Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 105789 times)

Dark Angel

Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2015, 01:13:32 PM »
True, but I've got ten years experience already, like over ten years ago.  Some things have changed, and working for a slightly different set up, but still fast food.  It's just working with lazy people for the most part.  Sure they tell you what the standards are, but they can't do it everyday themselves.  How am I supposed to maintain standards when the employees know the bosses can't do it daily?  I'm daily fixing their deficiency and then seems like I am coming up short afterwards. 

No different when I worked for HAP no different when I worked for Wells Fargo.   Why am I always stuck with the lousy bosses?

That happened to me for a very long time. When I started working I always ended with lousy bosses (micro-managinng or insecured) and funny thing is that all ther names are either Catherine or Katherine. People who's name are Katherine/Catherine, they are not the best people to work with. lol However, I've been pretty lucky for the last few years. I got better bosses that actually care about the work that I do and take initiative to recognized your work. Eventually, you will find your niche.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2015, 01:18:31 PM »
That happened to me for a very long time. When I started working I always ended with lousy bosses (micro-managinng or insecured) and funny thing is that all ther names are either Catherine or Katherine. People who's name are Katherine/Catherine, they are not the best people to work with. lol However, I've been pretty lucky for the last few years. I got better bosses that actually care about the work that I do and take initiative to recognized your work. Eventually, you will find your niche.
Success and failure is mostly dependent on the boss.  I too hope to find that work life balance.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Dark Angel

« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2015, 01:19:58 PM »
Success and failure is mostly dependent on the boss.  I too hope to find that work life balance.

Yes, I agreed. There are some bosses that no matter how much you tried or work, they will never see your efforts. Instead of rewarding you, they reward others. In time, this will make you feel like crap and lower your morale. Pretty soon you don't want to put in anymore efforts.. you're just there for the paycheck. I rather take a lower paying job than to work for someone who treats me like craps.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »
Oh snap...Guess I cannot take the online test.  I have to wait a full week first. >:(

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2015, 12:57:47 PM »
There used to be barb wires that had rusted out on the side of the rail road tracks, bordering my property.  So when I moved in, I got rid if it.  Still have some rusty stuff to toss into garbage.

Anyway a few days ago they put up a do not trespass on railroad property.  Finally cuz I kind of don't like the trespassing people who like to toss garbage in my yard and pick my berries I've planted.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2015, 01:26:29 PM »
Sitting here at the dealership, getting an oil change tire rotation deal for the next three hours.  Hmmm...I'll car show shop, and eat their cookies.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 04, 2015, 07:55:32 PM »
Long day at work, just finally got back home.  I reckon I might as well do the ten fifteen minutes exercise, then hit the shower, then snooze away...

Dark Angel

« Reply #172 on: August 04, 2015, 08:20:35 PM »
Long day at work, just finally got back home.  I reckon I might as well do the ten fifteen minutes exercise, then hit the shower, then snooze away...

15 minutes? That's like lifting one leg up, one leg down,  done (15 minutes). lol But I bet you are tired.. You working 8 hours?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:22:39 PM by Dark Angel »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 04, 2015, 08:26:06 PM »
15 minutes? That's like lifting one leg up, one leg down,  done (15 minutes). lol But I bet you are tired.. You working 8 hours?
I just pulled over 10 hours straight no breaks, barely a sip of pop after 9 hours.

Dark Angel

« Reply #174 on: August 04, 2015, 08:28:09 PM »
I just pulled over 10 hours straight no breaks, barely a sip of pop after 9 hours.

Wow, do you stand pretty much the whole day?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2015, 08:30:07 PM »
Wow, do you stand pretty much the whole day?
Yes I did.  Didn't even sat down until after I clocked off.

Dark Angel

« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2015, 08:31:29 PM »
Yes I did.  Didn't even sat down until after I clocked off.

Do you like need feet or back massage?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2015, 08:33:44 PM »
Do you like need feet or back massage?
Yes. Sure can use one.

Dark Angel

« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2015, 08:37:46 PM »
Yes. Sure can use one.

I bet...I need a butt massage. Sat all day. ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2015, 08:40:16 PM »
I bet...I need a butt massage. Sat all day. ;D
Oh I can handle that... O0

Advertisements