Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 422356 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2280 on: April 01, 2015, 07:24:07 PM »
A light bulb takes both electricity and an equipment to run it.  We are also run by electricity. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2281 on: April 02, 2015, 09:09:34 PM »
I guess my kindness and my imagination failed me this time, again.  That is the lesson that I will take this time.  Fair or not, I needed to have lead with kindness.

Ajax616

« Reply #2282 on: April 02, 2015, 09:10:25 PM »
  No Loving-Kindness

There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time.

To find out, she obtained the help of a girl rich in desire. "Go and embrace him," she told her, "and then ask him suddenly: 'What now?'"

The girl called upon the monk and without much ado caressed him, asking him what he was going to do about it.

"An old tree grows on a cold rock in winter," replied the monk somewhat poetically. "Nowhere is there any warmth."

The girl returned and related what he had said.

"To think I fed that fellow for twenty years!" exclaimed the old woman in anger. "He showed no consideration for your needs, no disposition to explain your condition. He need not have responded to passion, but at least he should have evidenced some compassion."

She at once went to the hut of the monk and burned it down.

Ajax616

« Reply #2283 on: April 03, 2015, 06:54:58 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tortoise_and_the_Hare

I heard of this story when I was seven or eight, and it took until I was 45 to understand it.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 03:29:05 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #2284 on: April 04, 2015, 03:28:31 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2285 on: April 04, 2015, 03:31:07 PM »
  No Loving-Kindness

There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time.

To find out, she obtained the help of a girl rich in desire. "Go and embrace him," she told her, "and then ask him suddenly: 'What now?'"

The girl called upon the monk and without much ado caressed him, asking him what he was going to do about it.

"An old tree grows on a cold rock in winter," replied the monk somewhat poetically. "Nowhere is there any warmth."

The girl returned and related what he had said.

"To think I fed that fellow for twenty years!" exclaimed the old woman in anger. "He showed no consideration for your needs, no disposition to explain your condition. He need not have responded to passion, but at least he should have evidenced some compassion."

She at once went to the hut of the monk and burned it down.

The moral of this story is that discipline, principles, reaching internal peace is less than kindness.  Therefore kindness is the strongest of all the virtues in life.

Ajax616

« Reply #2286 on: April 04, 2015, 03:32:56 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2287 on: April 08, 2015, 04:05:03 PM »
When I realized that you could be crazy, then it all makes sense and I am able to find peace and love for you too. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #2288 on: April 08, 2015, 08:23:07 PM »
We were taught to create stability in an ever changing world, and this is why so much stress is created.

Ajax616

« Reply #2289 on: April 08, 2015, 08:24:07 PM »
Hope it's a good crazy and not the pyschotic crazy. hehe

Crazy is crazy, but as long as you know it's crazy then you can adjust. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #2290 on: April 08, 2015, 08:26:01 PM »
The dis-clarity of thought is not out there, but in here so it is my opportunity to clean it up. 

Ajax616

« Reply #2291 on: April 08, 2015, 08:32:37 PM »
To Megan,

The failure is mine as well, and I am disappointed in myself to.  Let's work together to understand success and a better tomorrow.  I love. you.

Ajax616

« Reply #2292 on: April 08, 2015, 08:39:20 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXUDwIOSE4

Lucky You opening scene and the happiness equation.....m uddle up the expectation.

Ajax616

« Reply #2293 on: April 08, 2015, 08:41:42 PM »
How does extreme gravity slow down time......does it make the particles heavier thereby slowing it down.....and then time itself slows down?

Ajax616

« Reply #2294 on: April 08, 2015, 09:00:04 PM »
I have a history of jealousy that needs to be overcome.  Nothing useful comes out of it, except belittling of people that I want to convince there is love here.

Advertisements