Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 105768 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »
I have to admit it.  It's time to give other races a real honest chance.  I've given up on so many good women, so that I can give my Hmong women a real chance.   Well I've been burned by too many lousy Hmong women.  There is the money hungry type and the play for fun type.  There's the shy I'm not good enough type and the extrovert gotta have other men wanting me type.  All these Hmong women ultimately have the wrong personality type for me.  They don't want to be friends.  They don't want simplicity in their lives.  Why do I only meet these complicated women who thinks the world revolves around them?   I must be too nice of a person. 

I guess I will have to look elsewhere.  I should give my niceness to a better deserving person. 

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2015, 02:22:57 PM »
Keep your options open, love knows no race. You have to be open minded and look beyond the that. O0

proudlao

« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2015, 02:02:48 PM »
Yes, VH. I agree with GS. Love sees no race. Love with your heart and not with outside noise. You will be much happier.

Don't over think the simple thing. Have patient and the right one will come.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 02:05:38 PM by ProudLao »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2015, 12:45:03 AM »
True to that.  I'm just in a financial deficit situation now.  If that wasn't the problem, I would have no problem or issue seeking out free time bachelor party onwards.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2015, 02:40:24 AM »
Reminiscing about bodybuilding.. .again

Oh how long ago that was... I still have memories of raising my arm straight upwards, one day finding that I'm hitting my my cheek with my bicep.  Now I never had a huge bicep for as long as I can recall.  It was not big upwards to be seen, but it was massively big sideways flat.  Well actually rounded towards the inside.

I still remember that one day pulling my left arm across my front in like the form of a self hug, my shoulder was suddenly punching me on my kisser.  Normally it would take effort to even get my chin to touch my shoulders but at this particular point in my bodybuilding progress that was a surprise to be obstructed by my own muscle.

Even the one time I had an itch in my upper back, I reached to scratch.  Suddenly to my surprise my traps were massively bigger than my hands.  Well okay they really weren't, but certainly more than a handful.

My chest...this is where there was so much massive pectorals that they felt like 4" slabs of plates.  The concept of chest pounding gorilla made for perfect sense.  I used to be this nerd, thinking only stupid meatheads would imitate that.  However actually having the real deal of chest physique proved how shallow thinking I was.  I was wrong.  I found myself able to fully pound forcefully on my chest and I didn't feel one single rib bone.  I found the real respect for such an Alpha gorilla to be able to do that in his assertion of physical dominance.

Personally I never understood the abs of six pack or eight pack thing.  To my amusement most of them look weak.  I know muscles vs skins.  I had the big four pack bowling ball package.  I guesstimate it to be easily two inches thick if not thicker.  All I can say is I can't see my toes and my T-shirt is like a maternity shirt.  No I did not even need to suck my stomach in...it was au natural.

Yet, no pictures... Somehow I just simply never bothered to photo any of it.

proudlao

« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »
True to that.  I'm just in a financial deficit situation now.  If that wasn't the problem, I would have no problem or issue seeking out free time bachelor party onwards.

Many people are on the same boat. Prioritize your things and work on what's important. Relationship will happen when you meet that someone without looking.

Dark Angel

« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2015, 02:07:59 PM »
I have to admit it.  It's time to give other races a real honest chance.  I've given up on so many good women, so that I can give my Hmong women a real chance.   Well I've been burned by too many lousy Hmong women.  There is the money hungry type and the play for fun type.  There's the shy I'm not good enough type and the extrovert gotta have other men wanting me type.  All these Hmong women ultimately have the wrong personality type for me.  They don't want to be friends.  They don't want simplicity in their lives.  Why do I only meet these complicated women who thinks the world revolves around them?   I must be too nice of a person. 

I guess I will have to look elsewhere.  I should give my niceness to a better deserving person.

Race isn't really the issue. I think it's about compability and chemistry. You may not find it with the hmong women but in other race. For me, as long as we click and have great chemistry. I was talking to my friend the other and we were talking about men during our lunch. She told me that if she ever becomes single again she's going out of the race because hmong men just aren't meeting her expectations anymore.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2015, 08:06:02 PM »
okay, I past my certification on the spot test today...now just time to get my online certification test and final written test...I don't have enough time....

Like this post: +1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2015, 07:37:16 PM »
Maybe its just the heat and humidity.  I feel unmotivated to do anything.  Don't even feel like posting online.

Dark Angel

« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2015, 12:37:00 PM »
Maybe its just the heat and humidity.  I feel unmotivated to do anything.  Don't even feel like posting online.

How you feeling today?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2015, 12:43:16 PM »
How you feeling today?
Rested but lethargic.  I need to go to library and take an online test.  I probably forgot most of the information now.  Oh well I could fail the first time no big deal.

Dark Angel

« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2015, 12:44:35 PM »
Rested but lethargic.  I need to go to library and take an online test.  I probably forgot most of the information now.  Oh well I could fail the first time no big deal.

What kind of test are you taking? If you don't mind me asking... You're a smart man, I'm sure you won't have any problem. Good luck! ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2015, 12:53:54 PM »
What kind of test are you taking? If you don't mind me asking... You're a smart man, I'm sure you won't have any problem. Good luck! ;)
Food serve safe certification. .. It's been a very distracted training.  Training has been subpar.  Everyday seems like there's some major deficiency and even my superiors are all talk and no action.  I'm not a kiss up, so I can only drive on with what I've got.  Oh well.  Once these certificates are official, I will start implementing some changes here...to smooth things out.

Dark Angel

« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2015, 12:55:42 PM »
Food serve safe certification. .. It's been a very distracted training.  Training has been subpar.  Everyday seems like there's some major deficiency and even my superiors are all talk and no action.  I'm not a kiss up, so I can only drive on with what I've got.  Oh well.  Once these certificates are official, I will start implementing some changes here...to smooth things out.

When you work in the foods industries or any places that serves customers.. there are always alot to learn and be in compliance with.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2015, 01:04:31 PM »
When you work in the foods industries or any places that serves customers.. there are always alot to learn and be in compliance with.
True, but I've got ten years experience already, like over ten years ago.  Some things have changed, and working for a slightly different set up, but still fast food.  It's just working with lazy people for the most part.  Sure they tell you what the standards are, but they can't do it everyday themselves.  How am I supposed to maintain standards when the employees know the bosses can't do it daily?  I'm daily fixing their deficiency and then seems like I am coming up short afterwards. 

No different when I worked for HAP no different when I worked for Wells Fargo.   Why am I always stuck with the lousy bosses?

Advertisements