Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 422027 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2460 on: July 29, 2015, 09:14:22 PM »
When someone truly love us, it does make us feel so much better about ourselves. Our demeanor changes. Our outlook on life changes. Our spirit light up. We are always smiling even when there's nothing to smile about. Have you reach this happiness stage yet in your relationship?

The relationship is really sucky, cheating and telling me it's not cheating, wanting me to change and step when I say then that would not be me then.....I was making reference to once upon a roof top.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2461 on: July 29, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
One of the greatest samurai that ever lived was Miyamoto Musashi.  He never lost a battle, at least for his life.  He fought great and legendary opponents and his secret to defeating them was not in the skills, but in destroying their emotions to get them to become very angry by showing late and sometimes very late.

In one of the most famous duel in the history of Japan, Musashi went against a samurai known as the demon of the western provinces.  Musashi showed 4 hours late and the other samurai was furious that he attacked Musashi while he was still on the boat.  Musashi beat him with a wooden sword that was designed to be longer than his opponent's sword.  Musashi killed him with a wooden stick.

Thank you for helping us make better decisions today.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:18:07 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #2462 on: July 29, 2015, 09:16:39 PM »
My Happiness Equation:  H = R – E (R)

R = -4 for Teng and -3 more for Dave, including birthday = -7

E(R) = 6, because it is good enough to keep.

It is = -13 right now, deep in unwanted territory almost hijack mode.

That will be the last thing I do regarding this relationship.  It is getting absurd right now.

Ajax616

« Reply #2463 on: July 29, 2015, 09:20:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGB4p9Ybww4

Let me win, or if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt.

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2465 on: August 03, 2015, 08:43:50 PM »
"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars."

Ajax616

« Reply #2466 on: August 03, 2015, 08:45:16 PM »
Boredom is emotional pain.  I am not sure why I wrote for a note, but boredom is lack of control of your mind and an unhappiness or appreciative of the current situation. 

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2468 on: August 03, 2015, 08:49:37 PM »
Grow your internal to become beautiful and your external will be beautiful.....

Ajax616

« Reply #2469 on: August 03, 2015, 08:55:27 PM »
I was going to write a poem "The Magic Carpet", but I had better use of my time.

Ajax616

« Reply #2470 on: August 03, 2015, 08:56:54 PM »
Some say you should let go the traumatic or bad events of the past, forgive and let it go.  I think you should also let go of the good moments of the past.  Otherwise, you will be reliving the past and cannot let go as well.  You will not be able to enjoy the amazing current and future.

Ajax616

« Reply #2471 on: August 04, 2015, 06:42:02 PM »
Please do write. I have not seen one of yours for a long time now.  :)

It's too specific and not worth dwelling on at the moment. I will think about it.

Ajax616

« Reply #2472 on: August 04, 2015, 06:43:56 PM »
Mom and dad, I apologize for inconveniencin g your spirits, but please know that I do have her best interest at heart.  Please watch over her and guide her as well.  May you both rest peacefully as you have given so much to all of us.

Ajax616

« Reply #2473 on: August 04, 2015, 07:49:19 PM »
No Loving-Kindness

There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time.

To find out, she obtained the help of a girl rich in desire. "Go and embrace him," she told her, "and then ask him suddenly: 'What now?'"

The girl called upon the monk and without much ado caressed him, asking him what he was going to do about it.

"An old tree grows on a cold rock in winter," replied the monk somewhat poetically. "Nowhere is there any warmth."

The girl returned and related what he had said.

"To think I fed that fellow for twenty years!" exclaimed the old woman in anger. "He showed no consideration for your needs, no disposition to explain your condition. He need not have responded to passion, but at least he should have evidenced some compassion."

She at once went to the hut of the monk and burned it down.

Kindness is the best of all virtues.

Ajax616

« Reply #2474 on: August 05, 2015, 08:21:16 PM »
What would make you super happy?.....understan ding or enlightenment. ...because the way is not in the sky, but the way is in the heart.

Advertisements