Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527258 times)

J-a-s-o-n

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #3510 on: June 11, 2014, 07:12:40 AM »
I know to the point that I had forgotten that I had requested that from you.

If I remember, I'll do it today. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: June 12, 2014, 03:35:23 PM »
I need to rest my mind from thinking....it's always thinking and coming up with more things to think of...yada yada yada...

/pullsthetrigger..../restinpeace.... *now the mind is calculating to zero* = /thinking...

"Argggg..."

*wrestles with the mind*

:'( :idiot2:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:42:06 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

minorcharacter

« Reply #3512 on: June 12, 2014, 03:37:19 PM »
I have this small bluish mole under my eye.  At first I thought it was from a marker, but after a few months of it not washing off I figured it was probably just cancer.

diamondgirl

« Reply #3513 on: June 13, 2014, 08:04:43 AM »
The other day, I had to lie to my three little humans why their mum did not want to see them. I fabricated a story how I needed to work with their mum to find a safe place for them to spend quality time with her. The disappointed look on their faces was heartbreaking. This time I will take the hit for her but don't push me.

Stupid ducking selfish cow!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:08:29 AM by diamondgirl »

MSV

« Reply #3514 on: June 15, 2014, 09:07:42 PM »
In all the years I've been driving, I've managed to not kill any animals on the roads. All that changed one sunny day when my sisters and I were heading to the mall. I was driving and in front of me I saw something that looked like toilet paper flying across the road. At that time I thought it was probably just a bad resident who was littering. As my car got closer, I noticed it was an albino squirrel. I tried to stop my car and dodge but it was too late. The dummy squirrel didn't quickly run across but decided to run back and that's when I heard the bones crush under my back tires. I cringed. I apologized over and over again for taking that squirrel's life unexpectedly that day. Even to this day I still feel bad.  :(

That's been the only white squirrel I've seen thus far in life and what did I do to it....?

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3515 on: June 16, 2014, 07:52:25 AM »
^At least you didn't hit the state bird like I did.   :-X

diamondgirl

« Reply #3516 on: June 17, 2014, 07:06:49 PM »
Sometimes, I wish I have sisters in law.... :-\

diamondgirl

« Reply #3517 on: June 19, 2014, 07:36:40 AM »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:54:09 AM by diamondgirl »

minorcharacter

« Reply #3518 on: June 19, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »
What a coincidence, sometimes I hate my sisters in law.  You're welcome to have them.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: June 26, 2014, 05:34:28 PM »
Sometimes I let myself get carried away and not realizing if I'm making any sense at all in what I'm trying to say, do, or write.  Maybe I never make sense at all.  And if I do, no one has yet to say anything...hrm mm...

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 05:36:59 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

MSV

« Reply #3520 on: June 27, 2014, 08:57:01 PM »
When my siblings and I were younger, we'd say and do the silliest things. So one night my older sister told us to curl our tongue into a "u" shape. Everyone was able to do it except me. I tried and tried but had no luck. My sister asked my parents to see if they could do it too and sure enough they did. I remember then one of my siblings blurted...."Maybe you're not part of our family. Maybe you're adopted?" lol. For a while I really thought maybe my parents bought me.  ;D

minorcharacter

« Reply #3521 on: June 28, 2014, 02:22:13 AM »
In all the years I've been driving, I've managed to not kill any animals on the roads. All that changed one sunny day when my sisters and I were heading to the mall. I was driving and in front of me I saw something that looked like toilet paper flying across the road. At that time I thought it was probably just a bad resident who was littering. As my car got closer, I noticed it was an albino squirrel. I tried to stop my car and dodge but it was too late. The dummy squirrel didn't quickly run across but decided to run back and that's when I heard the bones crush under my back tires. I cringed. I apologized over and over again for taking that squirrel's life unexpectedly that day. Even to this day I still feel bad.  :(

That's been the only white squirrel I've seen thus far in life and what did I do to it....?
OMG was that around the Brooklyn Park area?!

diamondgirl

« Reply #3522 on: July 01, 2014, 04:56:50 AM »
Crap!

I got my dates mixed up and thought tomorrow was camp day for my little human when it was today. Luckily, the situation was sorted or else I would  had felt so bad if he had missed out.

dust

« Reply #3523 on: July 08, 2014, 12:11:03 PM »
I just realized today that whenever a person jogs by me, I hold my breath in case they smell bad.  :-X

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #3524 on: July 08, 2014, 04:35:06 PM »
Sometimes I have two she devils on one shoulder and an angel on the other.   >:D

Advertisements