Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84049 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »
Feeling well rested this morning. Had some really odd dreams last night that I don't really recall. Just remember being stuck in this big creepy house.

“Kuv tuaj tos tos koj tsis pom koj tuaj. Kuv nyob tsis kaj siab li.” Those words keep echoing in my head. It’s amazing what little words nws hais rau kuv yet I fall weak for it everytime. Damnit! Don’t give in… yuav tsum tsis khes kiag.

I’m beginning to think I should have a mission to fulfill every day after work. It’ll give me reason to aim higher! What should I complete today? Hummm. Kuv paub lawm! I’m going to bake some fruit and carrot cupcakes! Yummy! I guess that’s a trip to the grocery store after work.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2012, 11:17:08 PM »
Got done showering and now I'm lazying around the sofa listening to music. It feels so good. Good night.

MSV

« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2012, 11:15:07 AM »
Please....plea se ....please grant me this! *crossing fingers*

I've been thinking....sh ould I get my palms read by one of the hmong elders?

MSV

« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2012, 11:07:37 PM »
Not a day goes by that I don't wonder....

My eyes are so tired but it's hot and I can't sleep. It needs to rain some more.

MSV

« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2012, 08:37:14 PM »
Beef tendons take FOREVER to cook. I've had it boiling for well over 2 hours now - that's not even the halfway mark yet. Can't wait to eat my favorite dish tomorrow.

MSV

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2012, 09:12:18 PM »

Don't do it. If they tell you something bad/negative, you'll be thinking about it all the time. It's better not to know. :)

That's what really scares me away.....tabsi s....sometimes I'm tempted to just do a sneak peek too.

MSV

« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2012, 09:21:14 PM »
I stood in the rain sobbing as I celebrated father's day at my dad's resting place. Today the rain represents my heart....Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads in the world.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day at work. Not only am I going in early but I'm also staying late. Summer has started so the kids will be keeping my co-workers and I busy busy busy....I guess it's better than sitting around always dazed.

Off to watch some scary thai movies and then sleep. Good night world.

MSV

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2012, 09:59:24 PM »
Was flipping through some pictures on facebook and thought to myself....Gees h, don't these people ever get tired of clubbing? How can they keep up with all those events every weekend? Is there nothing better to do with life?

In need of music...

I've got a really big goal set for July. Will be posting it on the fridge so I won't forget each morning I wake up to start my day. Excited to begin.

MSV

« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2012, 09:48:27 PM »

MSV, do you want to trade pix with me? I would love to see your face. :)

hehehehe. I not maij maij es. Txaj muag lawm poj.

MSV

« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »
Hnub no nag los los ua kuv kho siab tiag tiag. I said I was going to stay strong but I ended up going against that once again.

So many babies this month. I went to visit one of them and he was such a bundle of joy. Now I want to be a mommy too.

MSV

« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2012, 02:04:48 PM »

I don't care how you look like, I just want to see my twin. :D O0

Fraternal twin... ;D

MSV

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2012, 02:05:38 PM »
I don't know which is more exhausting...t raining someone or being trained. Whew!

MSV

« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2012, 10:26:55 PM »
I should get a karaoke machine.....

MSV

« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2012, 01:37:24 PM »
These cramps are making it extra hard for me to concentrate at work. I have a report due early next week and my mind is too focused on these cramps to do anything productive. It's so quiet around here...perfect setting to get something done but I can't.....  >:( >:( >:( Just want to go home and lay in a warm bath.

MSV

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2012, 08:59:44 PM »
Over this weekend I did something horrible. I was driving my little sisters and them to the mall and we're talking...talk ing...talking while on the car ride over there. All of a sudden I see this white thing floating across the road some distance ahead of me and I didn't slow down thinking it was just toilet paper. When I get near enough and realize it was a squirrel, I slammed on my brakes but it was too late. I felt the white squirrel crack as it got squished beneath my left wheels and I cringed. :-\ My sisters and us felt to guilty. Shoot, that's the first squirrel I ever ran over in my entire life....and it had to be white!!! Does that mean something? Anyhow, RIP squirrel. I'm so sorry...

Advertisements