Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 718093 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3600 on: December 17, 2013, 07:03:07 PM »

left:  AT shell, Suit Studio suit, NW pumps, pearl necklace/earrings/bracelet/ring
right:

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #3601 on: December 17, 2013, 11:47:53 PM »
Monday - December 16, 2013

1.  Liz Claiborne pencil pants
2.  Simply Vera blue chiffon tank
3.  Teri Jon Black Velvet Blazer Shel Laundry brown lazer lace leather jacket. 
4.  Born black heel sandals

Lol... I forgot what I had on.  Hahaha.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:14:01 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #3602 on: December 17, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »
Tuesday - December 17, 2013

1.  The Limited Drew Cut black trousers.
2.  Anthropology (Sears) Multi-Color pussy-bow blouse
3.  Tahari Black Leather Blazer - Love this jacket.  Needed one that is not so worn out to wear - much like my Dana Buchman one... which is a bit worn out on the sleeve and the front.  While leather jacket's charm are the little worn out edges, when trying to wear them as suit jackets, I think they should be as pristine as possible.
4.  Black Born Heel Sandals (Second pair is fast wearing out... need to look for another one just in case this one goes as well.)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:56:54 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #3603 on: December 18, 2013, 09:12:36 AM »
Thank you, Pinkie.  I really like it as well.  This may very well become my new go everywhere with me jacket... but then I need to be careful b/c I don't want to wear it out either.

:2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #3604 on: December 18, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
You're welcome... but I see no pix today...  :'(

The other comments in the thread... defending you were me too... lol... just didn't click the box... hahaha. :2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #3605 on: December 18, 2013, 09:37:01 AM »
People are stupid, especially PH idiots.  With the protection of a screen name, people felt they can be as mean as possible... with the protection of anonymous, people are even more idiotic!!

Don't let them deter us.  We are having fun and enjoying our time here while they sit behind their screen and pout b/c we are allegedly "shallow."  Thank goodness we were smart enough to reject their pathetic attempts.

sunsets

« Reply #3606 on: December 18, 2013, 09:48:38 AM »
And Petro, that is why I LOVE being a woman. I can find anything from $3.00 and make an outfit. As a matter of fact, a lot of my clothes are very inexpensive. That's why I have so much clothes. LOL. :)

Btw, good looking there. I like your shoes.  ;)

LadyLionness

« Reply #3607 on: December 18, 2013, 10:27:29 AM »
Pinkie,

You don't like this leather jacket of mine?  I also like this one, but I do have to agree that the tahari black one fits much nicer.... so comfortable.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:58:36 AM by LadyLionness »

sunsets

« Reply #3608 on: December 18, 2013, 10:33:47 AM »
LL, I like your boots--the jacket too. I like the whole outfit. LOL.

LadyLionness

« Reply #3609 on: December 18, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »
Sunset, I absolutely love this outfit... but I have not worn it anywhere yet... lol.  When I travel, I am limited on what I can carry... and knee hi boots is not an item I would choose to take along.

Maybe when we move closer to Hmong people, I will finally be able to wear this outfit someone.  lol.

sunsets

« Reply #3610 on: December 18, 2013, 10:40:19 AM »
Soo, this past weekend I had a potluck with some girlfriends and wanted to wear something casual and comfy. This is what I wore.

The whole outfit cost me about $75 (including the riding boots). The only expensive item was the jean jacket. Which I didn't regret paying for because I always have a hard time finding a jean jacket that fits right. This one fits RIGHT!

Ah, I love being a woman.  :D

Like this post: +2

sunsets

« Reply #3611 on: December 18, 2013, 10:41:41 AM »
Sunset, I absolutely love this outfit... but I have not worn it anywhere yet... lol.  When I travel, I am limited on what I can carry... and knee hi boots is not an item I would choose to take along.

Maybe when we move closer to Hmong people, I will finally be able to wear this outfit someone.  lol.

I'm surprised you haven't. lol.

I've been looking out for a pair of black knee high like yours, but to no luck. I have small calves and you know how that goes. Bleh.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: December 18, 2013, 10:51:54 AM »
I like your boots much sexier than you wearing those born shoes.  I like the style of your pink leather jacket but then for me got to keep it the plain black or brown one.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: December 18, 2013, 10:53:44 AM »
Hahahaa... I know. No photos today.

Yes, I could tell it was a women who was defending me. Thanks. I read thru it it right before it got deleted. I didn't realize our little thread here was so popular and people actually click in to see what we wear daily.  ;)

Hmmmmmmm...... .I only saw the first page of the thread and commented but it didn't say much at that time.

PP, I agree with LL, don't let others discourage you from whom you are or what you normally do.  People are always going to judge and make assumptions no matter what a person does.  Just be yourself and don't let it bother you.  Remember, their words can only affect you if you allow them to.    ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #3614 on: December 18, 2013, 11:16:43 AM »
"Kirkland Signature".......... hmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they make food also?  Hahahaha.   ;D

Advertisements