Advertisement

Author Topic: Anyone know of any good publisher so that I may publish my book soon?  (Read 2015 times)

azndoll

have written over 100 pages of my story life... With bibliographies as well.. Also have added and credited a few Pher's wise words and encouragements ... Its kinda like a journal/story or whatever you call it.. Cant find a good publisher accept for the ones in New York and Chicago...

Any tips?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

tetrapod

You could publish it as ebook without having to go through a publisher.  I remember reading someone making tons of money publish their writing as ebook instead of through a publisher.  They simply sell the book at $0.99 per ebook.

azndoll

You could publish it as ebook without having to go through a publisher.  I remember reading someone making tons of money publish their writing as ebook instead of through a publisher.  They simply sell the book at $0.99 per ebook.

Oooh COOL! Thanks..
 O0 ;)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
have written over 100 pages of my story life... With bibliographies as well.. Also have added and credited a few Pher's wise words and encouragements ... Its kinda like a journal/story or whatever you call it.. Cant find a good publisher accept for the ones in New York and Chicago...

Any tips?

You should show us some of your writings first so that we can suggest who the appropriate publishers are. There are many out there but we can't direct you to business publishers when you story might not be business-related, etc.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements