Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717516 times)

Hush

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3585 on: December 13, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »
Petro, I missed Structure too. The place to go for Italian wear on the cheap back in the 90's. ;D Most of their cuts and style in clothing was model after some of the big Italian designers during that era. :)

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #3586 on: December 13, 2013, 11:08:10 AM »
Petro,

I enjoyed that pop of color with the orange shoes.  Awesome! O0

Like this post: +1

LadyLionness

« Reply #3587 on: December 13, 2013, 11:10:28 AM »
Talking about Italian designer, there is one that I really like.  I am not sure if he designed for men as well as women but he is not very well known yet, so you can still find his stuff online for a good price.  He was a soccer player-turned-designer... Nicola Berti.  Love his stuff.  High quality, well, made, and great materials.

Like this post: 0

Missterious

« Reply #3588 on: December 13, 2013, 04:55:06 PM »
First of all, you are not fat.  ::)  We all have real bodies here. I think you look really good!

I like this look, totally something I can see myself in. Simple and casual.

I love this look! The blazer and jean looks good on you missterious.

You must be from Cali because that thin scarf would not keep us Minnesotans warm.  ;D

You should also add scarf into your wardrobe, not big bulky winter scarves but the thin, fashionable ones. Sometimes all it takes is a scarf to really dress it up or make an outfit.

Lol Yes I'm from Cali. I only wear the scarf around the house usually. I need to stock up on accessories. But since I don't really go out anymore or have a fancy job I have nothing to dress up for. Except myself maybe.

Missterious

« Reply #3589 on: December 13, 2013, 04:58:22 PM »
Pinkie, I DO like you style a lot. 

Missterious, I agree with Pinkie, you are not fat. 

I meant those jeans make my thighs looks bigger than they normally are. I guess lighter colored clothes really do make you look bigger.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3590 on: December 14, 2013, 11:01:47 AM »
Missterious, they do... but it's not always bad... it's how you accessorize too... that makes a difference.  There are some lighter colors that I love... and even though they make my thighs their true size...lol... I have thighs that are actually two times too big for my top hald...lol...  I love baby pink and mint green... so I will wear these colors... just b/c they make me happy... ;D ;D ;D

Missterious

« Reply #3591 on: December 16, 2013, 04:45:58 AM »
Someone asked me if I could put all my outfits posted so far onto a collage so it's in one place. I hope this works or is going to be helpful or is what the person had in mind. 

Again, I'm not a fashion expert or claiming to be one. As seen by my style, I'm pretty simple not trendy. I just love clothes and I'm flattered that what I wear can inspire others into looking into their own wardrobe.

These are in random order.

Gosh...I've posted a lot of photos!  :o ;D

You look great in all those. Do you have children? Not that you look like it. I'm Just curious.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: December 16, 2013, 09:35:06 AM »
Great oufits everyone.   O0

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

sunsets

« Reply #3593 on: December 16, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »
Very nice Petro.  ;D

sunsets

« Reply #3594 on: December 16, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
Happy snowy Monday here!

I've always liked the color olive green, it goes well with almost everything. And I especially like it paired with gold jewelry. I usually don't like wearing a lot of gold jewelry without feeling 'flashy' but since the outfit itself is so simple...why not....Wearing today.....

Olive green blouse, Limited. Black slacks, Banana Republic. Heels, Zara. Rose gold watch, Guess. Gold necklace and bracelet, Jcrew.

[/quote

Beautiful. I too, love the color olive. It compliments my skin tone very well.  :)

yuknowthat

« Reply #3595 on: December 16, 2013, 04:53:55 PM »
Haaha @ petro.. good cover up brother 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: December 16, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
With this new company, its business/ business casual... with the preference being business.  So, I now have to learn how to dress corporate.  It's been fun and I think I have learned a lot.  The biggest lesson in being "how well" something fit.  In the past, where dressing up was not required, any jackets would do... I have gotten away with wearing ill-fitting jackets.  But since I have to stretch and grow, I am seeing that some of my clothes do not fit right and that as much as I love a certain jacket, there is just no way to make it work for corporate america.

So, how have you been challenged and have you grown fashion-wise?

My fashion and personal style hasn't changed much, other than when I had graduated from college....... .the transitional period from all casual and comfy to professional and businesslike.  Even though I dress somewhat conservatively, I always try to incorporate something of myself into the clothes that I wear or my appearance.... .whether it be color, texture, accessories, etc.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #3597 on: December 17, 2013, 06:14:08 AM »
Trouble, I do notice that.  I want to incorporate one thing that is my "signature."  But I think I would really like to incorporate two, just haven't figured out how to do the other yet.  The first is leather jackets... lol.  The second is scarves... if I could, I would wear one every day.

shootingstar

« Reply #3598 on: December 17, 2013, 12:06:30 PM »
Petro, cev khob ncaw zoo nraug heev li.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: December 17, 2013, 06:58:27 PM »
Trouble, I do notice that.  I want to incorporate one thing that is my "signature."  But I think I would really like to incorporate two, just haven't figured out how to do the other yet.  The first is leather jackets... lol.  The second is scarves... if I could, I would wear one every day.

LL, I think incorporating a scarf everyday would be simple.  Just have a variety of colors, designs, textures, and sizes.  You have an abundant selection to choose from.

today's wear...

kirkland signature italian wool sweater...

kirland signature dress shirt...

men's wearhouse tie

from a different angle...

dockers grey bottom & rockport black shoes...

btw, i'm a fan of grey bottoms and so although it looks like i wear the same pants over and over... which i mostly do, i do have a few different pairs to alternate... ;D

Nice, PG.   O0

Advertisements