Advertisement

Author Topic: A shout-out to my future spouse  (Read 58431 times)

eclps05975

Re: A shout-out to my future spouse
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2011, 09:53:47 AM »
Very entertaining.  ;D O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 11:31:54 AM »
Very entertaining.  ;D O0
;D I know, it's he?  O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

eclps05975

« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »
He is quit the entertainer.  O0

The thread reminds me of the Savage Garden song. ;D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2011, 12:34:32 PM »
He is quit the entertainer.  O0

The thread reminds me of the Savage Garden song. ;D
u mean of this song?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

eclps05975

« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »
u mean of this song?

YEAHH!!! That's it.  ;D O0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2011, 12:45:04 PM »
YEAHH!!! That's it.  ;D O0
O0 O0 O0

listening to it right now.  (or all day.... :) )

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »
Hi ladies, glad to entertain you  ;)

As you may aleady know,my Muffin Tops reads my shout outs to her and I suspect she could be the jealous type. You gals better not be too smitten with me or you might feel her rage! :o

Savage Garden was the bomb, thanks for the song O0

to be continued..... ......

eclps05975

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2011, 07:17:47 PM »

As you may aleady know,my Muffin Tops reads my shout outs to her and I suspect she could be the jealous type. You gals better not be too smitten with me or you might feel her rage! :o

Aww... I'm sorry, didn't mean to intrude. I'll make sure to keep my distance.  O0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »

eh....don't let it get to ur head...or hers.   ::)

;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

LELIA

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2011, 12:49:51 PM »

awww..ur taken? u really need to eliminate the "fugly" part out of your name..cuz..DAM N.. ur HOT!

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
awww..ur taken? u really need to eliminate the "fugly" part out of your name..cuz..DAM N.. ur HOT!
again...don't let it get to his head now.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

jk fugly.  :wave:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

eclps05975

« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »
Hey fugly.. this song reminds me of you. lol..  >:D just thought i'd share.  ;) don't worry, I won't come between you and your future wifey. Besides, I only like girls anyways.  ::) >:D  O0  ;D

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:18:27 PM by eclps05975 »

trippleX

« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2011, 02:08:58 PM »
Hey fugly.. this song reminds me of you. lol..  >:D just thought i'd share.  ;) don't worry, I won't come between you and your future wifey. Besides, I only like girls anyways.  ::) >:D  O0  ;D

Ey.. bay bay.. i like girls too, may i join u ;) in hometown right? :)

So... FH, found miss right yet? guessing since u haven't written her, you must have. good for u man.  O0

fuglyhottie

« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2011, 12:13:38 AM »
Thanks for reading folks. 

Yep, I'm taken now. O0 If any of you ladies are still interested, give me until 2013 to see how it goes with MuffinTops first. That's our deadline, if she doesn't say yes to me, then I will come back into PH and make myself available. (But I doubt it since MuffinTops seems to be everything I'm looking for.)

So here's a letter to my ex-gf:

Dear Ex-Girlfriend (No Name),

Thanks for being my love for one and half years, when you receive this letter I believe you might have selected a new boy friend and started enjoying your dating.

Every very lovers need needs to struggle a bit to get a boy friend or girl friend.

No Name … In order to recover your missing, I got another girl from next street & as you know this is my forth love love, from all my past experience experiences I have learned a lot.

When the love blossom blossoms everyone starts writing love letter letters, you know very well , well… I have written many love letters to you , and writing a love letter in poetic way is not so easy nowadays No Name , and it's a time consuming work, I , In order to avoid all this I need all my lover letters back so that I can put correcto corrector and send to my new girl friend , please send it back to me , I don't have poetic references or any photocopy of these letters.

Another thing  No Name, I have given you one cute photo of mine , can you send it to me please , you know better that this i is the only photo I look very cute & handsome and this photo I have taken when I was in my very first love.

And also, during my 1 ½ years of love days I have spend l lot of monies ot for impressing you , I am attaching a list of expenses which I request you to clear it at the earliest.

The expenses are as follows: Lunch / Dinner ; 895, Cool Drinks 2938 Rs, Snacks 5645 Rs. , Juice 3845 Cinema 1235Rs. Internet Chatting Rs. ,1499 Mobile 2546 Rs. Petrol 4255 Rs. Gift Items 7850 Rs, - Grand Total : 30,708 rs (in Words : Thrity Thousand Seven Hundred and Eight Rupees).

Please try to clear the above amount so that I can spend these monies on my new girl friend, and more over if you have any of my gift lying with you, am ready to take these packs in half prices. Please lease calculate the value of pack packs left over and deduct it from the above statement of account account.

I am enclosing herewith your love letters (Weigh around 4 Kg) so that you no need to write again to your boy friend and your photo so that you can give to your new our BF.

Also, please advise your expenses which incurred during our dates, I don't think you have got any expenditure during these dates, I have seen many time that you always forget your purse when it comes to pay pay.

Anyway I hope you will clear the above outstanding at the earliest and wishing you a very wonderful 6th th love affair with Mark.

Your Ex Ex-lover ….

FuglyHottie BT.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2011, 12:54:40 AM »
fh! :D :2funny: :D :2funny:

this is hilarious!!! that's all i've 2 say! ;D ;D ;D (i'm really laughing w u, really!)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements