Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717587 times)

Jesskuv

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3120 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:24 PM »
Question for Trouble:  Do you and your friend coordinate outfits, or does it just happen you two end up wearing similar outfits to work on any given day?  Must be great working with the BFF; I'm green with envy!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: February 21, 2013, 01:00:22 PM »
I didn't read all 236 pages, but I went back  a few pages and I have to say you gals are such fashionistas!  I love each person's sense of style.  I will be visiting this thread more.

Jesskuv, you should contribute if you have time.   ;)   We enjoy seeing all the different outfits that people wear.    ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: February 21, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »
Question for Trouble:  Do you and your friend coordinate outfits, or does it just happen you two end up wearing similar outfits to work on any given day?  Must be great working with the BFF; I'm green with envy!

No, we never know what the other person is wearing.   We have some of the same suits too but fortunately, we haven't worn them on the same day YET.  Hehehe.

It is nice to work with each other.  The only downside to that is all we talk about is work now.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #3123 on: February 21, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »
Took a break out of my busy day to take an outfit picture.  I'm trying to work with bright prints. Not the best.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The Limited Blazer
The Limited Scarf
Old Navy Dress
Target tights
Loft Boot

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: February 22, 2013, 01:26:38 PM »
RW and Anemone, nice oufits.   O0   You two are lucky you're able to still wear dresses/skirts.  It's too cold here now.  I just want to be warm.   :-\

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: February 22, 2013, 01:29:18 PM »
I love that DB bag! I googled it but it's a bit more than what I'd spend on a bag. Hahaa.. Hmmm...I might have to add this to a wish list.  :D

Yeah, D&B can get pricey but a good investment especially if you're going to get a lot of use out of it.   ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: February 26, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »
anemone, your outfits always look so comfy.  i really like the contrasting colors in your monday and tuesday outfits.  so did anything catch your eye at target?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: February 26, 2013, 07:14:50 PM »
outfits of the day...

on me: le suit suit, jcrew top, nw pumps, macy's necklace, jcrew earrings, br bracelet.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: February 27, 2013, 04:00:16 PM »
Trouble....... you sure can pull 2 piece pant suit. 

Anemore....... . I check out JCP last night in their petite and tried some of their slack/pant in petite 2 but still too big and a little longer.  I give up on JCP.  You seem to score good clothes from JCP while here there is only a small section with nothing I can find in petite that fit well.  Maybe this weekend when I'm down in southern CA I will check out the JCP and finally LE, Express, etc.  store we don't have here.

All I need to find is 2-3 perfect slim fit pant/slack.  I think the hardest is still finding shoes because it what I need to complete any outfit I wear........ I hate my small feet.......

Reload Wife

« Reply #3129 on: February 28, 2013, 12:32:50 AM »
RW and Anemone, nice oufits.   O0   You two are lucky you're able to still wear dresses/skirts.  It's too cold here now.  I just want to be warm.   :-\
Thanks. The weather here is pretty mild compare to the rest of the U.S. Any temperature below 60 is consider too cold for us.

Anemone- I love the colors on your last three outfits. BTW I also wore lace on the same day you did.

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #3130 on: February 28, 2013, 10:09:32 AM »
I don't post because i have boring outfits. haha I'm just here to observe.

Jesskuv

« Reply #3131 on: February 28, 2013, 01:26:59 PM »
Reload Wife:  Love the red bird print dress, but not so much the scarf with the outfit.  With the blazer and scarf it seemed a bit too much.

Anemone:  Your casual day is far better than my regular days.  I like how you add color to your outfit.  I too wore mustard and cream earlier this week.

Trouble:  I agree with the others, you wear a suit well.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: February 28, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »
Thanks, ladies.   I think everyone looks good in suits,  just depends on how you wear it.   ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: February 28, 2013, 06:47:20 PM »
All I need to find is 2-3 perfect slim fit pant/slack.  I think the hardest is still finding shoes because it what I need to complete any outfit I wear........ I hate my small feet.......

ann taylor has some great slim fit slacks for petites.  i know that they are on sale now.  sometimes they will have an additional 40%-50% off their sales.  you should check them out.

believe me, our outfits are boring too.  all it is are suits monday thru thursday.  *sigh*  that's why i don't normally post them.  hehehe.  you should contribute if you have time.  ;)

Where are all the posters? I feel like I'm the only one sharing. It's getting boring with just my outfits.

Well..this was Wednesday's OOTD.

Black blouse Old Navy, grey cardigan NY&Co, black pants Loft.

don't feel that way.  i like looking at other's outfits.  you may think your outfits are boring but i may not.   :P

for this outfit, i like how your belt brightens and how the cardigan brings a different texture to it.   O0

Reload Wife

« Reply #3134 on: February 28, 2013, 09:45:04 PM »
Reload Wife:  Love the red bird print dress, but not so much the scarf with the outfit.  With the blazer and scarf it seemed a bit too much.

Anemone:  Your casual day is far better than my regular days.  I like how you add color to your outfit.  I too wore mustard and cream earlier this week.

Trouble:  I agree with the others, you wear a suit well.

Thanks for the input.
Ummm...hello! It's not like I'm a fashionable person! I'm just trying to make it thru the day!  ;D You see my outfits, it's nothing special.

You should share.

What are you talking about. You always look put together regardless of what you wear. dressy or casual. You should see me when I dress casual. I have not sense of style.

Asdfghjkl - My outfit are pretty boring too. I'm definitely not a fashionista. I post my outfit to get input. Some time my outfit are good and some time they turn out blah. Please do share.

Advertisements