Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 421847 times)

Ajax616

Re: On our amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #1950 on: September 24, 2014, 07:23:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUhHQDUumFM

Thank you for the sweet dedication.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #1951 on: September 25, 2014, 06:25:50 PM »
Kids raised by dogs can never come back to becoming a normal person.  The information conducted in the early education is permanently ingrained in the subconscious mind of the individual. 

Ajax616

« Reply #1952 on: September 26, 2014, 06:35:54 PM »
Do not take some else'.  Do you know why, because if they could be taken, they are not worth it and everyone ends up getting hurt by someone so worthless.

Ajax616

« Reply #1953 on: September 27, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
There's no such thing as one time.  That is just the lie we tell ourselves, a false promise.  "One time" is the beginning of the corruption of our heart.  One time is the beginning that will lead to waking up one day in jail or worst.  There's no such thing as one time, but the path is never compromising your values and principles for never any moment. :)

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:50:10 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1954 on: September 27, 2014, 03:15:34 PM »
http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/raising-kids/best-of-dads-playbook#4

Success masters.

"Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else — through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal." - Vince Lombardi, legendary Green Bay Packers head coach

"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming." - John Wooden, member of both the Basketball and College Basketball Halls of Fame

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit." - Bear Bryant, longtime University of Alabama football coach

"There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or you're out. There is no such thing as life in-between." - Pat Riley, five-time coach of NBA champions

"I don't think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it. I think if you are determined enough and willing to pay the price, you can get it done." - Mike Ditka, Super Bowl title-winner as player, assistant coach, and head coach

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz, famed University of Notre Dame football head coach

"Nobody who ever gave their best regretted it." - George Halas, ex–Chicago Bears player, coach, and owner

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." - Tommy Lasorda, member of the Baseball Hall of Fame and former manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers

"Don't worry about losing. Think about winning." - Mike Krzyzewski, head coach, Duke University basketball and 2012 USA Olympic Team

Ajax616

« Reply #1955 on: September 27, 2014, 03:50:51 PM »
At this moment, I am having a hard time balancing the calm confident me who is on an exciting journey to the stars, with the vulnerable me, who is blinded by desire and a vision that we are very good together, and then trying to convince you of that while you are nursing a deep wound. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8VMYLniuDk&list=PLE9F58720B0ED5BFE&index=14

Ajax616

« Reply #1956 on: September 28, 2014, 03:10:34 PM »
I guess it is true that "Forgiveness" removes the blockage and allows love to flow.   Thank you Marianne.

Ajax616

« Reply #1957 on: September 28, 2014, 07:29:30 PM »
Teach this triple Truth to All: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion to others, this is what renews humanity.  - The Buddha. 

Ajax616

« Reply #1958 on: September 28, 2014, 08:29:16 PM »
I need better emotional control of my imagination regarding K, because that is the only place where the failure exist. 

Ajax616

« Reply #1959 on: September 28, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »
Thank you for everything that is in my life, including my amazing, fun, and challenging job.  I enjoy working with my team and my manager.  Such an awesome team.

Ajax616

« Reply #1960 on: September 28, 2014, 10:44:12 PM »
Thank you for a very good and long conversation.. .. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #1961 on: September 29, 2014, 04:20:40 PM »
I do apologize very much so for hurting you....knowing you brought out something else.  I should be more careful and keep it very much professional.  I will be your coworker and friend with nothing, but empowerment, because that is what you need from me. Thank you for kindly letting me know that I was wrong.

Ajax616

« Reply #1962 on: September 29, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »
I do apologize very much so for hurting you....knowing you brought out something else.  I should be more careful and keep it very much professional.  I will be your coworker and friend with nothing, but empowerment, because that is what you need from me. Thank you for kindly letting me know that I was wrong.

Get up when you fall and learn something from it.‏  Accept responsibility for your actions and wonderful things will happen.

Ajax616

« Reply #1963 on: September 29, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »
Muddy Road

Tanzan and Ekido were once traveling together down a muddy road. A heavy rain was still falling.

Coming around a bend, they met a lovely girl in a silk kimono and sash, unable to cross the intersection.

"Come on, girl" said Tanzan at once. Lifting her in his arms, he carried her over the mud.

Ekido did not speak again until that night when they reached a lodging temple. Then he no longer could restrain himself. "We monks don't go near females," he told Tanzan, "especially not young and lovely ones. It is dangerous. Why did you do that?"

"I left the girl there," said Tanzan. "Are you still carrying her?"

Ajax616

« Reply #1964 on: September 29, 2014, 08:03:20 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTN-CVQuBR8

The John Forbes Nash JR proposition.

Advertisements