Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 228177 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #465 on: August 20, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »
It's monday....i've one more day of vacay to orrow n then back to work on wed n then to the office to finalize some stuff for a lil mini trip for a small grp of my kids. Just some relaxing grilling by the lake n chillaxing out by the water. It's not a lot of work but it's bad that i kind of don't want to go. Eh, taking 10 kids n a minivan or two, grilling n prepping food, n sitting out the rest of the day n the sun(if we're lucky--which i think we will b), n drive them back, to clean n put things back @ the office, n finish any paperwork. Yeah that'll b my friday! Blah!

Anyway, gonna do my nails 2day just bc they're looking dull now. Mayb play w some new looks w the new gifts from my gfs 4 my bday! My girls r so sweet n thoughtful, they got me makeup n perfume 4 my bday n i luv them! :)

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

proudlao

« Reply #466 on: August 21, 2012, 06:59:22 AM »
How old are these kids, sounds like fun Lisa.

There's nothing like pampering yourself from time to time.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 21, 2012, 11:49:21 AM »
How old are these kids, sounds like fun Lisa.

There's nothing like pampering yourself from time to time.
pl, all my kids r hs aged. It's suppose 2 rain friday--mayb so if it does i may just take them 2 the outlet mall. They all wanted 2 do nothing but shop when we were n chicago.

Yes ndeed these last 2 days of vacay is nothing but me pampering myself. O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #468 on: August 22, 2012, 06:17:10 AM »
I see, teenagers can be a handful.

Good, enjoy what's left of the summer.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 22, 2012, 01:06:52 PM »
I see, teenagers can be a handful.

Good, enjoy what's left of the summer.
yeah, so either a day out grilling n out by the lake or shopping and movie or arcades.

let's just say w my job it's been a great form of birth control.   ;D ;D ;D

How r u 2day?  hope all is well down there.  Working going well?  I've a few more things 2 do still but hopefully I'll get out of the office b4 7pm 2day.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #470 on: August 23, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
LMAO

Don't neglect good men just because you have rotten few tomatoes  :P  You may be missing out on good uhm kissing  :P

It's been a tough week for me emotionally Lisa. Everything is ok, just one of those moments where everything seems broken.

Glad you are having some RR time and at least you are traveling around with work.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 23, 2012, 10:52:17 AM »
LMAO

Don't neglect good men just because you have rotten few tomatoes  :P  You may be missing out on good uhm kissing  :P

It's been a tough week for me emotionally Lisa. Everything is ok, just one of those moments where everything seems broken.

Glad you are having some RR time and at least you are traveling around with work.
who said I was neglecting them?   8)  rotten tomatoes? I hate tomatoes. ::) tomatoes, not kids.

missing out?  on good uhmm...kissing did u say?  ??? ;D perhaps...but i don't think I am.  I like to think that i'm keeping all this together for my future (whatever and whoever that is).  anyway....that's a story for another gloomy day.

awww....i'm sorry u have been feeling blah lately.  I know how that is. Not good.  But you know, things will get better in the days to come-I'm sure.  As you would say, take some time out for urself...go for a walk and clear the mind of ur worries/concerns.  I'm all ears if u should need someone 2 listen.

eh, travel for work.  i guess.  sometimes i wish it was just traveling by myself........ .............. .to an exotic island somewhere..... ..all expense paid!!! Now THAT would be the job!!! O0 :D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #472 on: August 24, 2012, 06:36:14 AM »
who said I was neglecting them?   8)  rotten tomatoes? I hate tomatoes. ::) tomatoes, not kids.

missing out?  on good uhmm...kissing did u say?  ??? ;D perhaps...but i don't think I am.  I like to think that i'm keeping all this together for my future (whatever and whoever that is).  anyway....that's a story for another gloomy day.

awww....i'm sorry u have been feeling blah lately.  I know how that is. Not good.  But you know, things will get better in the days to come-I'm sure.  As you would say, take some time out for urself...go for a walk and clear the mind of ur worries/concerns.  I'm all ears if u should need someone 2 listen.

eh, travel for work.  i guess.  sometimes i wish it was just traveling by myself........ .............. .to an exotic island somewhere..... ..all expense paid!!! Now THAT would be the job!!! O0 :D

Thank you Lisa, you're a good friend. I am much better today, see  :) . I did take time to myself and hit the gym and park. Worked out all of my depressing feelings yesterday.

Hurry and find that special man, in case you do get a chance for an all paid expense trip.  :)  How much fund can you have alone  :P

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 24, 2012, 07:51:22 PM »

Thank you Lisa, you're a good friend. I am much better today, see  :) . I did take time to myself and hit the gym and park. Worked out all of my depressing feelings yesterday.

Hurry and find that special man, in case you do get a chance for an all paid expense trip.  :)  How much fund can you have alone  :P
Yay! :wav: good 2 hear ur feeling/doing better.  O0  @ least, that's what u say.

y r u rushing me?  no need to rush n these things.  besides, y rush when it involves 2 ppl?  i can't do everything nor can i force things upon others.  *sigh* perhaps i could try harder n the dept. of luv but from my experience whether i try or not...it just doesn't happen.  no, it's not called giving up--but many of the times it is only 1-sided luv and well, that goes nowhere.  and i'm not 1 2 just "settle".  I've seen those kind of relationships blow up n those ppls' faces...n i know first hand that those kind of relationships will not work.  hence, i'm n no hurry and if/when it happens it will.  i'm not dwelling on it.

n besides....if i can tackling studying abroad in china alone....an all expense paid trip for work would be OK alone 2.  (Especially if it's for work.  If it's just a vacay on a tropical island somewhere then i would consider bringing a companion.)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 26, 2012, 04:09:44 AM »
Had the crew over again 2night.....han ging out n sipping on some drinks trying 2 relax. It was nice n pretty chill until some1 got a lil 2 drunk n staring getting heated bout certain things. ::) whatever fools!

Slowly i'm starting 2 c things differently n i feel it's best 4 the both of us....whether u know it or not.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:21:18 AM by luvlylisa »

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #475 on: August 27, 2012, 07:32:00 AM »
Here we go another week grinding away Lisa, good morning.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment there. Sometimes it's better to know in the beggining what and who a person really is.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 27, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »
Here we go another week grinding away Lisa, good morning.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment there. Sometimes it's better to know in the beggining what and who a person really is.
:wave: hi pl!  yes, a good morning it is. 

Back to the daily grind but at least it'll be a four-day week for me and a four-day weekend.  O0 You've any plans for the Labor Day weekend?  We've yet again rented out a place which is on a small lake.  we'll be celebrating my bro and r friends' bdays so it'll be relaxing but crazy fun!  u know us.  (I'll post pics forsure--as I usually do.)  Can't wait!

Disappointment?  I don't think I'm that disappointed.  It's maybe more of a realization that things just rn't what we c them, how we c them or how we want them.  Sometimes it's better to accept things and truck along instead of being that sad puppy dog and sit or shamelessly hope and wait for something that never is or will be urs 4 the making/taking.  So no need to apologize....c ause I'm not sorry it happened.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #477 on: August 27, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
That's cool. Enjoy your four day weekend. We will be out of town on my daughter's soccer tournament this weekend. And besides that we have a family gathering at the park.

You are a very understanding person. True, no point in hoping when you can see the truth.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 27, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
That's cool. Enjoy your four day weekend. We will be out of town on my daughter's soccer tournament this weekend. And besides that we have a family gathering at the park.

You are a very understanding person. True, no point in hoping when you can see the truth.
Yeah it should be a nice weekend.  (let's hope ppl drink responsibly and contain themselves)  Family and friends time is usually a good thing.

Yeah, I get told that often.  Sometimes it's both a + and a -.  But, as long as i'm not bsing myself nor others then I'm OK w it. 

Enjoy/have a good game n time w the fam this weekend.  O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 27, 2012, 12:39:02 PM »
off to another interview....

...then back at the office.