Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 230512 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2011, 04:51:29 PM »
i swear...if she doesn't get this done imma be hella P-Oed!!!! gggggggggrrrrr rrrrrrrr!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2011, 09:58:44 PM »
eh...another ordinary week.  :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
indeed another week....or work, work, work.  just trying to stay on top of things.

i'm hoping that the last of things get done with this month--it's suppose to.  i'm still waiting to hear bout the last of this other "project" that MUST be done.  Come on now ppl get ur shiat together and b done with it please--y do we want to stall things?  cause it surely isn't helping anyone.

i dunno y...but i keep dreaming either about him...or I find myself waking up and he's the first thing on my mind.  his face, his presence--he's there...he's here w me.  don't get me wrong i'm more than delighted but at times it's confusing.  he's not mine and i'm not his.  i adore the guy and i'd be lying if i said i didn't want more.  he doesn't know how i feel--i've not told him and not saying he's a clueless idiot...but i don't think he knows.  he's a good friend and we do spend some time together--always laughing up a storm.  he confides in me and i can read him like a book (i know him better than he knows himself)--which I think scares guys off (sorry, it's just something i'm good at--reading ppl--i can't help it). 

do i think he feels the same?  it's hard to say.  as I've said, we joke around a lot--i take jabs at him and he does to me....flirting some may say--we do like to sib tawb each other quite often.  but nothing is ever overboard and we don't take low blows at one another--friendly flirting is all it is.  regardless, we look out for one another (like many guys he can get short tempered when he's drunk) so I keep an eye on him (from afar) or make sure he gets home safely....as he makes sure i'm taken care of (getting me drinks, accompanying me when we're out, etc.) and defends me if needed (although I'm usually very chill and i can take care of my own--so it's really not necessary--but i know he'd kick some arse if I needed the help). 

But isn't this what friends do for each other?  I'm a big over analyzer so I play things over n over n my mind and try to see things from others point of view.  any other lil girl would quickly jump to say..."yeah, he likes me.  of course otherwise y else would be buy me drinks and sit next to me?"  But i don't c it as he's given me "special treatment".  It's not like he's calling me out of the blue and hanging on the phone w me.  He dances with girls while I'm next to him and talks about others potential girls (but nothing ever comes out of these potentials--all fall flat somehow).  However, at the same time--we have this connection...w here you can finish each others' sentences, when you have a conversation and w/o saying a word u know what he's thinking...and he knows what ur thinking as well.  U know, those conversations when u don't talk with words but with ur eyes.  It's like that when we joke around too....i can just look at him and we both laugh.  Sometimes I even give him a hard time--u know, bust his balls and all he does is blush and laugh. 

*sigh* i find myself in this position many times.  but honestly, i've always wanted a life partner who is my friend--my best friend.  someone who can finish my sentences for me and w/o a word know what i'm trying to say or think.  but maybe i, myself want that so bad that i make things more than what they are.  so is this all just my own imagination or is it real?  are these dreams just my own fabrication of what i want?  or could he be trying to tell me something? 

eh, whatever it is...friends or more--i'm OK with us just being us.  i'm not one who demands to be luved.  i'm not one who pushes one my way.  i'd rather one c n me the greatness that i c n them.  i don't settle but i don't make something out of nothing either.  for what it's worth, i'm grateful to have such a person in my life--even if he's just a good friend.   :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »
going to work off site today....headi ng out to c some of my kids.  it's going to be a boring drive and i'm going to be bored off my arse forsure!  y do i have a good feeling that i'll end up driving 30 minutes out to only c maybe 2 kids when i'm suppose to meet with 12?!?!  Please don't let that b the case cause not only will i be irritated but again, i'm going to be bored as fawk! 

hrrmm...i should bring my chinese books and study or something--better yet, my korean books.  *sigh*  i can't wait for this day to be over with.  yes!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 20, 2011, 04:10:17 PM »
yesterday seemed like a waste of time... ::) ::) ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 20, 2011, 04:32:43 PM »
so many kids in my life......y bother having any of my own.  *deep sigh of exhaustion*

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 24, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »
it's a good day 2day.  the weather is decent--actually really nice cause i'm in shorts 2day.  though i'm sitting here at work i'm enjoying myself.

but i do know that it'll be a LLLOOONNGGG week for me.  headed to tomah on wed and then 2 stevens point for a college visit with my kids (all 15 of them).  thankfully i'll not have much to do on friday.

so hrrmm....shoul d i go to madison this weekend or stay home.  part of me wants to go--just to get away from here....but i'm so broke it's not even funny, thus i should just stay home.  might just sit my arse home this weekend and vegg.  or go window shopping again and figure out what i'm getting everyone on my xmas list.  perhaps that's more productive than going to madison.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 26, 2011, 08:46:07 PM »
taking the kids to UW-Stevens Point tomorrow....ug h!  Gotta be on the road by 6AM!  it's going to be a long day forsure...n i just finished a 10 hour day today.  blah....need to go home now.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »
so much for putting in a simple few hours today.   ::)

can't wait to head home and chillax.  not to mention wait for my paper on sun....can't wait to coupon mang!   O0 O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 31, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »
i've been so tired as of late.  blah!

OK, so i'm at work tonight...with my students listening to music and listening to them talk about their finals this week.  i'm hoping they are getting their work done and getting the help they need.

printed myself a few more coupons today!  payday tomorrow but i've got some other things to do so i hope i will have some time to go and do some grocery shopping.  made a list already...but perhaps leaving my big shopping for this weekend next week even--depending on the specials for next week.

so i have my xmas list made already....thi nking i'll get half or 3/4 of my shopping list done--hopefully.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 04, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »
was planning on going out of town this weekend to hang out with some friends but i've to do some things for work so no can do. 

gotta meet with some students of mine and do some recruitment thus--no time for anything else.

at least i'll be home this weekend.  hopefully after getting my work done i can relax.  next weekend i've to work too...but it'll be the last weekend for this year! 

my friends' hubby is throwing her a surprise bday party....she'll be surprised for sure.  so looks like thanksgiving weekend will b in mn this year--though i had not planned on it it'll be nice to hang out with them and celebrate.  just hope it's not crazy crowded. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 07, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »
it sucks to be working so much n always broke.  what's even more sad...i've nothing to show for it.

guess it'll be like this for a lil while longer huh?  blah!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:56 PM »
OK, got one xmas present done--wrapped and ready for the tree.  i hope my mom likes it...i know she needs it.

uhmm...it's going to be a long day tomorrow....AN D saturday.  blah--work.

@ least sunday i have a baby shower/sprinkle to go to.  it'll be fun.  i'm expecting to win me some prizes...i'm competitive--so i've been told.  better be nice prizes!  i know i throw a bombarse party...well, bachelorette and baby showers at the least.  LOL

i hope we don't get any snow this weekend.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 12, 2011, 09:35:51 PM »
we ordered the pac/marquez fight...the guys r over, there's beer, pizza, chips n random bets of beer 4 the losers...it's been loud n hilarious w all the smack talking...all n good fun! O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2011, 03:13:41 AM »
i've been sick w a fever 4 the past 2  days. i am suppose 2 attend a conference 2morrow (starts @ 8) but i doubt i'll b going now. i've a turkey day potluck @ 6 2morrow 2. i've yet 2 decide what i'll b making 2morrow but i know it'll b good--but of course! :)

eh...nothing else is new. paying em bills, seeing my kids, n same thing the next day. *sigh* thatms the life......or is it? :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements