Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 227716 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #390 on: May 18, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
whew....that was a fast interview.  i was still nervous but overall it was OK. I could have done better...but it was a bit intimidating knowing that i know three ppl on the search and screen committee.  I hope after talking to my references that they consider me for another interview.  for once, i'm really excited and nervous about this career change.  well, it's not much of a change...but i won't be working with high school students anymore but with college students.  i feel i would gain some sanity back....no offense to my students now....but i'll at least be on a regular and consistent schedule. 

anyway, it's been a productive day.  i got a few things done and finishing up a few more.  i've also two evaluation meetings with my staff today...so let's get 'er done!!!

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Lan Xang

« Reply #391 on: May 18, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »
Good luck Lisa.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2012, 02:19:59 PM »
Good luck Lisa.
Thanks....

...come back as they told me I'll hear in a week if I make it to the next round.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 21, 2012, 11:13:15 AM »
someone's been stealing my paper again!  I didn't get my Sunday paper....my coupons!!! grrrr!!!!

I've not heard anything yet....but it's still early.  I'm thinking maybe by Thursday.  Hrrrmm....stil l so much to do but I wish the week was over with already so I can start next week and look forward to my three day week and begin my weekend!  I get to see Jack and his lil baby Liam!!!  Well, from the pics he doesn't look little anymore.  ;D  They are really feeding him well--or grandma is.  It'll be nice to see baby Apollo and Liam together; I know their daddy's are hella excited to have them together.  Them, version 2.0!  LOL idiots, I swear!   :2funny:  But that's what we all hope right?  To have kids and have your bffs kids n urs get along and be besties like their parents.  I think it would suck if i was ever to have kids and they didn't get along or had conflict with my friends--best friends' kids.  But we can't help that, even if we think we can.

spent the whole weekend watching my new dramas finally!  thus far i'm liking it a lot.  it's sad here and there, but funny and sweet.  the only stupid thing is that my last disc is not reading....ggg rrrr!!! so i'll have to see if it's just my player bc all the other discs played fine....looks like i'll have to watch it in the living room...so let's hope that player works.

i'm having a nice lunch today!  we grilled both sat and sun night....had friends over as we usually do and just ate and hung out.  i didn't pack any trout (though i really wanted to) so it's just some rice with sausage and pork-chops today--still good!  O0 

i can't believe summer is just about here already!  these past few days have been hot hot hot!  I dunno how we're going to get through this summer.  I have a weird feeling it's going to be hotter than usual...so that's going to be like stuck in a broiler-hot!!!  Not looking forward to it at all.  At least at camp we're in an air conditioned building so I'll be able to sleep at night now!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 21, 2012, 11:18:50 AM »
I c another guest....hi guest. :wave:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 23, 2012, 02:16:06 PM »
can't wait to get through this week....cause next week will be a short one for me...and i get paid!!! 

hrrmm...it was nice to go home before 6 for once yesterday...ma ybe i'll be able to do the same today.  we'll c.

mom's still gone....that lady!  well, she's capable of taking care of herself but sometimes i wonder what she's really up to.   ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 25, 2012, 01:33:33 PM »
i'm an idiot....forgo t that it'll be a three day weekend this weekend...whic h mean next week will be a two day week! Awesome!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0

So what am i doing this weekend?  Nothing....no plans.  I'm broke as well so i'll be home watching my dramas and chillaxin.  8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 25, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »
ok finally getting my arse outta hea!   O0 O0 O0 O0

now if only it doesn't rain....blah!  ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 25, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
Hi guests!  :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »
back to work.  did nothing over the memorial weekend...fini shed a drama only to start another one....but it was too boring so i stopped after the second disc.  blah.

we didn't do anything really...we had the crew over sun night, drank, grilled, hung out and that was about it.  yeah i had an unproductive weekend. 

actually, yesterday was quite productive.  i cleaned a bit and reorganized all my jewelry.  that was about it. 

i dunno...i've been sluggish lately...is it the rain?  or something else?  maybe both.  but it's nice and sun shiny today so i'm a bit chipper.  well, even more knowing that i only have one more day of work and then i'll have another 5 days to myself.  I can't wait to see baby Liam and baby Apollo together....it'll be so f'ing cute!!! I've got some shopping to do.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 01, 2012, 09:24:39 AM »
Omg, really?!?! My mom came back from an amish farm (she went to butcher oh a few--or like 30-40 chix w my aunt) n decided she wanted to grant my bro one of his wishes n bring home this lil puppy. Wtf, really?!?! :o my bro n i just looked at each other n shook r heads. We dont own the house anymore n r not allowed to have dogs....when we asked what she was thinking n didn't she know we couldn't keep it she said "es nws  I txim txim hlub na. Koj teb hais tias koj nyiam nyiam thiab xav yug aub ntag neb. Kuv ib txwm nyiam nyiam aub thiab xav thiab nqa los rau koj koj yuav nyiam thiab". We still shook r heads. It's cute sort of but i was not feeling it. She's so absent minded a dog let alone a puppy is not what we need right now! Another expense as well n we really cant afford having her......nor can we anyway.

We finally got someone to claim her but i have to drop her off n mn since i'll b headed up there. My aunt really wants it for her daughter. Mom doesn't want to part w her....but reality is if she wants it sad but true she'd have to move out n get her own place that allows pets. Obviously that is not going to happen. She was saying she could hide it from maintenance n the landlord when they do random checkups. Omg, really mom?!?!?! ::) :idiot2:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #401 on: June 01, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
Why don't they allowed dogs? Most apartments do.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2012, 12:49:41 AM »
Why don't they allowed dogs? Most apartments do.
Dunno, its in the lease--no pets. 

Besides w my bro n i always working there's no one to take care of it. Cant rely on my mom since she brought it home she hasnt even paid any attention to it n it doesnt like her. My mom cant even remember to turn off the stove let or she'll leave her keys n the door...i wouldnt b surprised if we come home to a dead pup bc she forgot to feed or give it water n keep it locked up or something! Sad but very true. Not worth the risk.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:55:20 AM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 04, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
Had a nice weekend...drop ped off the puppy n went to meet up w buddies....saw cute babies all weekend n ate great food. I'm on my last day of vacay n i'll just going to chill, do laundry n some planning for my class this summer.

I've only one student which is different this year as i've always had at least 6 or so n they were all at different levels. I dunno bout this student n particular though....i usually have hmong students so i never had to explain too much or spent too much time with phonetics n pronounciation ....that most def will b a struggle for this student. But thankfully since she's my only student we have all the time to work n develop her skills.

I can't believe camp is starting this weekend!!!! I'll b MIA from family n friends for a month n a half now.....surrou nded by 40+ high schools students.  At least we'll b staying n a better place w AC-YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!! I won't die of heat exhaustion now! :D but i still have my stuff to move in....remember Lisa, don't take/pack so much. Urgh....y do i feel this summer i will be exhausted more than ever? Not good. :-\

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 04, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »
I'm really at my wits end.....i swear all this stress will b the death of me! Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Please I simply want to drift.......n2 nothing.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements