Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527234 times)

Phab Ej Dao Vue

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #3690 on: October 29, 2015, 08:02:55 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: November 02, 2015, 05:07:10 PM »
It's been seven months since I started working with a new co-worker.  I work closely with her because we share the same work load and have the same official position.  She had always been reserved, quiet, and rather private about herself.   Other people in the department had always wondered why she's not very social because our department is rather loud (in a good and positive way) and can be quite entertaining due to the diverse cultural and talents we all bring.  At times, I may have felt indirectly discriminated by her but I never brought forth or think too much about it. 

About almost three months ago, she finally started to open up herself to me when I told her a dream I had of her and realized what a wonderful woman I've just met.

I wasn't feeling well and got the chills on a Saturday morning around 1:00AM.  I got up to drink two cups of warm water and took one Tyleno pill.  Since I didn't feel like sleeping at the bed, I napped at the couch and turned on the TV to keep me company.  Then I fell into a deep sleep and dreamed that one my trusted co-worker came to knock on my house door.  I opened it and asked what was going on.  My co-worker said that they needed to take me to the hospital and that it was Katherine's idea.  I didn't know who Katherine was but I figured it may have something to do with work so I walked to the car.  Inside the backseat was Katherine, my co-worker who shared the same position as I.  We all went to the hospital.  It was a simple and plain dream.  When I woke up around 5:35AM, I felt good and rejuvenated. 

On Tuesday morning,  I sat down with my co-worker and told her about this dream and laughed about it too.  I thought she would share the same laughter but she did not.  She was curious why I dreamed about her and the name Katherine.  I have absolutely no idea how to answer her.  She just shook it off after a few seconds. 

When it was almost time for lunch, she approached me and asked if I wanted to have lunch together.  Since I didn't bring a lunch that day, I said yes.  I thought we were just going to have a casual 30 minute lunch but I was taken by surprised when she brought up my dream and told me how she really felt.  She's never told anyone before but me that if she were to ever change her name, it would be Katherine.  She had at one point in life wanted to change it but she was still married to her husband then and he did not wanted her to do so.

As we engaged more into the conversation, she started to reveal a bit of her past and her fascinating parents and family to me.  Her parents used to be psychics and were many times interviewed.  They were also published in one of the MN newspaper that no longer exist.  Every day during her early teens (childhood) in the 70s, there would always be people coming in and out of their house including the governor of MN.

Her parents would have their clients relax on the couch with their eyes closed and think about a happy time.  Then they would ask questions and bring their client into the other world (the past, the future, other dimensions, etc.).  They do these by helping people find closure or communicating with loved ones.  They believe that monetary interferes with their psychic abilities so they have never once accepted it in any fashion.  Last Tuesday, she brought a newspaper article that published her parents in the 70s conducting a psychic performance on a client and was also being observed by a journalist.  In the article, there were spirituality, thoughts, and meanings that touched me. 

Then she went on to share a moment of tears about her three sons, two of which had passed away in the last five years and one who had disowned her.  She's never found real closure because none of her siblings or family members had ever wanted to talk about them.  She felt she could talk to me and these were things she would have never talked to anyone that wasn't family...espec ially a co-worker.     

Last Friday, we celebrated Halloween at work and during our leadership meeting, she broke down in tears and wanted to thank everyone for allowing her to be herself.  Since she's been an employee of the organization in the last 23 years, she's never ever felt that anyone would be able to accept her as not just an employee but as an individual.  She bought everyone flowers and two dozens of roses including a glass vase for me. 

The more I get to know her, the more genuine and human she becomes.  It makes me realize how hard one must fight in their life...that sometimes it's worth it to let it all go not because one gave up but because one has surpassed way beyond and it has become meaningless...

/Imnotmakingsensebutitmakesense

Like this post: +3
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3692 on: November 03, 2015, 04:17:57 PM »
awww sunrain that's such a sweet story. thanks for sharing. it seems like you might even have psychic abilities too.

« Reply #3693 on: December 02, 2015, 03:40:43 AM »
I've been involved with a little boy since he was 6 months and now he is 3. I'm at the last stage of my intervention and now his parents have gone missing, which means the process is going to be unnecessarily delayed.

duck the legal system!

-

I got stuck doing an outreach with a colleague which lasted 16hrs. Towards the end I was ready to kill her because she just a bit full on. I told her to shut the duck up.

dust

« Reply #3694 on: December 02, 2015, 08:51:47 AM »
I've been involved with a little boy since he was 6 months and now he is 3. I'm at the last stage of my intervention and now his parents have gone missing, which means the process is going to be unnecessarily delayed.

duck the legal system!

-

I got stuck doing an outreach with a colleague which lasted 16hrs. Towards the end I was ready to kill her because she just a bit full on. I told her to shut the duck up.

That sucks. :(

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get written up or oral warnings for telling people to stfu while on the job? lol I would totally love to shadow you for a week.  :D

« Reply #3695 on: December 02, 2015, 03:14:08 PM »
That sucks. :(

Just out of curiosity, do you ever get written up or oral warnings for telling people to stfu while on the job? lol I would totally love to shadow you for a week.  :D

Lol! When I've done outreach for 16 hrs, it's midnight and the last thing you want is someone yapping and telling you what to do. Professional decorum goes out the window.

I'm honest with my supervisor. I've told some of the parents to not duck up cuz that's the only terms they'll understand. Then I go and tell my supervisor to expect a compliant and she just shrugs her shoulders.

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3696 on: December 04, 2015, 11:15:57 PM »
Have you ever been the last one standing there and you're wondering why the fucc are you still there? fucc my life.

Redemption

« Reply #3697 on: December 05, 2015, 12:59:53 AM »
Have you ever been the last one standing there and you're wondering why the fucc are you still there? fucc my life.

That's when you take your pants off, piss all over the ground and claim it yours!

Like this post: +1

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: December 09, 2015, 09:34:49 AM »
Have you ever had those days where you just feel really good even when your life isn't even great at all...but the spirit inside you is just feeling awesome for no reason.  You want to love everyone, give thanks, give happy, and give joy to those around you.  Even if the weather is not so good, you still enjoy it for what it is and smile.

I'm just feeling jolly. 

/hug
/kiss
/love
/maybeitsjustthecoffeelol
/butitsnotthecoffeecauseImfeelingit
/itsreal

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: December 18, 2015, 11:20:32 PM »
Loving someone is not just persistence.  It is fulfillment.  It is letting go.

/idislikethatiknowtoomuchyetknownothing

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

ForeverYoungSuzieHawj

« Reply #3700 on: December 19, 2015, 12:01:17 AM »
I LOVE BEING INDEPENDENT PERSON.

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3701 on: January 01, 2016, 11:23:52 AM »
SUNRAIN!! Check your pm. It's urgent and time sensitive!

« Reply #3702 on: January 01, 2016, 08:13:08 PM »
^ where's my pm?

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3703 on: January 02, 2016, 10:09:29 AM »
^ where's my pm?

LOL check your pm too!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: January 04, 2016, 09:15:44 AM »
I used to be a coffee drinker but now I switched to tea.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements