Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717806 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3135 on: March 01, 2013, 12:40:45 PM »
What do you know, I don't even have to take a picture of what I am wearing today.  I was looking at google pix of Anabel Leather jackets and came across this photo.  My jacket is pretty similar to this...

http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/11/21/iro-kaki-ashville-lambskin-leather-moto-jacket-product-2-5524396-854600939_large_flex.jpeg

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: March 01, 2013, 07:44:50 PM »
What do you know, I don't even have to take a picture of what I am wearing today.  I was looking at google pix of Anabel Leather jackets and came across this photo.  My jacket is pretty similar to this...

that's a cute jacket, LL.   O0

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #3137 on: March 04, 2013, 10:50:56 AM »
Anemone - I love how put together your outfits are. O0 They always look great and effortless.
Trouble - Love the suits and pointy heels.
RW - I miss your outfits. Hopefully, you can share again soon.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:22:39 PM by TuesdaysGirl »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: March 04, 2013, 07:35:58 PM »
Trouble - Love the suits and pointy heels.

It's a slow morning, so a quick shot of Today's outfit: ON cardigan, Piperlime dress, NY&Co belt

thanks, TG.  i like the pop of color from the dress.  how are the clothes from piperlime?  i haven't ordered any clothes from there but have gotten shoes and jewelry.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #3139 on: March 05, 2013, 11:48:01 PM »
Anemone,

I am beginning to see that now too.  Sometimes the clothes looks really good until we take a picture of it.  Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist, says that the mirror and our eyes can lie, but the camera always tell the truth.  When I was packing for my cali trip, I did realize that as well... that something might look really good, but once I take a pic of it, I realized that this or that does not work.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: March 06, 2013, 04:18:02 PM »
Summerberry, if you can get to a Loft, go there. I think their pants will definitely fit you. It may be a little long but you can always have it hemmed too. Just find a good tailor! My alteration lady does pretty good so whenever I'm shopping for pants, I don't care too much about the length if I can get it hemmed, as long as fit is good.

Express isn't too petite friendly. I find at their cut is on the larger side so in that store I'm a small, whereas I'm a medium elsewhere. Loft and Ann Taylor will have classic slim pants that fit what you're looking for.

Over the weekend in southern CA was able to go to the mall for a few hours but came empty hand.  I don't about Loft store will have to look it up.  As for Express and Gap.  Their pant in petite size look good but too expensive so I didn't bother trying it on to see f it fit or not.  I had my 10 months old baby with me but it was my daughter and sister who took forever to wait and find.... 

I will continued to check online if they have any sale because I do like the look of the pant.  I might have to go shopping at the outlet center this weekend.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3141 on: March 07, 2013, 02:50:40 AM »
Summerberry,

You should always try them on... so that you know which ones you like, color, style, etc... that way it would be easier to order online.  Otherwise you will be guessing.  Sometimes, colors can look right or wrong on us too... depending on the cut and style.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: March 07, 2013, 01:18:46 PM »
Summerberry,

You should always try them on... so that you know which ones you like, color, style, etc... that way it would be easier to order online.  Otherwise you will be guessing.  Sometimes, colors can look right or wrong on us too... depending on the cut and style.

I can't pull of colors so I just stick with gray, black or darker tone color of brown, purple, green and blue. 

There is really no place to go shopping where I am so its either online or driving an hour north/south to a bigger mall.  Clothes is really not a problem to me but finding shoes because I have small feet and without a pair of shoes then........

Luther

« Reply #3143 on: March 07, 2013, 06:22:02 PM »
love all the bathroom pictures ;D O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: March 07, 2013, 10:09:09 PM »
Thursday's OOTD

Black blouse Old Navy, black blazer/jacket H&M, green pants Target

Too bad the lighting isn't better,  I would have liked to see the contrasting green/black colors of your outfit or is it because your slacks are a darker green?  The lighting in our restrooms aren't that great neither.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: March 13, 2013, 06:44:04 PM »
our outfits:

first pic:  le suit suit, at top, nw pumps
second pic:  suit studio suit, br bow tie blouse, nw pumps

prima_donna

« Reply #3146 on: March 14, 2013, 09:06:23 AM »
I'm jealous. I wish I could dress fashionly to work. Unfortunately we have to obey the company's uniform policy.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: March 14, 2013, 09:29:33 PM »
My outfits are pretty boring and they all look the same! Can't wait til spring.  :-\

Here was yesterday's outfit.

Black shirt Old Navy, gray sweater NY&Co, black pants Loft

anemone, i don't think your outfits are boring at all.  i like all the cardigans you wear because i'm a cardi girl myself.  in addition, you always add something interesting to your outfits.....li ke for this, the design on your cardi and your pink belt, which gives it a feminine touch.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: March 14, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
our outfits today, now ours are boring since it's normally suits, suits, suits.  hehehe.   :P

on me: kasper blazer, limited tube, at slacks, nw pumps

« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:22:27 PM by tRouBLe »

KimchISA

« Reply #3149 on: March 14, 2013, 09:36:28 PM »
Hugo Boss sweater, white collar shirt with black tie, matching black/charcoal dress pants, with twill blazer 8)

Advertisements