Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 527205 times)

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #3705 on: January 13, 2016, 04:48:47 AM »
A colleague has a date on Friday and she is super nervous. She's worried if they do not click and in the event that they don't she has informed she doesn't know how to end the date in a respectful way. My suggestion was to be honest and say, " thank- you for your time but I am not feeling this therefore we need to cut it short." She told me I was being too blunt and brutal but I told her it better to be up front than mind duck each other. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

dust

« Reply #3706 on: January 25, 2016, 11:23:48 AM »
Reading the news is f*cking depressing.

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3707 on: February 13, 2016, 12:46:09 PM »
When it comes to "courtship" it only takes me 1 to 2 encounters with them to determine where the relationship will go.

I can figure out a person pretty quickly. Lately I've been meeting the ones where I categorize as "would sleep with only, no longterm future". And I say that because we lack a connection, yet they somehow feel the need to act very promiscuous towards me... and I definitely do not promote their behavior. I don't even flirt or provoke them to do so.

I'm disappointed in the quality of women these days. Where did they all go? I don't intend to follow through with the sleeping btw, I'm not that easy ok. I think respecting your body is a virtuous thing.

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3708 on: February 13, 2016, 01:11:03 PM »
I know we're only supposed to write one thing about yourself per day, but something has been bugging the hell out of me. I hate when people, specifically relatives, ask me personal questions. Firstly, I'm a very private person and find it difficult to talk about myself. Secondly, said people are the biggest gossipers and will tell everyone. Thirdly, it's none of yo business!

I always get questions like, "How much money are you making?" "What happened to your last girlfriend? Are you going to marry her?" "How is [insert sibling name] doing? Don't be like him/her ok".

Nigga please!!!

dust

« Reply #3709 on: February 15, 2016, 07:01:04 AM »
When it comes to "courtship" it only takes me 1 to 2 encounters with them to determine where the relationship will go.

I can figure out a person pretty quickly. Lately I've been meeting the ones where I categorize as "would sleep with only, no longterm future". And I say that because we lack a connection, yet they somehow feel the need to act very promiscuous towards me... and I definitely do not promote their behavior. I don't even flirt or provoke them to do so.

I'm disappointed in the quality of women these days. Where did they all go? I don't intend to follow through with the sleeping btw, I'm not that easy ok. I think respecting your body is a virtuous thing.

I know I never had a chance anyways, but let's never meet, so I can never get rejected by you.

:'(  ;D

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: February 17, 2016, 02:26:05 PM »
Recently, I was on vacation to visit my family on the other side of the world.  On the second day of our arrival to our home in the mountains, that night as I was preparing bed, there was a unpleasant smell around our bedroom.  I thought that maybe it was our new kitten.  I searched around the area but there was nothing and everything was clean and clear. 

After making the bed, I went out to the living room to sit with the family as we embarked on the journey with the dwarves to the lonely mountains in the second installment.  However, I had to forfeit after almost 40 minutes and hang my sandals.  Prior to falling asleep, the smell was still there but I didn't care too much as my eyes were completely zoned out before I could even recall the last of my prayer. 

I stood quietly alone in the middle of the jungle staring at the presence of a white fog spirit.  The spirit spoke and it was a voice of a woman.  She said she wanted my physical form.  I already knew the answer, but I stayed calm and questioned her why she needed it but instead she said that it did not matter whether I was willingly or not, I will lose. 

At that moment, I did not want to question her anymore.  I stood my ground and yet calmly spoke to her that she cannot linger around in this world like this anymore.  I could see that she did not want to listen to me speaking this way, so she hid herself in a leaf but I knew where she was.  I continued to let her know that if she continues to roam in the dark like this, she has forever chained herself to a lifeless battle. 

I could sense that she was prowling about and getting ready to attack.  I was not afraid of her treacherous ways.  I continue to open my heart to her that this form was given to me and that even if she attained it, it will start to decompose because she is not the original owner.  Without any hesitation, she swooped high, sharply, and lunged right at my front but could not penetrate the partition.

By the time I caught on to what happened, she was hurt badly and weeping sadly. 

"You need to open your heart to Him," I said.  "He is the light and when you call His name with an open heart, you will find the path to the Kingdom of Heaven where he will create a pure and new form for you."

Still crying she shook her head and said she doesn’t know how to do it.  Again, I repeated myself to her once more.  Then in a few seconds, I saw a pure bright ray of light on my right side and suddenly, the spirit began to levitate and flew away.

All of a sudden, I was back in my home in the living room.  The front door burst opened and it was so bright outside.  Came walking through the door was a beautiful Hmong woman.  She had beautiful luscious black hair and a beautiful smile.  She wore a black pants with a white tee under her Hmong jacket.  Her jacket was black fabric with different shades of green trimming. She rushed inside and without saying anything, she hugged me tightly.  In my heart, I knew who she was.

“I told you,” I said while I hugging her back.  “I already knew that He loves you and that He would create you a new body.  All you needed to do was just open your heart and trust in Him.”

She said that she was so happy to have met me and forever grateful.

When I woke up, everyone was already asleep.  I didn’t check the time because I was scared as heck…LOL…but then after thinking about the dream itself…it wasn’t a scary dream.  The Hub did not comment much on it other than telling me not to think too much and then I did not get a chance to tell it to my MIL. But I definitely know that it was a dream that I will never forget.   

Something else:  I named our new kitten Jiji  (yeap, you guessed it...from Kiki's Delivery).  She knows her name...so cute!  Miss her...<3

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3711 on: February 28, 2016, 10:02:12 PM »
I want to go fishing so badly. Spring, why can't you come sooner?

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3712 on: March 10, 2016, 08:56:46 AM »

Like this post: +1

dust

« Reply #3713 on: March 11, 2016, 10:09:05 AM »
I want to go here and try that!

https://www.facebook.com/SilviaSaintOfficial/videos/1057311054327325/

Looks a bit scary, but damn the views were awesome!

Like this post: +1

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3714 on: March 14, 2016, 07:21:28 PM »
Have you ever had a dream so nice that you didn't want to wake up? Then reluctantly your bladder wakes you up to use the bathroom but you can't return to that dream when you go back to sleep. I tried and tried but I couldn't. I dreamed that I met a beautiful woman and we got married. She'd laugh at every lame joke I made and pushed me to be the best person I can be.  It felt so real. I wish I never woke up! lol

« Reply #3715 on: March 15, 2016, 05:38:02 AM »
Have you ever had a dream so nice that you didn't want to wake up? Then reluctantly your bladder wakes you up to use the bathroom but you can't return to that dream when you go back to sleep. I tried and tried but I couldn't. I dreamed that I met a beautiful woman and we got married. She'd laugh at every lame joke I made and pushed me to be the best person I can be.  It felt so real. I wish I never woke up! lol

Dude, thought I was already doing that for you? Lol at your lame jokes..waiting patiently while you snobbed me for days....that kind of shit...

« Reply #3716 on: March 21, 2016, 07:26:37 AM »
Looks like I'm going to supervise an intern soon. Feel sorry for the bugger.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #3717 on: April 04, 2016, 09:29:54 AM »
Turned over a new leaf? Jk, otherwise I wouldn't be back :P Lots of reading for me!

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #3718 on: April 05, 2016, 08:17:39 PM »
There's always something. I hope that when all of this is over, that I will be a better person and not a bitter one.

dust

« Reply #3719 on: April 11, 2016, 12:29:45 PM »
I live in a building called Venus;D (Seriously.)

Advertisements