Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717597 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #4095 on: November 25, 2014, 07:19:05 PM »
SummerBerry, thanks for sharing.  You have some nice boots.  The Frye one is cute.    O0

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: November 25, 2014, 07:23:14 PM »

AT top and blazer, DKNY skinnies, Merona scarf, VC boots

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #4097 on: November 25, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »
Omg.  I'm the disappearing woman.   :D

Mang, what kind of question is that....   :P

Sorry my account got hacked. Please don't think of me less ok.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: November 26, 2014, 11:40:20 AM »
Sorry my account got hacked. Please don't think of me less ok.

Oh, really....   ;D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: November 26, 2014, 01:53:23 PM »

AT top and blazer, DKNY skinnies, Merona scarf, VC boots

That merona scarf from target look nice.  Only thing I hate is that every scarf there is $14.99.  I tell my daughter go to walmart if you're just buying it as a gift to friend.  You don't work no need to get the more better or quality.... Target got good clothes but they don't fit me and the most I get is their sweater. 

I looked at sole society website.  I only like the heels because they have size 4 while other websites the size 4 heels look too old lady.  Now I get that banner popping up.....

The frye boots back I send it back because the back of the shoe the leather look like it was coming off.  I think I'm better off just buying used or any good deal on ebay.  I have to think of how often I will wear clothes and shoes if I'm spending a good amount of money.  I don't want to see my shoes like my handbag that sit on the top of the shelf in my closet. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: November 28, 2014, 04:09:54 PM »
SB, F21 has a similar scarf like the Target one and it's a little less too.  I don't buy many clothes from Target but they do have some cute styles.

I know what you mean about some of those advertisements that pop up. I don't mind too much if it's stores that I may shop at.   ;D

I'm surprised the Frye boots were like that since they're known for their high quality and lasting style.  Sorry to hear that.  I don't mind purchasing something that costs a little more if they're classic styles and they'll endure over time.....that way, I know I'll be able to use them for many years.   :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: November 30, 2014, 05:24:09 PM »
Three different styles of Hmong clothes   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: December 01, 2014, 09:54:31 AM »
Re-wearing the Target scarf.  Since it has a few colors in the plaid scarf, it can be mixed and matched a variety of clothes.   ;D

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 09:56:46 AM by tRouBLe »

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: December 01, 2014, 02:07:10 PM »
SB, F21 has a similar scarf like the Target one and it's a little less too.  I don't buy many clothes from Target but they do have some cute styles.

I know what you mean about some of those advertisements that pop up. I don't mind too much if it's stores that I may shop at.   ;D

I'm surprised the Frye boots were like that since they're known for their high quality and lasting style.  Sorry to hear that.  I don't mind purchasing something that costs a little more if they're classic styles and they'll endure over time.....that way, I know I'll be able to use them for many years.   :)

I got it on Thursday and then only tried it out it a few and then suddenly I look at the back the leather was thick like a black marker and used my finger to peel a little and you see a little white mark.  I just packed it the same day back. 

I think I'm better just getting it from ebay. 

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: December 01, 2014, 02:57:40 PM »
By the way how old is the baby....was it a girl or boy?  So many people having baby and all on maternity leave like 5-6 months.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: December 01, 2014, 03:39:58 PM »
My outfit for Thanksgiving dinner.

Target sweater, Gap slimmed crop (regular size but perfect for petite to make it as pant) and Life Stride pump.

A scarf I bought at Ross.

My scarves collection.... .....

Boots I bid and won from Ebay.........D exter (heel) and Justin (flat).  Both are in very good condition and with shipping both was about $35.  Some are listed more expensive.  I guess having small feet I have to grab size 5 if possible.

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: December 02, 2014, 11:08:03 AM »
SB, he's almost three months now.  Yeah, I agree.  Three of my friends and four coworkers had babies this year.   ;D   Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving outfit and your scarves/boots.  I've never bought anything on EBay but have thought about it.  I'm just concerned that I may not like it or it may not be what I wanted.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: December 04, 2014, 02:23:44 PM »
SB, he's almost three months now.  Yeah, I agree.  Three of my friends and four coworkers had babies this year.   ;D   Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving outfit and your scarves/boots.  I've never bought anything on EBay but have thought about it.  I'm just concerned that I may not like it or it may not be what I wanted.

3 months is quick........t his month both of my cousin had their baby 2 day apart when one the doctor said December.

I'm more addicted to Ebay these day that I spend countless of hours to the point where I want to score good deal but my daughter would be like.....mom you don't even wear them........

Some list their item cheap while some expensive but looking at the photos is what I judge along with the seller review, rating % and how many items they sold so far, etc.  I only do shoes because I have small feet.  Clothes I don't need it. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: December 16, 2014, 06:23:47 PM »
3 months is quick........t his month both of my cousin had their baby 2 day apart when one the doctor said December.

I'm more addicted to Ebay these day that I spend countless of hours to the point where I want to score good deal but my daughter would be like.....mom you don't even wear them........

Some list their item cheap while some expensive but looking at the photos is what I judge along with the seller review, rating % and how many items they sold so far, etc.  I only do shoes because I have small feet.  Clothes I don't need it.

Yes, the time sure did fly by.   Congrats to your cousins!  Did they have a boy or girl if you don't mind sharing?

There is so much on Ebay, I don't know if I would have the patience.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: December 16, 2014, 06:27:12 PM »

left:  Rena Rowan blazer, AT cami and ankle length pants, BR pumps
right:  CK pant suit, BR shell, and NW pumps

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:54:30 AM by tRouBLe »

Advertisements