Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 227808 times)

proudlao

Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #435 on: July 23, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »
*hugs*

Lisa, hope this person takes back what he/she said to you soon before it's too late. On another note, hope your heart heals soon.

Agree. Sometimes we do say things we really don't mean out of anger.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 23, 2012, 01:50:27 PM »
*hugs*

Lisa, hope this person takes back what he/she said to you soon before it's too late. On another note, hope your heart heals soon.
thanks. 

i dunno...i just know that i can't let this go on anymore.  i'm not one to "run" from anything and it's REALLY getting to me--more than I would like and more than I expected. 

due to my camp...i have to deal with this this weekend.  after all, after my camp (work) we r planning a trip for vacay and i dunno if i really want to go now--knowing all this.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 23, 2012, 01:52:35 PM »

Agree. Sometimes we do say things we really don't mean out of anger.
true...AND we were drinking.

HOWEVER, anger or alcohol.....so me times those things come out then bc it's really how we feel.....we just needed to be "pushed" or need a dose of "courage" to say what's really on r mind...n r hearts.

Anyway--off to my class....givin g my Chinese final today!  Hope she's ready!

Thanks for dropping in ya'll....I appreciate it.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #438 on: July 23, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
true...AND we were drinking.

HOWEVER, anger or alcohol.....so me times those things come out then bc it's really how we feel.....we just needed to be "pushed" or need a dose of "courage" to say what's really on r mind...n r hearts.

Anyway--off to my class....givin g my Chinese final today!  Hope she's ready!

Thanks for dropping in ya'll....I appreciate it.

True, sometimes people do say what they really want to say for a long time. Just like couples who are fighting, they will say things out of anger or frustrations. Once it out, they can analyze, talk about it and move on together if that would help and mend the hurt. In this case, it's siblings. No matter what have been said, good or bad. Siblings love and loyalty do not fade or die out.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 23, 2012, 04:11:53 PM »

True, sometimes people do say what they really want to say for a long time. Just like couples who are fighting, they will say things out of anger or frustrations. Once it out, they can analyze, talk about it and move on together if that would help and mend the hurt. In this case, it's siblings. No matter what have been said, good or bad. Siblings love and loyalty do not fade or die out.
ur right it doesn't fade nor die out.  but i'm really hurt.  all this time...busting my arse dealing w my own frustrations with work and whatnot...i still do what i can to help out...to lessen this burden we both share.  but to know that he feels everything i do is NOT good enough or not comparable or worse--i'm adding to this burden!  what?!?!?!  who wants to be that?!?!? 

if u really don't need nor appreciate my help.....again, y am i still here then?  I sacrifice just as much as anyone else....i'm not asking to be acknowledged or given a shiny star.  but really....i'm a burden?  me going to work and helping u pay the bills is a burden?  wow.  and here i was thinking i was sticking around bc i didn't want my lil brother to suffer alone.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #440 on: July 24, 2012, 06:31:32 AM »
ur right it doesn't fade nor die out.  but i'm really hurt.  all this time...busting my arse dealing w my own frustrations with work and whatnot...i still do what i can to help out...to lessen this burden we both share.  but to know that he feels everything i do is NOT good enough or not comparable or worse--i'm adding to this burden!  what?!?!?!  who wants to be that?!?!? 

if u really don't need nor appreciate my help.....again, y am i still here then?  I sacrifice just as much as anyone else....i'm not asking to be acknowledged or given a shiny star.  but really....i'm a burden?  me going to work and helping u pay the bills is a burden?  wow.  and here i was thinking i was sticking around bc i didn't want my lil brother to suffer alone.

Lisa, you're just an angel. He's taken you for granted. One day he will come to realized that your parts in the family matter and important. I just hope he will be man enough to apologize. If he doesn't it's his loss and he will have to live with that for the rest of his life. The day will come when he will see the amount and effort you have forked in willingly without complaints and put aside your own self and your life style so that everyone can benefit from. You're doing a great deed, though you may not feel like it right now, but you will see what I mean.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 24, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »

Lisa, you're just an angel. He's taken you for granted. One day he will come to realized that your parts in the family matter and important. I just hope he will be man enough to apologize. If he doesn't it's his loss and he will have to live with that for the rest of his life. The day will come when he will see the amount and effort you have forked in willingly without complaints and put aside your own self and your life style so that everyone can benefit from. You're doing a great deed, though you may not feel like it right now, but you will see what I mean.
thnx pl.

i've been trying not to think about it much as of late....i've more important things to do/think about now.  just two more days to go and camp will be over.  i'll have about two days off and then four days in chicago with my 30+ kids...and finally, a good break.  no, i'm not counting the days at all.  ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #442 on: July 25, 2012, 05:57:43 AM »
Sounds like a much needed time. Enjoy and take some pics to share with us. Don't forget to take that alone time, to walk and to enjoy the earth and heaven by yourself without any interference.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 25, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »
Sounds like a much needed time. Enjoy and take some pics to share with us. Don't forget to take that alone time, to walk and to enjoy the earth and heaven by yourself without any interference.
as much as i want some alone time--that's going to be hard to do.  My alone time will probably b on the bus there and back.  sad but true.  after all, i will have 30 kids w me....n a bIG city where most of them have never been. 

i'll take pics indeed.  it's not my first time in chicago--but i've not been there since maybe sometime last year or was it two years ago? maybe it was two.  (we stopped by chinatown last august @ joy yees' but didn't do anything else.)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 25, 2012, 03:16:47 PM »
OMG....so last night i was up late (like usual) and for kicks i tried looking up and loggin on to my old xanga blog.  ha, it's still there and after a few attempts i finally got in!  went back and read some stuff from 2003-2005...just getting good with my china blogs. 

oh how i miss it.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2012, 07:33:23 AM »
in chicago w my kids...we just got here last night and i couldn't sleep all night.  i dunno what it was...the bed was rather comfortable but i simply couldn't sleep.

i was very upset last night though as i realized i had misplaced my camera!  after digging through everything and making a few calls, the campus police found it.  turns out i left it at graduation yesterday when i seriously thought i put it in my backpack.  whhaa whaa.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2012, 07:46:25 AM »
Good morning Lisa. Enjoy your stay. Getting old there I see  :P

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 31, 2012, 04:23:06 PM »
Good morning Lisa. Enjoy your stay. Getting old there I see  :P
Good afternoon pl! :)

It's been bz...jam packed w activities. I luv the l train but being n big grps is hard 2 have a good time collectively. Expect some setbacks n not everything will go according 2 plan.

Just 1 more night n headed 2 uw-parkside college visit on r way back home.

Yeah...old--must b cause i hardly 4get anything.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #448 on: August 02, 2012, 06:32:44 AM »
So you're back  home now right, was it exciting? Hopefully it wasn't all stress for you.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 02, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »
So you're back  home now right, was it exciting? Hopefully it wasn't all stress for you.
stress...i simply can't escape it.   ::)

for the most part I had a good time.  a lot of walking--so got that in.  but again, as i said traveling in big groups w kids and staff who haven't a clue what they're doing doesn't help.  i'm a very practical person who likes to be organized...ho wever, sometimes you need to be flexible and go with the flow.  and if u happen to go the wrong way or whatever--ask for help or turn back around and try the other way.  I don't like to travel with ppl who get flustered easily--bc they become debbie downers and brings the whole group down. 

but yes, i'm home now and though i've worked more than my 40 hrs this week i'm in the office finishing some paperwork and prepping and finalizing other stuff before i head out for vacation in the next week. 

how r u?  what's new? how was lunch? conditioning going rather well too?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements