Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527182 times)

Mattster

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #1800 on: February 28, 2013, 12:14:10 PM »
The question you have to ask yourself is......

Are you AWESOME!?

If the answer is yes, then maybe, just maybe there might be space for you. ;D

You will have to undergo  a trial period though. I don't like lost investments.  :D

You are absolutely in luck because I am AWESOME, AMAZING, and SPECTACULAR! I'm not too bad at hijacking threads too!  This will undoubtedly boost my chances.  ;D

Trial period huh?  Hmm... Let me thin-OK I'M IN! 
Just as long as I don't have to wear that at awful kangaroo suit again (in my last initiation).  The fur gave me rashes in places I don't want to mention..  :( :o

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

couchpotato

« Reply #1801 on: February 28, 2013, 12:38:30 PM »
You are absolutely in luck because I am AWESOME, AMAZING, and SPECTACULAR! I'm not too bad at hijacking threads too!  This will undoubtedly boost my chances.  ;D

Trial period huh?  Hmm... Let me thin-OK I'M IN! 
Just as long as I don't have to wear that at awful kangaroo suit again (in my last initiation).  The fur gave me rashes in places I don't want to mention..  :( :o

LMAO! ;D

Can your awesomeness be verified by another pher? Preferably by someone I like. :D ;D

Mattster

« Reply #1802 on: February 28, 2013, 03:08:47 PM »
LMAO! ;D

Can your awesomeness be verified by another pher? Preferably by someone I like. :D ;D

Hmm.. PH references could be difficult since I'm not that social and most PH clicks reject me.  I may need to resort to bribery... 

*thinking* Hm..PL did say he needed some soccer balls and cones..

boO

« Reply #1803 on: February 28, 2013, 03:20:12 PM »
Mattster...

Pay me and I'll vouch for you.

Don't worry couch is harmless. You should hang out with her.

Don't kill me couch...:)

couchpotato

« Reply #1804 on: February 28, 2013, 03:38:10 PM »
Hmm.. PH references could be difficult since I'm not that social and most PH clicks reject me.  I may need to resort to bribery... 

*thinking* Hm..PL did say he needed some soccer balls and cones..

PL cannot be bought. :)

Mattster...

boO, I can't believe you can be bought so easily. :'(

Note to self: Don't trust friend referrals from boO. :D ;D

Mattster

« Reply #1805 on: February 28, 2013, 03:43:24 PM »
Mattster...

Right on Bo0!!

Psst.. how much do I owe you???

boO

« Reply #1806 on: February 28, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »
Oy.... :knuppel2:

Hahahahaha...

Couch es,

So I have this awesome friend that I want to introduce you to. Maybe you two can go walking around lake como and grab that tea that you like so much afterwards? ... ;D

From the money that Mattster is going to pay me I was going to split it with you.. Come on now I'm not that mean. Gosh.. Have some faith in me. How much do you want me to rip Mattster off? Name me your price.

-

Mattster, we shall discuss your fee in a more obsecure place. Too many spies in here. They might report our activity to the top dogs in here.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:58:20 PM by boO »

Mattster

« Reply #1807 on: February 28, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »

Hahahahaha...

Couch es,

So I have this awesome friend that I want to introduce you to. Maybe you two can go walking around lake como and grab that tea that you like so much afterwards? ... ;D

From the money that Mattster is going to pay me I was going to split it with you.. Come on now I'm not that mean. Gosh.. Have some faith in me. How much do you want me to rip Mattster off? Name me your price.

-

Mattster, we shall discuss your fee in a more obsecure place. Too many spies in here. They might report our activity to the top dogs in here.

Ok!  I got a pocket full of "IOU" sticky notes and some old "lint free" girl scout cookies.. What will it be?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: February 28, 2013, 04:02:44 PM »
I'm ready for the weekend.    :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

boO

« Reply #1809 on: February 28, 2013, 04:07:16 PM »
Ok!  I got a pocket full of "IOU" sticky notes and some old "lint free" girl scout cookies.. What will it be?

Is that all?

*thinks*

Chuck in another cookie and you got yourself a deal. *sigh* I should have play hardball.

-

Couch,

I've known Mattster for the past few years. I don't wanna bored you with the backstory of how he and I met. Just know that he's an awesome guy and that he loves his mummy. I think he's one of the good guys in here.

PssSt... Mattster.. How am I doing? Did I miss out on anything? Do you want me to add anything else?

couchpotato

« Reply #1810 on: February 28, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »

Hahahahaha...

Couch es,

-

boO, I just want you to know that the tea place we took you to was NOT my favorite tea shop. lol. :D

If Mattster is so awesome, why didn't we meet up when you were in town? ??? :P 'Nuff said. :D ;D

Mattster

« Reply #1811 on: February 28, 2013, 04:21:26 PM »
Is that all?

*thinks*

Chuck in another cookie and you got yourself a deal. *sigh* I should have play hardball.

*sigh* You are tough negotiator..

Couch,

I've known Mattster for the past few years. I don't wanna bored you with the backstory of how he and I met. Just know that he's an awesome guy and that he loves his mummy. I think he's one of the good guys in here.

PssSt... Mattster.. How am I doing? Did I miss out on anything? Do you want me to add anything else?

NICE.. Except you left out the part where I'm a rocket scientist and part time underwear model. :D

boO

« Reply #1812 on: February 28, 2013, 04:35:01 PM »

NICE.. Except you left out the part where I'm a rocket scientist and part time underwear model. :D

Now you're just pushing it mister.

Throw in three cookies and I'll think about it.

Mattster

« Reply #1813 on: February 28, 2013, 05:32:52 PM »
Now you're just pushing it mister.

Throw in three cookies and I'll think about it.

Lol! Deal!

I guess I just ain't kool enough for couch..  :(

Gonna go home and drown in my misery..

Tomorrow is another day! 

boO

« Reply #1814 on: February 28, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
Lol! Deal!

I guess I just ain't kool enough for couch..  :(

Gonna go home and drown in my misery..

Tomorrow is another day!

Just buy her, her favourite tea.. I forgot what it's call.

PsssSst.. Couch, what's the name of that tea you like to drink again?

Advertisements