Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 423490 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2745 on: June 14, 2016, 07:47:20 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOEXkaow0ko&list=PL3ZEkiewOoFB_QAOwmU0PMU5JDvLTAHg5

Wake up and embrace your journey to becoming a magnificent oak tree.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2746 on: June 14, 2016, 09:49:22 PM »
What is it like to be awakened?  It is having the clear mind to make all the correct decisions for the rest of your life, because you will not be swayed by fear, desire or ignorance.  It is like having a billion dollars and spending it all to the maximum of your ability with clarity and making each dollar count.

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2748 on: June 14, 2016, 09:58:58 PM »
I am so proud of my two little girls for working so hard at schooling this year.  I went to the school conference for my youngest last year and the teachers were very afraid, because she got 2 Bs, 3Cs and a D.  Even my little girl was nervous and wanted to sugar coat it.  I told her that I am very proud of her and all her efforts.  I know that she's got the heart of lion and that if she didn't get awesome grades, a reason was that the teachers didn't communicate well with her in letting her know what is expected of her. She made me so proud this year.

Thank you little girls.

Ajax616

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2752 on: June 21, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »
Is That So?

The Zen master Hakuin was praised by his neighbours as one living a pure life.

A beautiful Japanese girl whose parents owned a food store lived near him. Suddenly, without any warning, her parents discovered she was with child.

This made her parents angry. She would not confess who the man was, but after much harassment at last named Hakuin.

In great anger the parent went to the master. "Is that so?" was all he would say.

After the child was born it was brought to Hakuin. By this time he had lost his reputation, which did not trouble him, but he took very good care of the child. He obtained milk from his neighbours and everything else he needed.

A year later the girl-mother could stand it no longer. She told her parents the truth - the real father of the child was a young man who worked in the fishmarket.

The mother and father of the girl at once went to Hakuin to ask forgiveness, to apologize at length, and to get the child back.

Hakuin was willing. In yielding the child, all he said was: "Is that so?"

Ajax616

« Reply #2753 on: June 21, 2016, 10:02:11 PM »
I saw a block of bird evading a predator and it was such an amazing sight.  They weren't flying away, but flying in a pattern going back and forth to create confusion in the hawk that trying to attack them.

Ajax616

« Reply #2754 on: June 21, 2016, 10:09:48 PM »
One day an inner universe will be born.  One that we cannot understand because we cannot experience.

Ajax616

« Reply #2755 on: June 21, 2016, 10:13:35 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre4DZuA6k4

Thanks for the story Jessie, but you always do this to me. I am sorry for turning you down.

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2757 on: June 21, 2016, 10:35:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k

To my father on father's day.  May you rest in peace.

Ajax616

« Reply #2758 on: June 21, 2016, 10:36:13 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2759 on: June 22, 2016, 05:57:19 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXPKNiUFPls

Pursue your dream and destiny with all the love from yesterday, today, and tomorrow you can stop singing this song.

Advertisements