Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 226148 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »
gotta do a few evals for work today....and then I'm off for the weekend.

What am I doing this weekend?  Nothing.....go tta prepare some papers though.  ::)

I think I'll go "window shopping" later after work....cause I can.   O0  And it's a nice "work out".  ;D ;D ;D ;D

you caught me....i've been secretly waiting here for you-no I'm no stalker! cause that would mean that i peek into your windows, drive five cars behind you when you go to work and back, break in and wear your dirty clothes while you're away running errands and frame the hair folicles i found in your bathroom! i'm nothing of the sort!  8)

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: or so u think....mmmuu uaaahhaahahaha hahahahah!!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2010, 08:04:03 PM »
all that shoveling of the darn snow......than ks!  now I think I'm sick!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2010, 10:13:10 AM »
OK, made it out of bed today.  Even if I wanted to call in to work today, I just couldn't.  We have a staff meeting today, I've to meet with tutors to do evaluations and then I've two orientations this afternoon.  It's going to be a LOOONNNGGG day!  Thankfully I'm just a bit sore...my neck, my back and goodness these arms are aching.  But at least we can get out of the driveway....we ll, my mom at least since she's the only one who parks there.

I'm a bit tired today.  I came in early today since I don't won't be having tutoring now...I'll have to come in earlier everyday now.  I guess I should be glad since it means that I'll be done earlier in the day.  I guess.

I've really trying to finalize everything...b ut it's been taking longer than expected...and it doesn't help when I get "distracted" or pulled away from it.  I know, I know-if I want it done I've just to do it and "get er done"!  So I'm thinking by the end of this week....i had better have it all done to turn in!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2010, 05:41:23 PM »
i've been feeling very disconnected lately....a bit lonely. :(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »
Anything I can help you with?  Haven't talked with you here in a while.  :-[
awww...ur such a sweetheart! :) yeah it's been a while...n u've always been a great listener hpa...a true friend. i appreciate it mucho!

don't worry bout me...eh, i've been watching my dramas...just finished one tonight. n doesn't help that i'm an overly emotional kind of girl. ::) (but it was a good 1 anyway) O0

help? ??? ahhh...i don't think u can help me. r u going to play santa? can u pull out that guy (whoever he is) from thin air for this dear PHer? O0 i mean, i may b a jaded lil girl when it comes to luv..scorned n whatnot but i'm really a hopeless romantic...i'm just also a realist as well.  even the jaded n pessimistic ones yearn for the "fairytale" too! *sigh* eh don't mind me...i was just think aloud. :-X

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2010, 10:01:04 AM »
Hey Lisa, if it's any consolation, you're greatly admired and your presence here is infectious.  The cold, the season, just "something", right?  Do take care and be well. 

Love ya, like a sistah!!!
:) thanks hpa! got me all red now.

actually, i'm not diagnosed w it..and i don't remember the actual name of it, but i get really depressed in the winter. some years it's not so bad..other years i feel like everyday is a typical grey day, freezing -15 degrees w windchills making it seem -30, smuggy slush is nothing but dirty ice..n u want to do nothing but sit n front of the tv or lay n bed all day n stare @ the cracks in the walls. :(  this year many things have happened-or r still happening n yet to happen...so i'm just "going through" it all. it's hard...life's hard n it can get very cold n bitter when u feel it all going downward...n u've got no one to hold ur hand n tell u it's going to be ok. sometimes or many times it's very exhausting waking up to deal w the little thing life throws @ u....many times u feel so defeated; ur numb to everything already that u just auto pilot it all now.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010, 01:12:17 AM »
so we met again tonight...had to make some definite clarifications n put an end to all of this. ::) so by the end of this week....it'll be a bittersweet goodbye..can't put this off anymore.

i help do this radio show once a month...urgh! n every time i do it i always end up n tears! just can't help myself....but either way i'm very passionate bout what i talk about (sadly my emotions get the best of me n i don't get to voice things as clear n concise as i hope to...but eh, it is what it is) i just wished us "kids" get a lil ounce of respect that we desrve for having the "balls" to talk bout these "controversial" topics. in no way r we saying ur wrong...it's suppose to be a safe place for dialogue...tha t's all it is. ::)

thank u for ur concern. got me choked up reading ur lil note to me. i do think of u as a friend..or someone i've come to know...but to know that u took time out of ur busy schedule to c that i'm ok (check up on me)...it was very touching...i appreciate it much! :) thanks for sending me a virtual hug...at least that's what it felt like-n i needed one too! O0 ur the best--yes, u know who u r. ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010, 01:31:29 PM »
It's a new day!   O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »
 ::) snow....blah!!!   >:( >:( >:(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2010, 11:12:44 PM »
our family holiday pics....enjoy!  O0 O0 O0

**POOF** gone!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:01:36 PM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Peachy Fish

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2010, 09:19:17 AM »
Luvlylisa great pictures! You have a beautiful family, and I see that they love taking silly photos too.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
Luvlylisa great pictures! You have a beautiful family, and I see that they love taking silly photos too.
actually the last one my BIL wanted to take a funny one with my lil cousins....so we all jumped in on it too. 

Yes, I luv my funnies!!!  O0 O0 O0

Thanks Peachy!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2010, 09:40:23 AM »
urgh...I've got to drive an hour today to go out and do some "advising".  I really don't want to be out in this snow....but work is work.   ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »
it's xmas eve...had pastor n some ppl from church over today...just to have a "thank u" dinner n have a "blessing" for the house n for the new year.

speaking of new year...it's fast approaching..a nd i can't even believe that the year had flown by so fast. seems like it's no where near the end but it IS. *sigh* where did time go? ???

times like these r suppose to b about family...unfor tunately, my family is  dysfunctional. ..but now apart...broken . it's been hard, very difficult n we're all "dealing" w it the best we can/know how. what can i say...it is what it is. :-\ 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2010, 11:51:26 AM »
Went out last night to the lights w my best girl and her sister.  had fun....the lights are so pretty!  we ended up coming back to her place to relax n watch some movies and drink hot chocolate.  i ended up spending the night.  xmas and gifts isn't a big deal for me....not really.  nothing for me to rush home for.....so here i am on ph. 

hrrrmmm....wha t to do today?  ??? ??? ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements