Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 423567 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2370 on: May 11, 2015, 08:09:09 PM »
Yesterday, it finally occurred to me that when we talk to dumb people, we start having dumb conversation, and then we ourselves become dumb.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2371 on: May 12, 2015, 09:42:02 PM »
Thank you for an amazing day of peace, joy and productivity.

Ajax616

« Reply #2372 on: May 12, 2015, 09:53:23 PM »
Today at work, we had to sign a going away card for a team member who was leaving.  I wasn't paying attention to the email so I thought it was a birthday card.  So I signed it "XXX, Happy Birthday, - Me"

Ajax616

« Reply #2373 on: May 12, 2015, 09:57:11 PM »
At the funeral home on 52 this weekend.  I went to help out the relatives by thanking those that had contributed money.  While I was thanking him with the usual thank you verbiage, I heard the guy said "txawj ua lub neej ces yuav muaj nyuj phij tsab nees phij cuam", I started to crack up on the inside. That is for weddings reply during thank yous for the dowry.

Ajax616

« Reply #2374 on: May 17, 2015, 08:15:13 AM »
The reason why my car engine is blown is because it was my fault.  I kept pushing a situation I do not completely understand.  I have now gain the expertise, but I have lost the opportunity to resolve it now.  I have to take it to a professional to resolve matters that are beyond me.

Ajax616

« Reply #2375 on: May 19, 2015, 08:51:27 PM »
 Best Answer:  IF TEN SECONDS OR MORE ELAPSE BETWEEN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS,YOU WILL NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.PREPARE VEHICLE BY CLOSING AND LOCKING ALL DOORS EXCEPT DRIVER'S DOOR SHOULD BE OPEN AND UNLOCKED.
1)STICK KEY IN AND OUT OF THE IGNITION CYLINDER TWICE WITHOUT TURNING IT.
2)CLOSE AND OPEN DRIVER'S DOOR TWICE ENDING IN OPEN DOOR.
3)STICK KEY IN AND OUT OF THE IGNITION CYLINDER ONCE WITHOUT TURNING IT.
4)CLOSE AND OPEN DRIVER'S DOOR TWICE ENDING IN OPEN DOOR.
5)STICK THE KEY IN THE IGNITION CYLINDER.(DO NOT REMOVE OR TURN KEY)
6)CLOSE DRIVER'S DOOR.
7)TURN THE KEY IN THE IGNITION ON AND OFF TWICE AND REMOVE KEY FROM THE IGNITION.
(AT THIS POINT IF EVERY STEP WAS DONE CORRECTLY,ALL DOORS WILL LOCK AND UNLOCK TWICE TO LET YOU KNOW THE SYSTEM ENTERED THE ADD MODE)
8)PRESS BOTH LOCK AND UNLOCK BUTTONS ON YOUR REMOTE SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR ONE SECOND.
9)WITHIN THREE SECONDS PRESS THE LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE FOR ONE SECOND AND RELEASE.
(VEHICLE WILL BEEP TWICE TO LET YOU KNOW IT HAS ACCEPTED THE NEW REMOTE.)
TO EXIT ADD MODE OPEN AND CLOSE DOOR AND TEST REMOTE OPERATION.
Source(s): TOYOTA MASTER DIAGNOSTIC TECHNICIAN

Ajax616

« Reply #2376 on: May 19, 2015, 10:16:51 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB1JdXFktsQ

This song came on the radio the other day, and suddenly It came onto my head to have sex to it.....

Ajax616

« Reply #2377 on: May 21, 2015, 09:35:30 PM »
Be careful when seeking pleasurable activities, because the pleasure will be too good to give up later on.

Ajax616

« Reply #2378 on: May 21, 2015, 09:36:18 PM »
A learned behavior is much stronger than a conditioned behavior, because we have pleasure and pain that are more recent to go with it. 

Ajax616

« Reply #2379 on: May 25, 2015, 06:35:12 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2380 on: May 25, 2015, 06:37:09 PM »
We both have agreed that we believe in different ways of love. I hope that we both make this break up last for good. We deserve to get out of each others hair.

Ajax616

« Reply #2381 on: May 25, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »
The other day, my mind was wondering and I wonder why and how could I have climaxed on a wall?  :)

Ajax616

« Reply #2382 on: May 25, 2015, 07:35:18 PM »
Hannibal Lecter: Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Billy wasn't born a criminal, Clarice. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.

Monsters are created and not born.

Ajax616

« Reply #2383 on: May 25, 2015, 11:55:31 PM »
Thank you for the family meeting......n ow my head is extra clear......I am headed in the right direction..... I am always very happy.  Thank you again for an amazing day.

Ajax616

« Reply #2384 on: May 26, 2015, 06:34:52 AM »
My cousin said something that brought me peace last night.....He said that your cousin said you are very aggressive (heev heev).  Everything became very clear to me why it worked out the way it did.

Advertisements