Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84075 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »
Today we got our first below zero degrees temp in MN! OMG! My poor car. I could hear it hesitating just to start up this morning. And to make matters a little worse, I couldn’t get my driver door to shut completely too. I’ve got one of those cars that won’t lock unless all the doors are securely shut all the way. After many failed attempts trying to shut it, I just decided to drive to work with it half opened. lol. I made it 4-5 blocks down the small roads toward the freeway and thought, “What if it flies open in the middle of me going 60-70 mph?” I decided to stop and give it a good WHOOM and sure enough it worked! I hope it won’t be like this every morning cause it’d totally suck. This is my first winter with my car so I don’t really know what it’s like. 

This whole week has been irritating at work. I’ve gotten so many solicitors calling in. Damnit! I don’t think they get it when I say “NO THANKS!” Take it when I am still nice. I know I’ve been acting rather rude to some of them today. Like one this morning who said he was not solicitating when he clearly stated he wanted to “discuss better options for so and so services”. WTH! I just told him NO and when he kept rambling I told him straight up…”Sir, as far as I know, what you’re saying there seems like solicitation to me.” He went quiet and hung up. And then a while ago some douche called asking to speak with our IT guy cause he wanted to advertise new equipment with us. I said the usual message and he goes, “I’ll call back later.” Dude, you’re going to get the same message repeated to you if you call back. Ruam tiag! Arg! If only there was a way I can just bump their calls to the trash can.

My stomach wants food. :( Why am I such a fatass? Need to resist the need to eat so much.

*Post 1111...! That means I get to make a wish.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »
1 hour of aerobics and 15 mins lifting weights.

P90X seems like something I should check out. Hummm.

MSV

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2012, 09:00:34 AM »
Last night's progress.....4 5 mins on elliptical and 15 mins on weights. For some reason I was so tired and unmotivated yesterday. I guess it was  Friday night and I wasn't in the mood to workout. I'm glad I didn't totally blow it off. A few days of not exercising can switch my mentality quite fast.

Babies are popping everywhere. I think I need to move on it. It's afterall...the dragon year!

Having a lazy morning. What should I do today? Maybe it's best just to relax and do absolutely nothing. I haven't had a weekend like this in some time. Why is it that when I do get it, I wish I were doing other things? Doesn't make any sense....I shall go bug my sisters and see what they wanna do. Hopefully it ain't shopping...

MSV

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 02:04:19 PM »
The snow made my morning commute to work extra-long today.  What should have taken 20 mins ended up being a good 1.5 hr drive. What if I was low on gas? That would have made me panic big time. There were some rather stupid impatient drivers making me wish they ran into ditches though. So many of them were taking the shoulder lane and cutting way in front. It’s in times like these that I sometimes wished I was working from home. Now I’ve got to stay later to make up for coming in late.

It looks so white and beautiful out though.

MSV

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »
Workout progress....1 hour of cardio and 30 mins lifting weights. How come it seems like all my hard work has lead nowhere?

MSV

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2012, 11:52:02 AM »
My head hurts. It's times like these that make me wonder..... ua cas?

Zoo li lawv pheej muab cov haujlwm lawv tsis xav ua rau kuv ua tasli xwb. >:( >:( >:( Nov twb tsis yog kuv qhov responsibility anyways na. Arg! I want to call it quits already. Damnit! 

MSV

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2012, 10:27:59 PM »
45 mins on elliptical...2 0 mins jogging....and that was the workout for the night. Wasn't planning to do any exercise but my body has kinda gotten used to it so might as well keep at it. I am so ready for spring. I'm so excited to go walking through those park trails and around the lake...I'm planning on some hikes up big moutains. This is the year to see more progress!

Another couple I know is getting hitched. They are so young and naive but I guess that's that. Honestly I'm crossing my fingers they will last. Knowing how young they still are....I'm kinda skeptical. Marriage ain't a joke and some people are so love struck they forget to see beyond just being in love. There's more to being married than just love. Of course I haven't been there but I've seen enough to make my guesses....wil l be eating meat soon.

MSV

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2012, 03:19:32 PM »
Siab phem! I will not be the fat friend you pretend to be friends with just to get to my single friends. I guess you really are heartless. 

MSV

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »
Workout from last night…
50 mins on elliptical followed by a lazy 20 mins of lighting weights. I feel it!

I dreamt that my purse was stolen last night. My sisters and a few of my favorite nieces and I had gone shopping. They were having this huge sale at some random department store so I was strolling through their racks of clothes and got carried away. My purse was slowing me down so I told my 21 yr. old niece to hold it for me. Next thing I know, I find her drunk walking around with just a strap hanging from her shoulder. The first thing I said to her was, “Where is my purse?” And she tells me about how some person took advantage of her not being fully conscious and took off with my purse. I went looking all over for it only to find it abandoned at a corner. I grabbed it and checked to see what was missing. Luckily the thief only just took off with all the little amount of cash I had (I had another one two hundred hidden from view supposedly), my license and one credit card. Whew! LOL. I called right away to report my stolen credit card and found out whomever took it in the first place purchased a $19.50 pair of shoes with it. I thought, “That’s all you got from stealing my credit card? Ruam tiag.” Poof! I woke up.

MSV

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »
Damn these cramps. :-[ I can’t stay concentrated at work nor do I have the desire to eat anything. All I want to do is get rid of this argggg. I’m just so close to driving home so I can rest in a tub of warm water to soothe it. Hurry 3:30pm. I want to go home.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2012, 02:00:05 PM »
Damn these cramps. :-[ I can’t stay concentrated at work nor do I have the desire to eat anything. All I want to do is get rid of this argggg. I’m just so close to driving home so I can rest in a tub of warm water to soothe it. Hurry 3:30pm. I want to go home.

Girl, I used to be the same way before kids.  The worst kind of cramps.  Makes you think you're dying or want to die.  After having kids... never had cramps again. 

MSV

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »
Girl, I used to be the same way before kids.  The worst kind of cramps.  Makes you think you're dying or want to die.  After having kids... never had cramps again. 

I wonder why they go away? I guess my uterus is yearning to house a fertilized egg so much that it’s giving me crap so I can hurry up and find a baby daddy. lol. I usually manage okay but sometimes they just make me want to yell at people….awww…what another great method to soothe menstrual cramps.

It’s funny how some people weave beautiful stories to make them sound like helpless victims to the world when in truth lawv twb yog tus niag neeg siab phem.

MSV

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2012, 09:38:35 AM »
I'm no longer going to sit and let people treat me like I'm worthless. I may not have the beauty men desire but underneath this all, my heart still beats like everyone else. I guess it's hard for others to understand but it's okay. I'm glad I was chosen to be one of those ugly ducklings wobbling around looking for her place. It’s made me who I am today so I am forever thankful for that. I figure I don't want and need people to treat me bad anymore. Those who love me will love me, those who don't, won't. Why make it hard on myself? Why blame myself? Why punish myself? Why waste tears crying over how cruel some creatures can be? It’s time to step ground and just say, “You know what…I’m not the problem. You’re the one with the freaken problem. Get outta my face!” lol. It sounds so right in my head right now.

MSV

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2012, 09:46:16 PM »
Mom's love is best. She brought me herbal meds today because I told her I was having bad cramps. :)

Workout today....30 mins in morning and 1 hour in the evening. The weather is getting nice. Maybe in a month, when all the snow has melted for good, I can go do some workout outdoors.

MSV

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2012, 10:30:20 AM »
I suddenly have this craving for honey mustard pretzels. Do they even make those anymore?

Advertisements