Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717818 times)

TuesdaysGirl

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3090 on: February 12, 2013, 10:24:16 PM »
Love the outfit, Anemone. I'm just reiterating what the other ladies said, but your outfit and hair looks great.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #3091 on: February 13, 2013, 11:14:27 AM »
Today's outfit: Limited skirt, NY&Co sweater,Macy's boots, ON belt

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:23:29 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: February 13, 2013, 07:26:55 PM »
Today's outfit: Limited skirt, NY&Co sweater,Macy's boots, ON belt
LOL...I was in a hurry and threw whatever on.

nice, tuesdaysgirl.  i like that pop of color.    ;)

Yesterday's OOTD

Cream blouse Marshalls, beige cardigan Old Navy, navy blue pants JcPenney, yellow mustard belt Target.

your outfits always look so comfortable, anemone.   O0

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #3093 on: February 14, 2013, 08:34:09 AM »
I was going to say, if you just threw whatever on... I want to see more!!! Very nice, Tuesday Girl.  I love sweater dresses, but it is so hard to find flattering ones.  I only have two.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: February 14, 2013, 05:40:36 PM »
anemone, cute outfit.  what type of necklace is that?  looks similar to something i have.  also, are the pants jeans or pants?  i've always wanted to get different colored jeans/pants other than the usual black/blue/tan/white but don't know if i'd get plenty of use from it.  :-\  i do like seeing it on other people though.   :)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: February 14, 2013, 05:45:37 PM »
my outfit today....

jcp cami, jcrew blazer, gap jeggings, nw boots, burberry scarf, coach watch, br necklace/earrings

Like this post: +1

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #3096 on: February 15, 2013, 12:19:55 AM »
my outfit today....

jcp cami, jcrew blazer, gap jeggings, nw boots, burberry scarf, coach watch, br necklace/earrings

Yesterday's outfit. I'm a day behind here...haven't gotten around to snapping today yet.  ;D

Black top F21, cardigan NY&Co, turquoise pants Target.

Nice, ladies. I love the colors!   O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #3097 on: February 15, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »
Anemone... I like both outfits... but I think with the bottom one... with the black and the blue being so close in coloring... maybe adding a pop of color with a skinny belt?  Or a scarf?  As it is... makes you look a bit top heavy.

moscato

« Reply #3098 on: February 15, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
my outfit today....

luv it  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #3099 on: February 15, 2013, 12:50:17 PM »
Yeah, that is the thing about puffer-ish anything... that's why a pop of color in strategic places can make a big difference.

In person, it probably looks ok though.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: February 15, 2013, 02:12:38 PM »
Nice, ladies. I love the colors!   O0

thanks, tuesdaysgirl.

It's a chunkier pearl type - I'll try to snap a closer picture next time I wear it.

The green pants are slacks. They are actually ankle fit pants but since I'm so short, it's a perfect length for me.  ;D I'm with you...I'm very black with pants so I'm trying to step a bit outside my comfort zone. I think you would look great with a pair of colored jeans/pants. You've got long legs and those are perfect for a colored skinny jean!  O0

Trouble, what purse are you carrying in the photo with the Burberry scarf? Love it!Is it a Coach?

my necklace is a bunch of pearls together too making it look chunky.  if your's was from AT then we probably have the same one.  hehehe.   ;)

i'd like to try different colored skinny jeans/pants but i don't know......   :-\

the purse is a D&B dillen II satchel.  it's my go to purse nowadays.   O0

This was yesterday's OOTD.

Cream top H&M, charcoal cardigan F21, black pants Talbots.

And today is causual Friday here at work so I'm keeping it casual!

Black top H&M, navy blue sweater JcPenney (Liz Clairborne petite), jeans JCP

anemone, yesterday's oufit, is the cream lace top long or short sleeves?  i would of loved to see the whole top.  i've been looking at lace tops or cream/tan colored tops lately....espe cially the cream/tan tops since they go with everything and you can dress them up or down.   :)

i think your outfit today is fine since it's casual day.  i admit, i dress like that sometimes too, more for comfort.  your booties (?) and the color of it makes the outfit look a little less casual.   O0

luv it  O0

thanks, moscato.  you should contribute if you have time.  i love seeing other people's outfits, whether they're men or women.  it can be inspirational.   ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: February 15, 2013, 02:18:07 PM »
h&m cami, br sweater (stripes look black but are actually blue), ck jeggings/boots, macy's necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: February 15, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »
Trouble....... ..have you sew any scarf the infinity way?  I'm thinking of trying to sew one but still need more tutoring from youtube videos. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: February 15, 2013, 07:54:41 PM »
Hi, Summerberry.  I've thought of sewing one and have looked at tutorials but in the end, decided not to since I like the option of tying my scarves to make it like the infinity scarf or just wrapping it around my neck in different styles.

cottonandcurls .blogspot.com gives some great ideas on how to make different infinity (eternity/snood) scarves.  She's pretty detailed and instructions are simple to follow.  If you should have any other questions, just ask.   ;)

By the way, if you haven't seen wendyslookbook 25 ways to wear a scarf youtube video, you should check it out.  I always refer to that when I want to tie my scarves differently.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3104 on: February 16, 2013, 11:24:37 PM »
Monday's outfit. I haven't gotten around to today yet. Haha  ;D

Blazer F21, blue sweater JcPenney, black slacks Banana Republic.

I love your hair for this outfit.
my outfit today....

Cute boots.

Advertisements