Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527064 times)

Suav

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #2115 on: May 02, 2013, 07:49:11 AM »
Kuv tsis dag hos

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

proudlao

« Reply #2116 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:35 AM »

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: May 02, 2013, 01:31:23 PM »
i finally did me hair  :D

boO

« Reply #2118 on: May 02, 2013, 04:42:03 PM »
The awkward moment when you received a response to your FB PM relaying that you wrote to the wrong person. Phew! Luckily, I didn't send any of my nekkid photos to the person.

:-[

couchpotato

« Reply #2119 on: May 02, 2013, 06:52:13 PM »
The awkward moment when you received a response to your FB PM relaying that you wrote to the wrong person. Phew! Luckily, I didn't send any of my nekkid photos to the person.

:-[

:o

Who'd you send my love letters to!?

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: May 02, 2013, 09:39:06 PM »
Today, higher management took us in a group of five and told us that our business sector was not meeting its business goals.  Many things are being impacted by this which means people will be laid off.  When we all came out that door, I came out feeling pretty good and didn't think too much.  The rest of the entire crew sat still, quiet, and silently I heard everyone truly working.  You can hear the chitchat slowly died down.  The keyboards clicking away.  And whispers asking for work around the corners of the hallways.

For the first time I actually felt a bit sadden.  For the girl who always puts everything on my desk, yes I felt for her.  For my director who never cared about my inputs, yes I felt for her.  For the co-workers who never ever talks to me, yes I felt for them.  For everyone who had been a great team player and always going the extra mile to get something done, yes I felt for them.

I did not feel sad for myself though. It's not that I believe I will not get laid off, but I am ready to go - for quite some time already.  Told one of my close co-worker that I am ready to go, should it affect our dept.  She was so sad and told me that she hope I am not one because I work way too hard to get my job done + someone else' job done.  Being part of & the lead of Rewards and Recognition team brought so much life and sunshine to our dept that she did not want to see it be diminish down since they never had that before.  I gave her a hug and told her my life has changed a lot for the better and I am ready whenever.

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

PRINCESS.

« Reply #2121 on: May 02, 2013, 09:59:51 PM »
Today, higher management took us in a group of five and told us that our business sector was not meeting its business goals.  Many things are being impacted by this which means people will be laid off.  When we all came out that door, I came out feeling pretty good and didn't think too much.  The rest of the entire crew sat still, quiet, and silently I heard everyone truly working.  You can hear the chitchat slowly died down.  The keyboards clicking away.  And whispers asking for work around the corners of the hallways.

For the first time I actually felt a bit sadden.  For the girl who always puts everything on my desk, yes I felt for her.  For my director who never cared about my inputs, yes I felt for her.  For the co-workers who never ever talks to me, yes I felt for them.  For everyone who had been a great team player and always going the extra mile to get something done, yes I felt for them.

I did not feel sad for myself though. It's not that I believe I will not get laid off, but I am ready to go - for quite some time already.  Told one of my close co-worker that I am ready to go, should it affect our dept.  She was so sad and told me that she hope I am not one because I work way too hard to get my job done + someone else' job done.  Being part of & the lead of Rewards and Recognition team brought so much life and sunshine to our dept that she did not want to see it be diminish down since they never had that before.  I gave her a hug and told her my life has changed a lot for the better and I am ready whenever.

Great job sunrain! It takes a bigger person to be able to think beyond yourself and look at the bigger picture. Your boss failed to recognize the asset she had in you and now it will be felt greatly by the whole company once you are gone. I have read your other posts about the negative culture at your work, and how your exceptional performance goes unappreciated, while slackers get rewarded just because they're friends with the boss. It's too bad favoritism is valued over production and efficiency in your work place.

I'm happy for your breakthrough, to be able to recognize your worth and to accept moving on as a positive thing. Wow, I sound so inspiring today. I'm on a roll.

Like this post: +1

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: May 02, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »
Great job sunrain! It takes a bigger person to be able to think beyond yourself and look at the bigger picture. Your boss failed to recognize the asset she had in you and now it will be felt greatly by the whole company once you are gone. I have read your other posts about the negative culture at your work, and how your exceptional performance goes unappreciated, while slackers get rewarded just because they're friends with the boss. It's too bad favoritism is valued over production and efficiency in your work place.

I'm happy for your breakthrough, to be able to recognize your worth and to accept moving on as a positive thing. Wow, I sound so inspiring today. I'm on a roll.

LOL, so funny!  You sure are and should be proud.  :)

Like this post: +1
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

PRINCESS.

« Reply #2123 on: May 03, 2013, 12:53:37 AM »
LOL, so funny!  You sure are and should be proud.  :)

You should be proud too!  :D

couchpotato

« Reply #2124 on: May 03, 2013, 08:14:02 AM »

couchpotato

« Reply #2125 on: May 03, 2013, 08:15:07 AM »
I'm stoked for tomorrow.

It'll be a colorful morning. :)

boO

« Reply #2126 on: May 06, 2013, 06:07:27 AM »
Decisions.... Decisions..... decisions

:-\

couchpotato

« Reply #2127 on: May 06, 2013, 09:41:56 AM »
Decisions.... Decisions..... decisions

:-\

Say yes, yes and yes.  :D

couchpotato

« Reply #2128 on: May 06, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
I think I will be very sad if I don't get an on airplane this year.

couchpotato

« Reply #2129 on: May 07, 2013, 07:24:40 AM »
One day, I will be a better person and my heart won't be consumed with such evil thoughts.  :(

Advertisements