Advertisement

Author Topic: A shout-out to my future spouse  (Read 59101 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: A shout-out to my future spouse
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »
Lise!----you naughty and kinky woman you.   >:( "My neck, my back, my pooney and my crack" ahaaha  :idiot2:
naughty? kinky? :-X  ;) like i've said before-for someone who doesn't know anything--an innocent lil girl-- i'm not dumb. :D

khia...that song was quite THE song back then. in spite of that...i think ur kinkier n naughtier than i. ;) O0

anyway, i hope that ur having a great saturday night/weekend. stay out of trouble...n don't work too much mister scrubs.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

fuglyhottie

« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2010, 12:18:55 AM »
Lisa---->  :-* :D ;) O0 8)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2010, 12:59:19 AM »
Lisa---->  :-* :D ;) O0 8)
??? what language is that? ::)

har har har... :D :D :D

hey, i had a dream bout u last night....actua lly bout u n i on PH. we were posting threads to each other back n forth commenting...i was laughing @ ur silly posts n remarks. oddly, i kept waking up only to have the same dream over n over. strange but funny @ the same time. :2funny:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2010, 02:19:45 AM »
Lisa---that means you need to seriously get off of PH and enjoy the real world from time to time  :idiot2: haha

But I have never had any dreams of anybody on PH yet. The only person I dream and fantasize about is MuffinTops aka MT and I have no idea what she even looks like, or will look like. I make her up in my wild imaginations.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2010, 02:26:58 AM »
Lisa---that means you need to seriously get off of PH and enjoy the real world from time to time  :idiot2: haha

But I have never had any dreams of anybody on PH yet. The only person I dream and fantasize about is MuffinTops aka MT and I have no idea what she even looks like, or will look like. I make her up in my wild imaginations.
i know, i know. i need to get a life. :-\

ur wild imagination? ha, i bet!

well, it's not like i know what u look like either to have such a dream...i only knew it was u bc fuglyhottie was what i saw on the screen...on every post. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2010, 11:19:00 PM »
Dear MuffinTops would you ever be offended if someday I called you SlutMuffin instead? You know I use to be a StudMuffin  ;D  :-* ;D

Honesty is not always the best policy. I don't think a guy should ever talk about his colorful past because I certainly would not like to know how many guys my future wife has laid or been laid by. That is gross! And I would be extremely jealous and sickened!

So yes, if someday you should catch me on the verge of sharing a sordid detailed story about any of my exs---please slap me silly because I would not want you to ever feel little and unimportant.

Actually I kid about the StudMuffin part....some dudes are whores and can lay 2 to 3 girls, even in just one day..while me, I've been more of a passive and humble lover. I do not like to just use girls for my own selfish needs and pleasure. It's true, but not all males have that agenda in them where they need to bed as many girls as he can before he dies. Usually guys who are sexaholics will get an STD once or more in his life. I should know, I worked in a clinic before and some of the cases I've come across. Very funny.

Don't you worry though---I'M MR. CLEAN!  O0 My head is always safe and always on top of things LoLs.

Gawdam I'm gassy. I'm so full and bloated from today. I like to fart in silence and would never allow you to hear or smell my farts.... but I hope you better not fart because I find that such a turn-off in chicks  :idiot2:

So Zoo Siab Hnub Turkey Day Rau Koj. You're still in the year 2013, and I send and write this shout-out to you via the past  :'(

Buh Bais for now.
Always koj tus tav,

Npis Thoj  8)

fuglyhottie

« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
fugly....ur the biggest dork ever!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2010, 02:15:22 AM »
fugly....ur the biggest dork ever!!!

and you're my biggest fan ever! I love you for that Lisa!  O0 another +1 your way

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2010, 02:47:10 AM »
and you're my biggest fan ever! I love you for that Lisa!  O0 another +1 your way
:o i thought that was my lil secret.

yes i like u....luv? uhmm...i luv "conversing" w u. ;) thanks for the +1....u already know where all (ok, most-not all) urs came from. ;) ;D

hope ur doing well...i c u've been bz. don't work 2 much mister...n i hope ur getting plenty of sleep if ur working that much. O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2010, 02:53:51 AM »
Don't worry I'm a robot

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2010, 03:14:16 AM »
Don't worry I'm a robot
worried? ??? do i sound worried?

robot? not the kind where u have to put batteries in, right? ;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »
That's right Lisa, I'm the ENERGIZER BUNNY although I prefer Duracel!

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2010, 04:53:02 PM »
That's right Lisa, I'm the ENERGIZER BUNNY although I prefer Duracel!
niag npwb os npwb aws...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

bunny eh?  LMAO!!!  That just reminded me of something else......anot her bunny with batteries.   >:D >:D >:D

OK...I'll go now.  ;D ;D ;D

How's ur weekend?  I've just finally got done shoveling all this darn snow out of our driveway!  blah!  now I need me a nice nap....no, a nice massage would be even better!  O0 O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2010, 04:50:55 AM »
You know I still dont know how to say "npwb"? never knew there was even such a word  ::)
But weekend went fine Lise---put up my Christmas tree! Heard about your storm up in the midwest...man I'm glad I don't live there no more, but it seeing snow sure does make me miss somebody!  >:(

Massage eh? 

Advertisements