Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717919 times)

Missterious

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3570 on: December 13, 2013, 05:53:12 AM »
Missterious,

There's a couple of things that comes into play on those clothing... they look great on people who have never had kids before and even though they are a little bit heavy, their fat are solid and firm... (too much info, I know... lol)  MEN:  Close your eyes. 

Sadly, some people don't realize this and buy the clothing anyway, as long as they can squeeze into it b/c they feel like that is the style.  Unfortunately, clothing that does not conform to the right body parts do no service for you.  They actually end up making you look bloated and fat and oddly shape.  With the right clothes, you have curves in all the right places.

And walmart clothes... wash it a few times and they are stretch out of shape so badly it's hardly recognizable as clothing.  B/c I shop clearance, most of my clothes cost around the same as Walmarts or even less... and for me, I see no reason to buy something that I can only wear a few times before it becomes useless.  (I don't like clothing that "looked worn-out."

By the way, you are gorgeous... and no longer missterious... lol.  Share with us sometimes... even if it is just listing what you have on each day. 

*sighs* I know. My post pregnancy body is no longer flattering. Some ladies are so lucky to still look good after having their babies.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Missterious

« Reply #3571 on: December 13, 2013, 07:17:28 AM »
I don't own a scarf. This one is my honey's. It's been really cold and our heat doesn't work well so I  found his scarf to be quite cozy.  :D

Size Petite

« Reply #3572 on: December 13, 2013, 09:16:01 AM »
Great outfits! O0

I adore your jackets & cardigans Pinkiepie.

Like this post: 0

Hush

« Reply #3573 on: December 13, 2013, 10:00:12 AM »
Friday Wear! ;D

Jacket is MT Washington by Abercrombie, red sweater is JCrew, vintage button down is JCrew, Khaki is BR, brown dress belt is BR (not shown), blue argyle socks is JCrew, low cut boot is Madden (yah.. yah.. I know, Madden is tacky but I like the plaid in the insole ;D).

My influence in style is Scotland, Einstein, outdoorsy, and my age. ;D

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 10:07:49 AM by Hush »

Hush

« Reply #3574 on: December 13, 2013, 10:04:39 AM »
My other wear that I deleted. I try to stick with one style. Everybody should have a style that defines their personality.

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Hush

« Reply #3575 on: December 13, 2013, 10:20:44 AM »
::) ::)

Like this post: -1

LadyLionness

« Reply #3576 on: December 13, 2013, 10:24:54 AM »
So, Hush, since you said that everyone should have a style that define their personality, what have you gathered from all the ladies' pix and styles?  Just curious about a guy's point of view.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3577 on: December 13, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »
Pinkie, I DO like you style a lot. 

Missterious, I agree with Pinkie, you are not fat. 

sunsets

« Reply #3578 on: December 13, 2013, 10:27:16 AM »
Backfdead, very nice!

Missterious, I am going to agree with LL. Certain types of clothing will make you look "weird" or as most women would say, "fat". You really have to know your body type first and foremost and then go on from there. You do NOT look fat, you look great! Thanks for sharing!

Hush

« Reply #3579 on: December 13, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »
So, Hush, since you said that everyone should have a style that define their personality, what have you gathered from all the ladies' pix and styles?  Just curious about a guy's point of view.

You like to show that you have a wild side... even though you seemed to be very conservative.

Trouble (both) is/are a fashion narcissist.

Pinkiepie is a fashion narcissist.

The two guys that posts in here (that's not Petro) are just here to score girls.

Petro is a cool homie. He's here to share/look just like the girls. Anybody who shops at Costco is cool in my books because it's my go to store for food.

Me? I'm a anti-metrosexual narcissist.

All the other girls who posts in here just wants to contribute so they can have a sense of belonging in this forum.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3580 on: December 13, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »
Missterious, I have been telling myself for years that I am going to lose all these post-baby fats... and kept putting off taking family photos until I am smaller. 

Well, as I looked back at photos taken 6/ 7 years ago that I didn't like and wanted to lose some weight before scheduling more family photo sessions... well... now... they don't look so bad.  I like them... lol.  From that I realized one thing... from this moment on... we will ONLY keep on getting older and more out of shape... when we are 60 and 70, we will look back now and see how beautiful we are.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3581 on: December 13, 2013, 10:38:22 AM »
Hush,

Love your assessment.  I hope you don't get bored with us and keep on contributing.

yuknowthat

« Reply #3582 on: December 13, 2013, 10:50:57 AM »
m@HUSH .. nice wool jacket there ...

agreed on every does have a style that define their personality

Hush

« Reply #3583 on: December 13, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
m@HUSH .. nice wool jacket there ...

agreed on every does have a style that define their personality

Yes... a top coat is a must for every man's wardrobe. If you like wearing suits (which I don't unless it's a necessary) then top coat is the best outerwear to drape over it. Top coat can go do wrong if you mix and match it with formal or informal wear. :)

sunsets

« Reply #3584 on: December 13, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
Petro, haib kawg thaub.  ;D

Advertisements