your style.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3023 on: December 25, 2012, 08:11:32 AM »
december 24, 2012

Wore this... minus the hat and purse.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:21:00 AM by LadyLionness »

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: December 28, 2012, 12:52:55 PM »
Casual Friday!

Jeans JCP, black shirt H&M, scarf Macys, shoes Target

You seem to wear JCP clothes very well. Are u wearing JCP clothes from the women petite section? I find their clothes is too pog laus looking except sweater.

shesaid

« Reply #3025 on: December 28, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
december 24, 2012

Cute! Reminds me when I was younger n my mom would have me wear a pants under my dresses n skirts LoL

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:21:36 AM by LadyLionness »

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: December 30, 2012, 10:57:17 PM »
Summer- most of the clothing I've gotten from JCP is from the petite section, some are from the regular size section. I don't have a particular or favorite section I shop...I browse all over.

I think it also depends on your JCP. The one near my house that I go to regularly has pretty decent selection in their petite section. However, another JCP across town has a small and very very pog laus selection in their petite area.

Some of my favorite tops lately have been from JCP. You have to look around though, they still have some pog laus stuff but if you look around, you're bound to find some really nice pieces. You can also shop online and have it shipped to your nearest JCP for no charge. I've done this before too.

It's become one of my favorite stores.  :)

True our JCP is small and small town so what they carry is different so you always have to check with another JCP or order online.  Some location have more to choose..... The day I post here I went to JCP and the clearance section had a few tops I like but I had my baby so couldn't shop because the idea was just to go to mall an get her ear pierced.  I'm free tomorrow and will have my husband watch the baby so I can go back to JCP and Kohls to check out the petite section.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3027 on: January 07, 2013, 03:05:18 PM »
Anemone,

I like this... but I think that with the flair of the skirt... maybe a shorter cardigan?  Or maybe don't button it?  With both a looser skirt and looser top... it seems to be swallowing you... or maybe add a belt.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3028 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:09 AM »
Today's outfit -

Skirt (zara), black lace top (F21), charcoal cardigan (F21)

I like the simplicity of this outfit. I think the cardigan work well with the skirt.  A belt will work well with the outfit.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3029 on: January 08, 2013, 11:35:57 AM »
Tuesday's outfit.

I'm wearing my 'frumpy' pants today (they are pretty lose on me) - I haven't done laundry and I didn't want to iron my other pants. Ya know, it's one of those days so don't judge.  ;D

Top Lela Rose (Neiman Marcus/Target collection), pants Gap, purple cardigan Banana Republic

Love the outfit. The Lela Rose top looks great on you. I got the top too but it looked horrible on me so back to the store it went. 

Advertisements