Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 718040 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3675 on: December 23, 2013, 04:42:53 PM »
SS,

I will have to spend some time looking through their shirt dresses then... all the ones I have tried on did not fit correctly due to my pear shape.

______________ ______________

Here is what I wore, traveling home on Christmas Day. 

1.  Sears black sweater dress from junior's section.
2.  Sears Covington pink sweater vest.
3.  Tahari black leather blazer.
4.  Black tights with extra fuzzy layer for warmth.
5.  Born black heels.

I wanted to wear something that was comfortable and would still look nice when my husband first laid eyes on me.  I really wanted to wear boots, but I wanted to bring more shoes, so I opted for these b/c they take up less space and they are comfortable.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:07:53 PM by LadyLionness »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

biggieT

« Reply #3676 on: December 26, 2013, 01:13:56 PM »
Pinkie and Trouble, this is the style I like...... But on a social worker's minimal income.

www.trunkclub.com

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: December 26, 2013, 02:13:23 PM »
Working from home for the rest of this week so no outfit posting today since I'm in sweats. :)

But here's my Christmas look for dinner with the family.

Black lace top, F21. Red skirt, Loft. Black suede ankle boots.

Happy Holidays. :)

Nice, PP.  I like everything about your outfit from the lace top to the black booties.  I also like your new avatar pic.  O0

Pinkie and Trouble, this is the style I like...... But on a social worker's minimal income.

bT, from the link, is this what you like or is it how you dress now?  The outfits are well put together, yet somewhat casual and very comfortable at the same time.  If this is how you dress, you don't need any help from me....you're doing great on your own.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

proudlao

« Reply #3678 on: December 26, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »
I am the one in orange and pink bag  ;D

Like this post: +2

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: December 26, 2013, 02:39:05 PM »
I am the one in orange and pink bag  ;D

Omgosh, PL.  That is totally you.....and you even like Chanel.   :2funny:

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: December 27, 2013, 12:18:09 AM »
Pink Chanel purse.....

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: December 29, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »
Weekend wear.....   :D

workout wear:  Gap tank, NY&Co pullover, Hue leggings, Puma tennies
out and about wear:  JCP cami, TH top, CK skinnies, KC peacoat, Style&Co boots

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: December 29, 2013, 10:41:26 PM »
Weekend wear.....   :D

workout wear:  Gap tank, NY&Co pullover, Hue leggings, Puma tennies
out and about wear:  JCP cami, TH top, CK skinnies, KC peacoat, Style&Co boots

Is the styles and co. boots the derby one?  That the one I got at the store but it was not even on sale but they gave me 10% coupon to make it $90.  I came home and look at the website and it was going as web buster sale for $60 so I decide to order the brown and tan and took the boots back to the store which was less crowded and then saw the black style and co in your earlier photo which I didn't see on the day I got the earlier boots which was $75 but not on sale and look flat which I'm short so I need at least 1-2 inches heel.  I was going to tried it on because my daughter want it but I told her no more shoes.

I think I just want to scored one more boots and no more knowing I don't get around to wearing them.  It's a frye one the Melissa button style in dark brown but almost $350 so I'm keeping my eyes on it. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: December 30, 2013, 07:43:00 AM »
Is the styles and co. boots the derby one?  That the one I got at the store but it was not even on sale but they gave me 10% coupon to make it $90.  I came home and look at the website and it was going as web buster sale for $60 so I decide to order the brown and tan and took the boots back to the store which was less crowded and then saw the black style and co in your earlier photo which I didn't see on the day I got the earlier boots which was $75 but not on sale and look flat which I'm short so I need at least 1-2 inches heel.  I was going to tried it on because my daughter want it but I told her no more shoes.

I think I just want to scored one more boots and no more knowing I don't get around to wearing them.  It's a frye one the Melissa button style in dark brown but almost $350 so I'm keeping my eyes on it.

SB, the boots I have are the Derby ones.  Sometimes if the products are less on the Macy's website,  if you get a nice sales associate in the store, they'll adjust the price for you so you won't have to order online.  I'm glad to hear you were able to acquire a couple of riding boots that fit.  ;)   Frye does have some nice boots and they can be spendy, but worth it due to the quality.  ;D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: December 30, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »
SB, the boots I have are the Derby ones.  Sometimes if the products are less on the Macy's website,  if you get a nice sales associate in the store, they'll adjust the price for you so you won't have to order online.  I'm glad to hear you were able to acquire a couple of riding boots that fit.  ;)   Frye does have some nice boots and they can be spendy, but worth it due to the quality.  ;D

I really like the styles and co boots.  I walked in them all day long yesterday at the New Year and noticed the bottom heel sole or the rubber is showing sign.... I went shopping today hopefully to scored one last pair of black boots but look like it's spring season because all the boots at MJM was mostly just sandals or casual pump and heel.  They got good deal but hardly any size 5.  At Macys most boots collection was gone.  I didn't find any clothes in their petite section at Macys my taste and more old lady style.  They look similar to roaming at Sears, JCP and Kohls. 

jammed

« Reply #3685 on: December 31, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
Laj nyob..los xauj nej lawm ces yuav tau ua nej tsaug for sharing lol

Tabsis uacas pom pinky..trouble thiab LL lawv peb leeg model xwb ma?

The rest of nej need to contribute thiab os..

If kuv yog pojniam mas kuv yeej model kiag thiab lol

PRINCESS.

« Reply #3686 on: January 01, 2014, 08:39:18 PM »

:2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: +2

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: January 01, 2014, 08:45:12 PM »
:2funny: :2funny:

Cute, Gnam.   ;D   You look the same too, as from what I can recollect.    ;)

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: January 01, 2014, 08:56:04 PM »
Our NYE outfits....

left:  Inc top, Express skirt, MK pumps, Macy's earrings/bracelet/rings
right:  Starlight Night dress, Lulu Townsend heels, Macy's earrings/Bloomingdales bracelet/gifted bracelet

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:21:21 PM by tRouBLe »

Like this post: +1

PRINCESS.

« Reply #3689 on: January 01, 2014, 09:05:25 PM »
Cute, Gnam.   ;D   You look the same too, as from what I can recollect.    ;)

lol.. just more wrinkles and more white hairs now.  :'(

Advertisements