Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 227543 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #690 on: May 30, 2013, 06:19:14 PM »
busy, stressed, confused, frustrated...a dd in the gloomy crappy weather and yep, i'm nothing but emo as of late.

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 06, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »
summer's here and the weather has been so crappy lately!

urgh, work is just getting busier and busier! camp is to start next weekend (training will at least).  I don't even want to think about it.  However, I know the sooner it starts the sooner I'll be to finishing.  *sigh*

blah!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 07, 2013, 01:38:01 PM »
The previous night my dream started w a night out w the girls n ended w a pool party w the boys n swam w a cutie. This morning i dreamt the crew was all on a trip n while i was catching up w a friend i'd not seen n a while this cutie tapped me on the shoulder n sadly told me he had to cut the trip short due to his boss calling him in. I was disappointed bc i wanted him to stay--n surprisingly it seemed he wanted to stay--stay w me 2! W a shy smile he suggested however that i drop him off at least. I nodded n smiled back. He left me to tell the others of his early departure n i sat there n cuddled up feeling sad about the news. I must have been tired bc I was slowly falling asleep...but i was awaken w a light kiss n a brush of my hair off my face. Opened my eyes n there he was smiling at me. It felt like crying--he said to not worry n not cry--there would b more times we'd spend together. We both smiled n i fell back asleep n his arms.

What a dream eh? Seems like a movie mang! LOL *sigh*

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 11, 2013, 11:22:08 AM »
urgh!  So much to do!  Sometimes I wonder why I'm here.  But I know in the end I enjoy it...even with all the challenges and stress.

Speaking of stress.  I really need to find something to relieve myself of it all.  I know it's not healthy for me and I can tell that it's starting to weigh on my body not to mention my sleep.

Sometimes accepting things is rather difficult but one needs to learn that everything doesn't end with a happy ending (no matter how much you want it to).  It's really best to turn around and walk away--it may hurt but leaving now is better than waiting around with false hope only to realize the time and energy you "wasted".  Appreciate things as they are and don't dream them out to be something they are not.  Unless stated otherwise, go about your day and do what you need to...what makes you happy and all others will have to come second now. 

Please take care of urself....if you don't no one else will and surely no one else is looking out for you.  You can do this!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 17, 2013, 10:46:09 AM »
spending time with my sister and bil today.  my only day off to spend with them as they are here for the week.  i've to go back to work tomorrow or maybe tonight--I'm not sure yet. 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 20, 2013, 10:42:29 AM »
it's only the second day and I'm exhausted already!!!!  I've still five more weeks.  urgh, will i be able to get through this?  though I know it'll all go by faster than a blink of an eye already I'm annoyed and worked out to the max!  hardly getting sleep and it totally shows!  not to mention all the stress--making me break out like a biatch!  mang, this is so not what I wanted nor called for!  *inhales deeply*  breathe, just breathe...I'll be fine. 

anyway...off to prep for my day.  a few things to do today--but nothing crazy--yet.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »
bz bz bz bz...yes, that's what i am

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:51 PM »
yeah it's been a while...what can i say though.  these kids r driving me crazy!!!! 

so ready for august already!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 22, 2013, 08:02:31 AM »
yes, i'm still alive......tho ugh some days I most definitely do not feel like it.

thank goodness I've only to get through this week and next week will be just the "fun" stuff.  most def I am excited for August! Not only bc it's my bday month but bc i can finally go on "vacation" and rest after this exhausting month and a half of chaos.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 24, 2013, 04:10:26 PM »
it's almost Friday--we're almost there!  thank goodness.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #700 on: July 25, 2013, 06:20:03 AM »
You can say that again, I thought today was Wednesday...lo l ;D

Hi Lisa, how have you been?

supadupac

« Reply #701 on: July 25, 2013, 07:42:16 AM »

yeah  i woke up this morning thinking the same thing lol

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 26, 2013, 12:41:26 PM »

awk, I've been bz (as u can c--which is y i've not been on much) but thankfully today is the last day of classes.  Kids go home this afternoon.  However, next week we'll be in mn for college visits and whatnot.  Thanks for dropping.

How r things going with u pl?  The fam?  Soccer?  Hope all is well n hope ur enjoying ur summer. :)
yeah  i woke up this morning thinking the same thing lol
err....which part?  That it was Wednesday or how have I been?  ???   :D  anyway, hi supa! :wave:

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

proudlao

« Reply #703 on: July 26, 2013, 02:29:24 PM »
awk, I've been bz (as u can c--which is y i've not been on much) but thankfully today is the last day of classes.  Kids go home this afternoon.  However, next week we'll be in mn for college visits and whatnot.  Thanks for dropping.

How r things going with u pl?  The fam?  Soccer?  Hope all is well n hope ur enjoying ur summer. :)

Enjoy your visit and I have yet to see any pics from your last trip lol

Everything is good, yes enjoying summer. Soccer season will resume in two months. We did not win the cup, came in 3rd. I was disappointed.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »

Enjoy your visit and I have yet to see any pics from your last trip lol

Everything is good, yes enjoying summer. Soccer season will resume in two months. We did not win the cup, came in 3rd. I was disappointed.
no, I've not posted pics on PH for a while now.  eh.  ::)

Good to hear everything is going well for you this summer. Though it was a disappointment, congrats on 3rd.  I'm sure it was a good game.

Thankfully, camp is over and I'm taking it easy at the office for the next few weeks until I'm on vacay for the following two weeks!  Yes!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements