Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 422306 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2940 on: October 31, 2016, 09:38:53 PM »
A long time when I was barely a teenager, we were at a gym.  There was a man with a bag of chips that was opened.  He was eating it and I asked for some.  He gave me some, but then an older Hmong guy (older than me) that was working there came and yelled at me for "thov khawv."  I never did that again, but I do not remember his kindness, because I would have phrased it better and then would offer to buy someone a bag of chips for someone I just scolded.   I only remember his judgemental words.  I was embarrassed but in someway it was a good thing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2941 on: November 01, 2016, 09:51:44 PM »
Please do not judge someone by what they say can do for you, but pay attention to how they treated others, because that is their nature and that is how they will treat you when you are not looking.

Ajax616

« Reply #2942 on: November 01, 2016, 10:20:13 PM »
The violence in Chicago.  In the absence of love in the upbringing, our subconscious mind will revert to our animal instinct for survival. That instinct for survival is ruthless to others, because it is without conscious thought.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:23:21 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #2943 on: November 03, 2016, 05:06:17 AM »
We Should Talk about This Problem

“We Should Talk about This Problem”
Hafiz

There is a Beautiful Creature
Living in a hole you have dug.

So at night
I set fruit and grains
And little pots of wine and milk
Beside your soft earthen mounds,

And I often sing.

But still, my dear,
You do not come out.

I have fallen in love with Someone
Who hides inside you.

We should talk about this problem---

Otherwise,
I will never leave you alone.

Ajax616

« Reply #2944 on: November 03, 2016, 05:17:57 PM »
http://nypost.com/2016/11/01/poker-pro-bursts-into-tears-pleading-guilty-to-31m-scam/

Not conquering your misunderstood desires will lead this result.

Ajax616

« Reply #2945 on: November 03, 2016, 08:03:35 PM »
What I learned from this month of Trading.
1. Orders in waiting, when a stock is up on news, down on news, down on a large bar or up on a large bar.  The order becomes invalid and I can move on to the next. (INTC, EBAY)
2. The larger the the Bollinger Band, it's not necessarily better.  Therefore expanding, but very large BB only get a rating of .85, because it shows the potential of a new trend against my entry. (X)
3. For BB trades, the final candle has to be .6 or greater.  That candle has such influence that a .55 candle will pass, but will not really have trigger an entry. (HLF, NUE)
4. The BB pattern has to be beautiful, meaning the large trigger has to be close to the BB, not somewhere in the middle (CME)

Ajax616

« Reply #2946 on: November 03, 2016, 08:03:59 PM »
What I learned from this month of Trading.
1. Orders in waiting, when a stock is up on news, down on news, down on a large bar or up on a large bar.  The order becomes invalid and I can move on to the next. (INTC, EBAY)
2. The larger the the Bollinger Band, it's not necessarily better.  Therefore expanding, but very large BB only get a rating of .85, because it shows the potential of a new trend against my entry. (X)
3. For BB trades, the final candle has to be .6 or greater.  That candle has such influence that a .55 candle will pass, but will not really have trigger an entry. (HLF, NUE)
4. The BB pattern has to be beautiful, meaning the large trigger has to be close to the BB, not somewhere in the middle (CME)

What I have left will be beautiful patterns to trade

Ajax616

« Reply #2947 on: November 03, 2016, 08:11:26 PM »
In the end, only three things matter: How much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go things not meant for you. – The Buddha.

Ajax616

« Reply #2948 on: November 03, 2016, 09:15:44 PM »
Why Trust is the most expensive thing in the world, because it cannot be bought with all the money in the world.

Ajax616

« Reply #2949 on: November 03, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M

Before the Flood with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Ajax616

« Reply #2950 on: November 03, 2016, 09:41:59 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0eTvbhXXMQ

X-Men: Apocalypse the movie

20th minute

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:01:30 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #2951 on: November 04, 2016, 06:23:27 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el3i3TfNg-I

120th minutes, Confucius with Nanzi

Ajax616

« Reply #2952 on: November 07, 2016, 08:48:13 PM »
People do not do things from reason and logic, but because they are drawn or pulled by it. Make sure you drawn clarity of process and systems, because your processes need to be make it better for the systems that you serve.

Ajax616

« Reply #2953 on: November 08, 2016, 09:08:46 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2954 on: November 09, 2016, 09:00:13 PM »
To my past,

You still come into my dreams every now and then and when I find myself there the old emotions always stirred up. You came into my dream last night.  It was during a transitory time in my life.  I had just left a dream job and you came along.  I was looking for stability and you showed up. Even though a part of it implied stability, like anything else in life, it comes with a price and learning curves.  I just want to thank you for being there to challenge me and stretch me, to frustrate me, to show me all sorts of character, to make me wish that sometimes I never met you.  However, now I am very glad for meeting you.  You taught me how tough life really is and that every new journey must have a dream or vision to go with it or else, it will simply be living day to day.  Thank you for showing me that certain paths are not meant for me, and its OK to try it to learn about myself, but my long term journey is else where.   Thank you and goodbye. :)

Advertisements