Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 228575 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »

this was running through my head last night while laying in bed!  ;D ;D ;D  it was the last thing i heard that day (song-wise).

anyway...i slept like a baby last night.  i was very surprised how fast i fell asleep.  i didn't even have to pick up my book!  usually i fall asleep while reading or sadly enough posting on ph.  that or i just stare @ my ceiling until i KO. 

had a nice dream too....I don't recall most of it...but i do remember a few of my friends there....I was back in college studying and decided to ditch my classes bc i was late and left with my aunties (who were going to school too? ??? ).  we got into this big chevy van that was all 70's like and eventually jumped out of the car only to walk back to campus.   ;D ;D ;D  that's all i can remember for now....but i do remember waking up oddly, w a smile....and w a sense of contentment.  is that weird?  ???  i think so....cause that doesn't happen often--or ever.

so stupid me...i forgot that today is good friday so I went down to the city hall/court house and was wondering why there weren't many cars in the lot (the newly remodeled jailhouse is right next/w/n the same building as the courthouse too).  noticed a few ppl n their cars "waiting".  then after scratching my head and pondering about it I just got back in my car and came to work.  on the way.....  :idea1: it's easter this weekend....and today is friday.  oh duh!  it's good friday=offices are closed.   :idiot2: :2funny: i laughed to myself!  what's even more funny?  when I was in the lot I was thinking..."it's not like it's a holiday.  is it?  mang, wtf is going on?"   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  yeah, I'm a dork.   8) :D ;D

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:26 PM »

i just luv luv luv jimmy!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »
Stop talking to yourself.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »
Stop talking to yourself.
got a problem w me talking 2 myself? well, stop stalkin me n u won't have 2 hear me talk 2 myself. hmmmphh!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2011, 11:38:54 AM »
OMG, I had the weirdest dream about work.  was stuck in a minivan that I couldn't control so i couldn't stop to pick up my kids to take them on our college visit.  i later ended up in this big house and all the kids and staff were trying to maneuver our way in and out of the house....there were so many ppl we didn't know where we were going or what we were doing really.  Just odd.

it's a gloomy day today....with light drizzle.  it's going to be a boring day I know it already.  ::)

thankfully i've got most of it done.  now i just need that one missing piece and voila!  brush my hands clean and breathe! 

I didn't sleep too well last night.  no matter how I slept it was uncomfortable.  please, when will i have me some good nights' rest?  :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »
Getting stuff done today and heading out to do some advising.  It'll be somewhat of a long day today. 

Hrrmm....I've been meaning to get this "thing" done...but been too bz to follow through as I had said.  Sorry-you'll just have to wait.  But I do have to say....it'll be worth waiting for.  O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011, 08:29:07 PM »
I'm so excited to head out to visit my sis this summer. 

She just sent me text asking if I want to go to maroon 5 and train concert!  O0  that or kesha.  :-\  no kesha, please!

she's trying to look for things to do while I'm there...we've got atlantic city and NYC scribbled in...but that's it for now.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »
好吧。。。今天过的点累。  刚刚回来上班有工作做。 很高兴明天是星期五。。。我要去 MN 看看我的好朋友。  她根她男朋友结婚。  那么很好意思。。。最开心! 今天晚上我得好好准备。

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »
@ the office now but going to be leaving here in a bit.  once again, I'll be up in MN for the weekend.  I've not seen her for a while now...but a good friend of mine is getting married this weekend...well, she's having her white wedding since they already did the hmong one a month ago or so.  I'm so happy for her.  we've known each other for years and have shared many good times....from the sleep overs to the crying fests we had over stupid boys.  we both have the same name so ppl would always call us by the other...which was odd since we looked nothing alike.  she moved away in high school so i didn't see her @ church anymore and though we stayed in touch over the years...it's not the same. 

anyway, off to her wedding.  this time I'll be driving by myself so i've got all the tunes i need to keep me awake.  oddly, i can't wait to get dolled up.  LOL  one of my gf (she's always down for anything and everything) asked if i was up for a party bus tonight (i think w her co-workers) so we'll c. 

it's going to be a great weekend...and i do have to say the weather is wonderful today.  yes, it's friday!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »
had a good weekend!   O0 O0 O0 O0

1 of my friends had their baby boy today!!! 8lb 5oz!  I've no pics as of yet...but hopefully tomorrow!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
i dunno y but i feel a bit sad 2day...like i can sit n the corner n cry all night. what's wrong w me? ??? :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2011, 12:11:36 AM »
Have some Breyers mint chocolate chip.   O0
i don't like chocolate chip. :( but thanks.

watched a sad movie n triggered the waterworks...t he movies over now but i just can't stop the tears. n i was having a good day 2day 2! wtf! :'( :'( :'(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2011, 01:25:18 AM »
watched another movie 2night (jet li's ocean heaven). yes, i was tearing up :'( but not as bad as last night. i dunno...i've been super emo these past days...n i dunno y. ???

anyway...mothe rs day is coming up n my bro doesn't have 2 work...but we've not talked about what we want 2 do.

the month just started n i think i'm broke already. wtf!!! mang...not cool! ::(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »
ok...not going to have a sob fest tonight....i've got laundry that i've put off for the week.  gonna head on home and get to that. 

hrrmmm, what for dinner tonight?  ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2011, 11:27:26 PM »
thanks mom 4 luving me the way u do. i know we always c eye 2 eye...but i know u luv me n have sacrificed a lot for me n my siblings. we can never thank u enough. luv ya mom.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements