Advertisement

Author Topic: Alienware  (Read 1355 times)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Alienware
« on: July 29, 2010, 01:16:05 AM »
Does anybody have one? If so which one do you have? What's the pro & cons of this product from your experience?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

obscurity

Re: Alienware
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 12:25:11 PM »
get a buddy to build you one, its better, cheaper

tubyaj

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »
Alienware is a very well built system from A to Z.  However, if you just care about pure speed and don't ever want to show or don't need to look at your PC...Alienware is probably overpriced.

Sk3

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:20:29 AM »
Does anybody have one? If so which one do you have? What's the pro & cons of this product from your experience?
Yeah like the other guys say you can do better with your own custom PC unless you totally dig its look then sure why not. If you're close by I'll build you one free of charge, just buy the parts. Love putting PCs together so PM me if you need help. Unless you're talking about the Laptop version of the Alienware then a buddy of mine has one, older one with the Geforce 9800M GTX video card. Not sure how his is doing.

jbutton

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 10:51:22 AM »

Never own one.  I would only want it if I'm too lazy to put a computer together with parts.

Advertisements