Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 232396 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »
heading out to a cave w my kids tomorrow and then grilling and chillaxin at the park....it's going to be a long day forsure!  am I looking forward to it?  i haven't a clue right now bc i've still to go out and get stuff for lunch tomorrow and make sure i have everything before i go pick up my kids in the morning.  i'm just destined to be exhausted w all my days--i swear!

on another note...headed to six flags for the weekend...then again--i think my girl and i will end up ditching the guys and just roam around chicago and see what we can find....some good food, that's forsure!

i'm gonna work myself out until i leave for my vacay--seems as so, huh?

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 04, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »
yes....getting things done today--putting in some extra hours so i don't have to come in tomorrow!  yay!  gotta get some laundry done tonight and then head out to pick up the car tomorrow morning and get truckin....six flags here we come.  then again--us girls are going to go wandering bout in chitown....it should be fun!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2011, 11:12:14 AM »
It's Monday...back to work. 

Chicago/6 flags was fun...didn't get to go on as many rides as I'd like--actually sadly enough I only went on two.  I know, FAIL.  BUT it was hella hot and there were so many ppl....after a while...I was too dehydrated--headache and all...and my feet were sore from walking around so much my girl and i left the boys for a nap back at the mo and then went and did a lil shopping only to pick the boys for dinner at joy yees!  had a great dinner though!! Yummy!

sun we headed back through miltown and stopped by 7 mile....walked around the mexicana villa and i slept the whole way home!  I was a relaxing weekend...but an exhausting one. 

just a few more days though and I'm headed out to my sister and BIL's in phili.  I'm excited more so just to be away.  But my sis has all these plans...and I'm thinking it's just good to see her i honestly could care less what we do.  I already know we're headed straight to AC for a night and day....and then back in phili....and then to spend a night and day in NYC....to come back for my bday dinner and sit around since my sis has school for a few days...and then off for phili exploration and then home.  i won't mind the touristy stuff but i've done it all in all these cities so i really could care less for them.  but eh....sisterly bonding.  funny though...now that she's married--we've gotten closer.  in all reality we never got along and we have had some of the most vicious fights.   

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2011, 07:25:01 PM »
looks like i won't be getting my new desk and whatnot to rearrange my office before i go...bummer!

i've two days and i'll be off to philadelphia.  i'm excited....but disappointed seeing that it'll rain the whole weekend when we're out in AC and then when we go out to NYC it'll be raining too!  blah! 

so much to do....and yet i've not done anything!  eekkk! 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »
all packed and i've already "checked in" my luggage though my flight isn't until tomorrow morning.  went online and got that taken care of so i don't have to worry about it tomorrow.  i'm excited....wha t can i say? whoot whoot!!!  it's been a while since i've been to philadelphia('96) let alone NYC('00).  it'll be a nice vacay and good to see my sis and bil.  i've not met all of my bil's family so it'll be nice to meet everyone too. 

but let's be real...what am i looking forward to most?  duh, of course!  w no exceptions--hands down the food!!!!!  and being me, i can't wait for chinatown.  sadly though, it's suppose to rain this whole weekend while we're out in atlantic city and when we head to NYC.  just my luck huh?  well, let's hope mother nature wakes up on the right side of the bed and decides otherwise. someone's got to be optimistic now.

i'm actually proud of myself.  i'm a bit of a ratpack...sorr y--but my one luggage is only 30 lbs(2 pairs of shoes, two dresses, underwear, a pair of jeans, my jewelry, straightener, and toiletries) and i have one carry-on (a gym bag size--mainly w clothes and even a casual dress n there!) w my backpack which i mainly brought bc my sis insists that i bring a backpack since it'll rain in NYC and for my netbook.  luckily for me, though my backpack is kind of big there's nothing really in it other than my netbook and a book to read--thank goodness for my back!

work today is uhmm...well, i'm trying to be productive but let's face it i'm seriously just sitting here wasting time.  BUT i am getting some work done.  i've got this newsletter that i've been working on--slowly, but at least i'm working on it than staring at the wall!  LOL

i finally figured out who's picking me up sun from the airport.  i had to ask my cousin--she's in madison so it's easier since my car will be dropped off there anyway.  for a moment there i was starting to worry how i'd get to my car seeing that it'd be an hour away.  whew!  i've to remember to get her a thank you gift!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 14, 2011, 04:22:44 AM »
ac was fun.....but now we're off to nyc...possibly meeting up with a pher.....hrrrm mm....

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2011, 09:13:56 AM »
the feet r numb...but more walking..i mean sight-seeing...tasting everything on r way--almost. ;D

heading 2 the brooklyn bridge n grabbing pizza...headin g 2 a beer garden...n then back 2 phili--i think.

unfortunately the rain is still taggin along w us! please rain...go away! as much as i'm enjoying myself here i'm so ready 2 head back 2 phili..not looking forward 2 2day. :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 15, 2011, 06:36:39 PM »
nyc was awesome! i'm on the bus charging my phone n i should b catching up on some sleep n restin these eyes of mine but mayb n a bit. i'm completely exhausted but i did enjoy myself. :) we didn't really do touristy stuff but walked a hell lot n saw quite a few things....buts eriously, we ate r way thru nyc! :D u know me. ;D but i didn't get pict of everything.... however tried my best. i'll probably b posting pic 2morrow since everybody will b gone working.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »
I'm beat.....it's my bday...i'm 30 today...but i don't feel like it.  i guess that's a good thing. 

cropping my pics....will upload soon!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2011, 07:00:36 PM »
yeah yeah i know...i've yet to post my pics.  i figured i'd post them all then i get back.  sorry.

it's my last night here...we're just going to go bar hopping.  i've been doing so much now that i really don't care for such an extravagant event.  guess that comes partially of age as well.

i don't want this vacay to end but it will.  i've just to remember to text my ride so she comes and picks me up @ the airport tomorrow.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 23, 2011, 12:04:39 PM »
eh...back 2 work.  blah!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 23, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
yes, finally posted up pics from my trip.  hope ya'll enjoy now---cause i know i did.  8) O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 24, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »
i've been thinking of u lately....i've been wanting to reach out to u....but honestly--i dunno if i want to open that door.  so for now...i'm just standing here....linger ing around pondering what my next move should be--if anything.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 26, 2011, 11:37:36 AM »
so instead--u opened that door and reached out to me.  it was nice "talking" and catching up.  but i know now that what is in my past is where it was meant and needed to be.  life moves on and thus i did...as u did as well.  let's keep it that way.  we don't need to be strangers--as that's not what i want....but there's nothing to "hang on" to anymore--other than our mutual respect for one another.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2011, 10:17:38 AM »
what can i say....i'm wishing for Friday already.  heading to MN to celebrate my bro and my gf's hubby's bdays.  labor day weekend is always oh so fun for us every year!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements