Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527062 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #3675 on: September 04, 2015, 10:38:30 AM »
"Why are you returning me?" it said with a sad face.

Without hesitation, I grabbed the colorful pinkish purple plastic box and opened the top.  "Shhh...you have to go back.  Don't worry too much about why...please just understand that I have to take you back."

The sad face turned its cheek and climbed into the box still uncertain if it was the right thing to do.  I covered the rest of the box in it's usual packaging and laid it inside a worn brown paper bag.  I walked up to the return counter and asked the associate that I would like make a return.  While waiting for the associate to assist me properly, I peeked inside the brown bag and noticed that the top of the box was uncovered.  It was gone.  I panicked and glanced my left, my right, and under my boots.  NOTHING!

I backed away from the counter as I saw the associate turned around and started digging inside the bag, then called out to me, "Come over here!"  I pretended not to hear and started walking away but I saw the security at the door then I stopped.  I got to just face this because there was no way out.  I walked back to the return counter.  The associate pulled the box up and there it was.  It was there all along.

"I lost my invisibility when the guy tried to tape the top of the cover. So I guess this is good-bye?" it said looking at me.  For a moment, I felt bad but needed to let it know. "I love you so much that I just want you to be happy, even if that happiness no longer includes me," I confirmed.

I walked away passed the security.

______________ ______________ ____________

I swear I just had an Anabelle dream that freaked me out this morning.  And then the last line quoted from the movie The Longest Ride. 

/LOL
/WEIRDO

Like this post: +1
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

dust

« Reply #3676 on: September 09, 2015, 10:54:19 AM »
I swear, if I see or hear anything else about Kim Davis or Donald Trump, I'll go on a screaming rampage. Let's not talk about retards, ok? I'm sick and tired of reading and hearing about them. They're stupid. End of story.

Like this post: 0

« Reply #3677 on: September 17, 2015, 05:43:44 AM »
I've been very angry lately...maybe I'm suffering from compassion fatigue...mayb e I need a change. Maybe I don't give a duck anymore. I've submitted a transfer to a different team hopefully I get accepted soon.

End rant...

Think i just need to get laid.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:40:19 PM by 234 »

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3678 on: September 22, 2015, 07:48:55 PM »
^ I concur mate

« Reply #3679 on: September 23, 2015, 04:46:19 AM »

« Reply #3680 on: October 06, 2015, 07:34:34 AM »
if I was financially secure I would love to go and volunteer in Thailand and assist with the eradication of child sex trafficking. There was a volunteer position available however the time commitment is a minimum of two years. Dang it! As I cannot physically support this cause... I guess financial donation will do for now.

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3681 on: October 16, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »
^ Snobber

« Reply #3682 on: October 17, 2015, 05:32:36 PM »
^   ::)

« Reply #3683 on: October 21, 2015, 03:26:59 AM »
interesting day.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:45:55 AM by 234 »

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3684 on: October 21, 2015, 03:20:24 PM »
:2funny:

« Reply #3685 on: October 22, 2015, 12:57:16 AM »
^ yes?

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3686 on: October 22, 2015, 04:39:14 PM »
^ nothing

« Reply #3687 on: October 23, 2015, 03:47:24 AM »
^ok

dust

« Reply #3688 on: October 26, 2015, 11:36:13 AM »
if I was financially secure I would love to go and volunteer in Thailand and assist with the eradication of child sex trafficking. There was a volunteer position available however the time commitment is a minimum of two years. Dang it! As I cannot physically support this cause... I guess financial donation will do for now.

Not to burst your bubble but you can never eradicate sex trafficking. It's not a disease. There is a reason why prostitution is the oldest trade in human history. Out of curiosity, do you think you'll have a better impact in Thailand? Why that country? There's sex trafficking in the U.S too.. or anywhere in the world for that matter.

Since you can't eradicate it and are unlikely to make an impact, feel free to send me money to spend in Thailand. You will definitely be making a big impact in my life. I'm leaving in sixteen days. Thanks.  :D ;D

« Reply #3689 on: October 27, 2015, 02:29:48 AM »

Since you can't eradicate it and are unlikely to make an impact, feel free to send me money to spend in Thailand. You will definitely be making a big impact in my life. I'm leaving in sixteen days. Thanks.  :D ;D

Hahahahah..... smart ass!

Have a wonderful time in Thailand.

Advertisements