Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 105740 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2015, 08:04:28 AM »
HAHAHAHA :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2015, 01:42:39 AM »
Men and women can never just be friends.

True to that cuz of simple biological urges by design.  At the same time, people with emotional intelligence can just be friendly through social interactions.  Furthermore who's to say you can't be friends with the opposite gender of a relatives.  Although most would be better friends with those of the same gender.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2015, 07:21:42 AM »
Men and women can be just friends 8) just don't let emotions play a big part. In high school my bestfriend was a guy, we tired the dating thing but it was more ackward than anything else, so friends it was. So yes women and men can be friends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2015, 12:32:02 PM »
Poor turtle.  It was trying to cross the highway but someone hit it.  It was a big turtle too looked likes one of the snapping turtles.  It's shell was bigger than the five gallons buckets.  And bloody cracked.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2015, 02:17:23 PM »
Saw another turtle that is laying upside down after it got hit.  Maybe the lady who stopped by will help it out.

Dark Angel

« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »
Catch anything?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2015, 05:35:25 AM »
Catch anything?
Yes I caught a few catfish and made catfish fry.  My boy ate like 15 pieces while my daughter only ate like five pieces.
One thing that sometimes still surprises me is how a fish can break 20# test line.  I was not expecting to hook into anything of that size.  Oh well, at least that means that there are some big ones.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2015, 03:13:12 AM »
I watched the sky light show all night while catfishing.  It looked like some dancing fire show on a foggy background.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2015, 12:26:45 PM »
Oh manh... you should of taken a picture :(

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2015, 10:32:49 PM »
Oh manh... you should of taken a picture :(
If I had brought out the DSLR camera and actually go set up in a dark spot.  But I haven't practice taking night shots but once, like 10 years ago.  I probably fail, miserably then.  It looked so much like a rock concert of stage lights, it was awesome.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2015, 07:21:20 AM »
Maybe an old hobby may return twice as strong :) you just need inspiration.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2015, 10:34:29 AM »
Maybe an old hobby may return twice as strong :) you just need inspiration.
Yes inspiration... Something to spark that artistic passion.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2015, 10:34:49 PM »
Turns out I'm working J4 weekend.  Oh well no going to parties.

Dark Angel

« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2015, 10:33:54 PM »
Turns out I'm working J4 weekend.  Oh well no going to parties.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe I'll drop by for some foods. ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2015, 12:20:07 AM »
I had the weirdest of dreams.

Women were being abducted.  I was investigating the crime scene.  Turns out there were a few undercover cops or inspectors there as well.  Two of them happen to be women selected to draw out the culprits.  We were on a block where one of the many abduction had taken place before.  I noticed the building looking odd like a retail clothing store, but it was too much like a design studio for a retail.

There was a flash of light on a passing woman.  I went to look and noticed she was replaced with a manikin double.  I happened so fast and it was like how previous witnesses said it was magic.  I noticed some glittering dust at a side wall of the building... Upon quick investigation, it was a secret door.  I and the cops quickly pursue the abductors.  Turns out they were prepared for this and built this maze like building.  I opened doors after doors, with tunnel like corridors and passageways.

The next door I opened greeted us with a skull faced guardian.  Battle on!  I hit it with a swift five contact destruction.  Our abductors are getting away...

Advertisements