Advertisement

Author Topic: Where did she go?  (Read 1501 times)

maych

Where did she go?
« on: August 23, 2011, 11:50:40 PM »
So I used to rant on this, but haven't done this for so long.  Now, I'll just blog and write random things even though I have tumbler.  I was just thinking about an old person in my life who used to be one of my best friends.  It's so awkward now to even talk to her or see her.  Things just became weird after the wedding.  It's sad to say that I've grown closer to her sister than her.  I Believe that everything happens for a reason and things will always be changing.. Change is good, just have to deal with......

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

maych

Re: Where did she go?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »
My weekend was consumed busy with my sister's baby shower.  It was a blast and thanks to my sisters and Sister in laws, it was successful.  Can't wait for my little nugget to come in November! 

maych

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 02:31:31 AM »
This is my family and friends doing the YMCA at our wedding, so blessed to be loved by everyone and have everyone support T & I for our beautiful wedding.  Credit goes to PebHmong too for all the resources on pastors, bands, and spellings. Love you guys!

maych

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 02:31:54 AM »
Forgot video:

wtf

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
daymnnn looks like one of the best weddings ive ever seen.... i know wat song im be playing for my weddin song if i ever do get married. nice

maych

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 12:49:34 AM »
Thanks WTF it was fun, good times :) That song YMCA is never too old!

Advertisements