Advertisement

Author Topic: A shout-out to my future spouse  (Read 58435 times)

prima_donna

Re: A shout-out to my future spouse
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2011, 06:17:50 PM »
Rupees? Lol. What currency is that?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
india!  LOL  ;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2011, 01:11:43 AM »

She was Hindu. Yep, I've been around the race track girl -- Hindu, White, Colombian, Mongolian  O0 But the Hindi exgf was a haha.

fuglyhottie

« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2011, 01:13:59 AM »
india!  LOL  ;D ;D ;D

You sure got some motorboating boobies Lise!  :o
Chicks with big knockers are usually the source of flat chested girls' insecurities.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:02 AM »
She was Hindu. Yep, I've been around the race track girl -- Hindu, White, Colombian, Mongolian  O0 But the Hindi exgf was a haha.
i'm jealous! i was (still kind of am) so infatuated w india movies, the music, the clothes...in high school, a friend gave me bindis from her international student from india...i used 2 wear it 2 school until 1 day it went missing! :'( :D i used 2 watch my india movies so much i knew the dance scenes when they'd break out n2 their long singing sessions (a lot of ppl fast forward through those parts--i don't O0 ). i used 2 think n my past life i was hindi mang, no lie! ;D

besides, hindis r beautiful ppl w a rich n beautiful culture! oh put me n a sari n call it a day! O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
You sure got some motorboating boobies Lise!  :o
Chicks with big knockers are usually the source of flat chested girls' insecurities.
8) thanks--i think. i can't help what i have been blessed w....some days i luv them other days i wish i could give them 2 some sad flat chested girl still waiting 4 her 2 fill n. regardless, they're me...n they're staying. O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2011, 09:19:58 AM »
fh U R too funny ;D
isn't he? ;D such a npwb-head! :D ;D :D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2011, 12:16:13 AM »
You know Lise...I still never knew how to pronouce "npwb" .

Remember how I mentioned I've been eyeing the girl in my class all semester long? Well I asked her out and now we're getting married!  O0 MuffinTops and I broke up when I found out she's been PMing PH guys...so I've decided to let her go and marry someone else. This was meant to be! A lot can happen by 2013 so I'm not waiting anymore...I'm turning 33 in October so semester girl and I are getting married then.  O0

Miss Luvly Lisa, I hope you best in your endeavors only and that may you find a love that I've had. I may still pop in and out of here and chit chat with you when time permits me--you're still everyone's favorite PH girl.....stay sweet and wholesome always  ;) Take care. 

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2011, 04:37:26 AM »
You know Lise...I still never knew how to pronouce "npwb" .

Remember how I mentioned I've been eyeing the girl in my class all semester long? Well I asked her out and now we're getting married!  O0 MuffinTops and I broke up when I found out she's been PMing PH guys...so I've decided to let her go and marry someone else. This was meant to be! A lot can happen by 2013 so I'm not waiting anymore...I'm turning 33 in October so semester girl and I are getting married then.  O0

Miss Luvly Lisa, I hope you best in your endeavors only and that may you find a love that I've had. I may still pop in and out of here and chit chat with you when time permits me--you're still everyone's favorite PH girl.....stay sweet and wholesome always  ;) Take care. 
fh...that's somewhat disappointing 2 hear that things w MT n u didn't turn out. but yes, things work n mysterious ways. glad 2 hear that u took the initiative elsewhere. O0 thanks for the kind words n wishes...it's been fun reading ur letters 2 ur potential MT...n sharing ur npwb-ness w us (if u dunno...then mister u r npwb! ;) )

i dunno where i'll b come 2013 or 2012 nevertheless.. .married, i doubt. still single? ??? mayb. honestly, it doesn't really matter...i've got 2 much going on n my life 2 worry bout some guy (let's keep it safe n just fantasize! :2funny: ). no need 2 sweat it. ::)

n please fh, u give me 2 much cred...i'm no1s fav (let alone ph's) n i'm far from sweet n wholesome. muuuahaahahaha h! :2funny:

do say hi when u can mister. no harm n that. n yes, take care of urself as well! :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

fuglyhottie

« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2011, 04:58:29 AM »
fh...that's somewhat disappointing 2 hear that things w MT n u didn't turn out. but yes, things work n mysterious ways. glad 2 hear that u took the initiative elsewhere. O0 thanks for the kind words n wishes...it's been fun reading ur letters 2 ur potential MT...n sharing ur npwb-ness w us (if u dunno...then mister u r npwb! ;) )

i dunno where i'll b come 2013 or 2012 nevertheless.. .married, i doubt. still single? ??? mayb. honestly, it doesn't really matter...i've got 2 much going on n my life 2 worry bout some guy (let's keep it safe n just fantasize! :2funny: ). no need 2 sweat it. ::)

n please fh, u give me 2 much cred...i'm no1s fav (let alone ph's) n i'm far from sweet n wholesome. muuuahaahahaha h! :2funny:

do say hi when u can mister. no harm n that. n yes, take care of urself as well! :)

Hi Lise, still cracking jokes ain't ya---youll always be my favorite PH girl, you always bring a smile to my face whenever I read your posts ;)
Shhhh...but don't tell my bridezilla I said that  >:(

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2011, 05:44:46 AM »
Hi Lise, still cracking jokes ain't ya---youll always be my favorite PH girl, you always bring a smile to my face whenever I read your posts ;)
Shhhh...but don't tell my bridezilla I said that  >:(
can't view the vid...

but thanks...i think. i mean, thank u 4 the kind words...what can i say...i luv 2 laugh n sometimes others like 2 laugh @ the same things...n i don't mind sharing a good joke--or punch line. O0 n as i've said b4...can't take things 2 seriously here on ph (well, most things) especially if it's from ppl we hardly even know n will most likely never c or meet. (it's the truth...so y let things get 2 u?)

bridezilla? ??? i thought u had already gotten married? oh wait...not til Oct, right? well, fav or not...let's hope she's not the jealous type or doesn't come on ph...better yet, i hope u married urself a funny 1. cause that would suck if she didn't get ur jokes nonetheless sense of humor . :( (not talking ill of her..but just saying...) anyway, i'm sure she's a doll. O0 congrats fh...she's a lucky 1.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:18:34 PM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »
oh....nice song.  very sweet.  oddly, this is the first time hearing it. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 09, 2011, 09:15:15 PM »
fg....koj thiab koj tub tad ua li cas nyob li cas lawm os?  tsis hnod neb hmoo li es--neb kuj nyob zoo xwb puas yog.  hope so.  :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 05, 2013, 05:30:57 PM »
fh, it's been a while...I'm hoping things r going well for u 2. 

ph hasn't been the same....i miss r funny conversations.  just saying.  8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements