Advertisement

Author Topic: Kaydo's jamming to kls...  (Read 1639 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Kaydo's jamming to kls...
« on: September 06, 2011, 10:23:43 AM »
Yeah back in the day,  I had to take one of my kaydoo worker home and I said, well you know if you ride in this car you're going to have to jam out to hmong music, and he was like yeah man that's fine.

Anyways I played this one kls song what you see is what you get or something like that..and my kaydo worker was jamming to it, it was funnie.  hahaha

So let it be known, kaydo's approve of KLS!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

woofwoof

Re: Kaydo's jamming to kls...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 08:14:55 AM »
Back in the dayz, they were the shizzo.  Even today I think they are still really good for an old band.  They still drop beats and melodies in sickness.  They ain't bad consider what is out there today in Hmong American Music. 

Anyways, I thought they were coming out with a new album or something like that?  Anybody know any news? 

MSV

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 11:07:06 AM »
hahahaha. GO KLS!

Al_Linder

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
Yeah back in the day,  I had to take one of my kaydoo worker home and I said, well you know if you ride in this car you're going to have to jam out to hmong music, and he was like yeah man that's fine.

Anyways I played this one kls song what you see is what you get or something like that..and my kaydo worker was jamming to it, it was funnie.  hahaha

So let it be known, kaydo's approve of KLS!

KLS copied Kaydu's by making pop/rnb music but deciphering it into hmong lyrical codes. Kaydu's are the pioneers of POP and RNB, so they can relate to anything of that nature regardless if it's in a different language.

Advertisements