Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 518127 times)

LonelyFatGirl

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »
If my nail chips or breaks I'm the girl that says "OMG! MY NAIL BROKE!" and I whine about it.  ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 11:22:56 PM »
i think i'll be a good father just not a responsible husband.

OVER!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 08:53:46 AM »
I have to be cold to sleep really good.

h.lee

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »
today... I don't feel good so I will be heading home at noon. I will nap till tomorrow morning..  :) jk!

Pineapple

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 03:51:10 PM »
I am sad today.

Not bad. Here's the real test for ya, have you ever paint figures in watercolor? I mean realistic paintings of portraits and figures. Water color is the hardest of all mediums because you can't control it or cover you mistakes such as oil,pasted acrylic.

Actually I have painted a portrait of myself with watercolor before.  I will honestly say that it did kind of look like me with a lot of wrinkles LOL...perhaps when I am older...LOL.

It sure was difficult.  I quit on that one.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:53:39 PM by Pineapple »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 05:47:56 PM »
I am sad today.

Actually I have painted a portrait of myself with watercolor before.  I will honestly say that it did kind of look like me with a lot of wrinkles LOL...perhaps when I am older...LOL.

It sure was difficult.  I quit on that one.

Why are you sad pineapple?

Peachy Fish

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »
I can't use chopsticks....

It's okay, no shame in it...I remember eating w/my 2 friends: 1 Caucasian and 1 Vietnamese. The Vietnamese chick asked for a fork, and the waitress brought it to my Caucasian friend.  :o

Pineapple

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »
My hair is long...all the way down to my hip.

Why are you sad pineapple?

Oh was just thinking about life...I must work hard, I must work smarter, I must work and work and work...Life!  It's like...when will I be able to walk on white sand and stare into the deep blue sky as the cloud starts painting pictures of my dream...

h.lee

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 02:16:33 PM »
today... I am not feeling good again.. I just want to sleep all day and night... besides that, I don't like the weather right now. It makes me sleepy!

FRUMTHASOUF

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »
My hair is long...all the way down to my hip.

I have long hair too but I'm a guy. I get mistaken for a woman quite often. I'm used to it by now though. I understand why they think I'm a girl at first glance. It's because my long, beautiful and luscious hair...and for a man...I'd have to say looks better than half the women I see. But it's okay though...at least I'm built like a man and not skawny and wimpy looking. LOL!!!

h.lee

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 04:38:39 PM »
I like to cuddle in gloomy weather.  :-*
LOLS...  :D
You might not want to let go...once you get your hands on these.. lol.. just kidding!  :2funny:

Pineapple

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 10:37:43 AM »
Since winter is approaching... with all the holidays coming around the corner...yeste rday I had decided that I need to start exercising...b efore I put a full load into my tummy and get fat all over again.  So today my whole body is totally aching...I almost did not want to wake up and come to work...and the rain oh rain....just wants to put my soul to sleep this morning...  ;D

I have long hair too but I'm a guy. I get mistaken for a woman quite often. I'm used to it by now though. I understand why they think I'm a girl at first glance. It's because my long, beautiful and luscious hair...and for a man...I'd have to say looks better than half the women I see. But it's okay though...at least I'm built like a man and not skawny and wimpy looking. LOL!!!

*applaud*  Oh my...oh my...nice!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 10:41:20 AM »
I like the rain.

h.lee

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »
The rain makes me lonely and now I am listening to Hmong music... Kinda depressing :( but of the weather... once the sun comes up... I will be back with 101.3! O0

Pineapple

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »
Today I am so EMO...LOL, quietly laughing to myself thinking about all the memories of my brothers when we were all little and gosh I love them so much.  Even though they're all older than me and I'm the baby...I"m just thinking how we're such dorks as little kids. 

I do miss those days...those days when we would walk around the back alley looking for worn and broken bikes from nieghbors who don't want them.  We'll repair and it and ride it around the block.  One time we had 4 people riding on one bike to the park that's only two blocks away...LOL.  I sat on my brother who sat on the front of the bike.  One brother peddles and one sit on the back of the bike...I really don't know how we did it but we did it.

Our neighbor would pay us to mow their lawns and this old couple would always leave messages on our phone that she thinks my brother was her sweetheart.

One day while my brother was mowing the lawn in the backyard...I had just gotten home from school and I brought home a plant.  I dug up a hole and planted the plant.  An hour later I went to look at my plant and it was chopped off...I got so mad and my brother told me I was stupid for planting it when he's mowing the lawn...haha.

Then there was this time when my brother and I picked up my mother's chilli red pepper from the backyard garden and wrapped it around sticky rice and fed it to my neighbor's dog...I'm sooo evil gosh...I can't believe we did that...haha.  I feel so bad.

*smiles and hugs*

Advertisements