Advertisement

Author Topic: share some of your hunted lake stories  (Read 7053 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
share some of your hunted lake stories
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:03:16 PM »
Share your haunted lake/ river stories? And what did you run into.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:21:14 AM by saki saki »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NkaujNom

Re: share some of your hunted lake stories
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 08:06:24 PM »
Hunt losyog haunted na?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 02:29:08 AM »
Hunt losyog haunted na?
My bad.. It's Haunted lake/ river

I'll go first.
Hasting, MN river is a well known spot as I ran into it earlier in my younger year. It went like this. Me and a bunch of my buddies were there that night and we all heard what sounded like a little kid crying out in the woods and it was like 3-4 am. But i still go there for them cat fish but when the sun dips I get out of there. A-sap.
unless I go with a bunch off ppl. There are big cats down there. That's one of the reasons I go there..But I haven't being there in for like over 10+ years. Until recently
when my new buddies wanted to catch catfish.

If you don't know about Taylor Falls, it's also haunted dew to the fact that a lot of them white boyz jumping off that cliff into the water and die. As I was there that night when one of them white boyz fell of that cliff and died. I was out there fishing for cat fish. A lot of these cases are only at night.
One time me and my buddies where there to catch 10-12 inches of crappies, and we were done and walked to our cars. We was still smoking and talking, then we heard what sounds like a growl like some cat or loin and we all shinned our light to where we all heard the noise but we saw nothing. So we all acted l like we heard nothing. Then about 2-3 minutes later we all heard it again. We all look at each other and said "I think it's about time me go". LOL.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:31:41 AM by saki saki »

NkaujNom

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
Saki saki, I have a late cousin that used to live in Wausau, WI. Some people on PH may or may not know him, but he was a really good guy. One night, he and his friends went swimming at a lake. I don't know the name of the lake, but from what I've heard it's very remote. Afterwards, he became really sick. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with him and no one knew what to do or how to help. Soon enough, he passed away. His family had a txiv neeb/ Shaman investigate and the Shaman said that he had been around a lake that was haunted. The friends were all fine and still living to this day. It just seemed to target him and took his life, if true that the lake was haunted.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:28:45 PM »
NkaujNom,
Sorry to hear about that. But why didn't they have the jiggle man look at it if all the Doc's has no clue? When my FIL pass on and I had a dream about him,
anyways I went to the ER and found out that it was a gall attack. But if they found nothing wrong with me then I'll have to have those jiggle ppl do their jiggle on me. I've posted some of my dreams on the ghost thread. If you've been reading my post. Then you would know of it.
Again sorry to hear the bad news.

Anyways Cold Spring, MN is also haunted. There are a few spots that you can fish so I can't tell you which bridge this happen. A buddy of mine went there late in the night for cats. Anywho as he was getting ready to cast his line, he look to see if anybody was behind him. But when he went ahead and cast his line and something grab the end of the line. So he look and look to see if he had caught a twig behind him. But there was not a branch or twig or his friends for that matter.
Then he try again and again something grab his line.  So he thought to himself like WTF. And he tried for the third time and it was the same. So he told his buddies to pack up and they all left.

I fish that area also.

One time I was there with the same buddies I have been fishing with since 10th grade. And we have always fished in that area. But that one night something changed my mind. And I haven't being there ever since.
In that area that we always go to, we were chilling and having a blast cause the cats were hitting and it was hella raining so we went under the bridge.
Later we started to smell like something was a mist like rotten flesh. Some smell that we had never smelled before. At first it was very fainted but it got stronger and so on. That smell was so strong that we couldn't stand it and we all pack up our gears and left. Since then I've never being back there.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:32:11 PM by saki saki »

sexymomma

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »
NkaujNom,
Sorry to hear about that. But why didn't they have the jiggle man look at it if all the Doc's has no clue? When my FIL pass on and I had a dream about him,
anyways I went to the ER and found out that it was a gall attack. But if they found nothing wrong with me then I'll have to have those jiggle ppl do their jiggle on me. I've posted some of my dreams on the ghost thread. If you've been reading my post. Then you would know of it.
Again sorry to hear the bad news.

Anyways Cold Spring, MN is also haunted. There are a few spots that you can fish so I can't tell you which bridge this happen. A buddy of mine went there late in the night for cats. Anywho as he was getting ready to cast his line, he look to see if anybody was behind him. But when he went ahead and cast his line and something grab the end of the line. So he look and look to see if he had caught a twig behind him. But there was not a branch or twig or his friends for that matter.
Then he try again and again something grab his line.  So he thought to himself like WTF. And he tried for the third time and it was the same. So he told his buddies to pack up and they all left.

I fish that area also.

One time I was there with the same buddies I have been fishing with since 10th grade. And we have always fished in that area. But that one night something changed my mind. And I haven't being there ever since.
In that area that we always go to, we were chilling and having a blast cause the cats were hitting and it was hella raining so we went under the bridge.
Later we started to smell like something was a mist like rotten flesh. Some smell that we had never smelled before. At first it was very fainted but it got stronger and so on. That smell was so strong that we couldn't stand it and we all pack up our gears and left. Since then I've never being back there.

saki saki, looks like you like cats huh :)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: share some of your haunted lake stories
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 03:16:28 PM »
Yeah when I want to catch power monsters, I'll go for them big cats. I also love to go fishing at night. With the right ppl of course. Make a Bonn fire, chilling, grilling. You know the great out doors.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »
Yeah when I want to catch power monsters, I'll go for them big cats. I also love to go fishing at night. With the right ppl of course. Make a Bonn fire, chilling, grilling. You know the great out doors.
its hard to find the right people
but when i do
we always drink dos equis O0

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 04:25:25 PM »
its hard to find the right people
but when i do
we always drink dos equis O0
Just don't go with a bunch of good for nothing ppl. I call them little kids who knows no manors. I did that way back and we encounter something from the woods that night.

bumzc

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 03:23:23 PM »
Which bridge is that in cold springs? I fish there all the time and know all the brides there... I usually hop around from bridge to bridge depending if the kitties are biting or not.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 06:25:13 PM »
Foster Lake Arendt in Rochester and Phalen Lake in St. Paul are the two MN lakes with the most number of drowned people. These are man-made lakes, not natural.

Good enough?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements