Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527518 times)

diamondgirl

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #3495 on: May 19, 2014, 04:09:54 PM »
Do not off leash your dog if your dog has poor recall. So fuc king annoying!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

diamondgirl

« Reply #3496 on: May 21, 2014, 08:30:15 AM »
Good bye json...

I will miss your poo stories and vulgar sense of humour.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: May 29, 2014, 03:51:29 PM »
Today, I wore a green tee, skinny blue jeans, my black wedge shoes, and sipping my iced coffee walking under the bright sun in a secluded area of downtown Minneapolis.  I was in a good mood and everything felt great, beautiful, especially the lovely weather.  Normally, I would just hustle down the block to my destination as necessary but this time I took it slow and it was quite a moment.

Below the red stop sign overlooking 13th street, rested a dark grey squirrel.  Assuming the squirrel will jump and run away, I didn't bother to pay too much attention to it.  As I yielded at the end of the pavement looking both ways of the street, my eyes locked at what was beside me, the squirrel.  He moved no where; only closer to me.  He followed.  I felt strange.  I stopped.  He stopped.  I took a few more steps.  He took a few more steps.  It went on like that for a good 10-15 seconds.  Finally, I made it to the curb and so did he. 

Quickly he rushed away.  Perhaps he was just minding his own business and I'm thinking way too much.  I continue to enjoy the warmth of the weather and walked away.  No more than seven minutes, I've returned outside back at the curb we both departed from each other.  About six yards away to my left, there rested two squirrels next to each other.  One on it's feet.  The other; bloodied, squashed, and laid underneath the shaded curb.

I felt bad.  This may or may not be the same squirrel but my feelings were strong and told me it was the same one that followed me earlier.  His friend/buddy/mate/partner is gone.  He was devastated but could not find the courage and will to cross the wide river-street.  He needed a hand and strength to guide him.  That was me (I am assuming all of this). 

Switching my iced coffee from my left to the my right hand in order to pull the entrance door to my work place, I noticed on the coffee cup sleeve, the slogan read, "Life is short.  Stay awake for it."  That hit me hard for a good moment as I took the elevator up recollecting everything in those few minutes of my walk today.

It's one of those days.

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

diamondgirl

« Reply #3498 on: June 02, 2014, 05:53:35 PM »
Sunrain: Thanks for sharing that heartfelt story with us.

Kug.lug: things has a way of reappearing again.

-

minorcharacter

« Reply #3499 on: June 03, 2014, 08:58:21 AM »
When I was still in college I saw a little baby squirrel laying down by the mall area at the U.  I thought he may have been injured so I was going to nurse him back to health.  You know those stories about how a kid nurses some injured animal back to health and they become best friends forever?  The kid goes to school and the critter follows him around and all that?  Well, this isn't like that.  The little ducker got up, bit me, ran off, and I had to go in to get checked for rabies.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3500 on: June 03, 2014, 09:41:21 AM »
This for is for diamond girl

So I ate spaghetti yesterday and I'm farting all day long.  Smells like it too.   :D

diamondgirl

« Reply #3501 on: June 04, 2014, 04:03:51 AM »
This for is for diamond girl

So I ate spaghetti yesterday and I'm farting all day long.  Smells like it too.   :D

duckin json. Welcome back. Hahahaha

Like this post: +1

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3502 on: June 04, 2014, 04:43:09 AM »
duckin json. Welcome back. Hahahaha

Only back for a few days.   O0

diamondgirl

« Reply #3503 on: June 04, 2014, 07:07:24 AM »
Only back for a few days.   O0

Are you ninja vanishing? Stop playing with my ph feelings.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3504 on: June 04, 2014, 07:14:23 AM »
Are you ninja vanishing? Stop playing with my ph feelings.

Amanuensis posted a thread for my bday so Im just stopping by.  You have walls around yo heart.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3505 on: June 04, 2014, 11:44:21 AM »
Whaaa leaving again?? Like diamondgirl said... stop playing with my ph feelings.  >:(

I may stop in for a minute to share some poetry and pics of my fitness progress.   You'll be fine without me.  :)

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3506 on: June 04, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »
You know what song just popped into my head right now?  ;D

OMGosh.  I actually bought the single when it came out.   :2funny:  I may still have it, I hope.  You should dedicate that song to a PHer on my behalf.  I dare you.  :booty: :evil6:

diamondgirl

« Reply #3507 on: June 05, 2014, 04:19:28 AM »
*edit*

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3508 on: June 11, 2014, 07:03:04 AM »
Girl, I'm always forgetting to snap my armpit for ya.

diamondgirl

« Reply #3509 on: June 11, 2014, 07:07:05 AM »
Girl, I'm always forgetting to snap my armpit for ya.

I know to the point that I had forgotten that I had requested that from you.

Advertisements